trump Authorized soleimani Killing 7 Months Ago. With A Condition

I blame him for the downed plane, one thing led to another and he started the ball rolling. Their blood is on tramp. There was no imminent danger.
Well you are dumber than a box of rocks then, and should immediately move to Tehran!

Tramp is at fault and if he hadn't tweeted if you attack we hit your cultural places, just need a decent Potus.

He is repsonable as he set the plan in action, and it turned into a disaster.

No I do not want to move to Tehran, you move there, I'm a US citizen!

Well you are a fucking horrible one.

Obama gave the go ahead to kill Bin Laden...Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, Abu Nabil, ‘Jihadi John’ Mohammed Emwazi, another US citizen, Adam Gadahn and how can we forget Anwar Awlaki, yet another US citizen....

At least Trump didn't kill US citizens with his drone strikes.....I have no idea why no one will bring Obama up on murder charges tho...

Yes you do.

The obvious lie about the imminent threat.
How does this article prove there wasnt an imminent threat?
It doesn't prove there was an imminent threat either...

We are simply at the mercy of our intelligence agencies...

When the intelligence agencies asserts shit you already want to believe, you hold them up as your evidence....

When the intelligence agencies assert shit you don't want to believe, you tear them down as the Deep State...

It's fun
If there wasnt an imminent threat, why would they kill him? Just for fun?
"Because he was a bad guy who had been killing Americans for 20 years" is the standard justification.....

The fake imminent threat shit is just the way to do it without having to tell anyone....

I have a list of other bad guys he can kill if he wants to have some more fun....doubt he will tho, since he likes them.....
HE has a LONG list of bad guys he could kill. Why did he kill this guy in particular? For fun?

Opportunity.

So trump and his administration have been lying about the authorization of the killing of soleimani.

trump authorized it 7 months ago with the condition that he had the final say.

Why not just be honest? I don't know about others but I sure am tired of the non stop lies.

Donald Trump authorized Soleimani's killing 7 months ago, with conditions
The problem is that most Americans have become numb to Trump's incessant lying.

I sure hope Americans aren't too numb. I really hope we can get a president who is more honest than trump.
That’s the goal of Trump and the GOP: to assault the American people with endless lies, conspiracy theories, fake news, and misinformation that the voters abandon the political process altogether.
such as?

map.PNG

How the US Wages War to Prop up the Dollar | Ryan McMaken

"01/08/2020 Ryan McMaken

"At Counterpunch, Michael Hudson has penned an important article that outlines the important connections between US foreign policy, oil, and the US dollar.

"In short, US foreign policy is geared very much toward controlling oil resources as part of a larger strategy to prop up the US dollar."

How much more expensive would the cost of living in the US become if the dollar lost its status as a global reserve currency?

I blame him for the downed plane, one thing led to another and he started the ball rolling. Their blood is on tramp. There was no imminent danger.
Well you are dumber than a box of rocks then, and should immediately move to Tehran!

Tramp is at fault and if he hadn't tweeted if you attack we hit your cultural places, just need a decent Potus.

Zero responsibility on his or our part. They did it, in their territory, with their air defense system.

If we want to go further and further back on blaming, I blame Iran when it took over our Embassy decades ago....

He authorized killing Soleimani if there is an imminent threat of him blowing up embassies in the future.....

The intelligence agencies checked with him when they had knowledge of imminent attacks, and he gave the go ahead

This is really a pretty easy explanation.....
Another "simple" explanation is that he would proceed, should Soleimani threaten to release bedbugs at Mar-a-lago.

My explanation and yours have precisely the same amount of evidential support.
That itself would be a mini-wmd ! 58 br and plenty of places to drain the stomach swamp

I am trying to understand how using drones to kill citizens of another country is acceptable, however using a drone to kill a war general is not acceptable.
It isn’t? So him killing 600 Americans is ok with you huh? Got your anti american ass

I asked the question, How when Obama killed innocent civilians with drone strikes, the left stayed quiet. Trump kills a general that has killed 600 Americans and the left goes nuts. Now, relax.
my bad.

So trump and his administration have been lying about the authorization of the killing of soleimani.

trump authorized it 7 months ago with the condition that he had the final say.

Why not just be honest? I don't know about others but I sure am tired of the non stop lies.

Donald Trump authorized Soleimani's killing 7 months ago, with conditions
so you don't think the guy was an imminent threat? Too fking funny. His resume automatically makes him imminent. Are you ignoring his resume? just be truthful for once.

They attacked our embassy. Military attacked. Fk them and anyone who makes excuses for them. That includes you

Listening to an American trying to claim that the US is somehow the victim here WRT the state of Iraq or relations with Iran leading to violent exchanges between the sides takes so much selective amnesia to believe it actually beggars belief to me that you even expect to be taken seriously in the above comment
with respect to our embassy you're fking right. you are truly anti american. fk you!! oh and fk you!

who is rioting in the country of Iran right now? you're anti american hate is blushing.

map.PNG

How the US Wages War to Prop up the Dollar | Ryan McMaken

"01/08/2020 Ryan McMaken

"At Counterpunch, Michael Hudson has penned an important article that outlines the important connections between US foreign policy, oil, and the US dollar.

"In short, US foreign policy is geared very much toward controlling oil resources as part of a larger strategy to prop up the US dollar."

How much more expensive would the cost of living in the US become if the dollar lost its status as a global reserve currency?
why do you hate america exactly?

with respect to our embassy you're fking right. you are truly anti american. fk you!! oh and fk you!

As a leftist peacenik it would be odd if I wasn't but just to clarify something , that's anti American administrations/government because some of the people from there, past and present, are my heroes

As a leftist peacenik it would be odd if I wasn't but just to clarify something , that's anti American administrations/government because some of the people from there, past and present, are my heroes
doesn't solve the issue that they attacked the US Embassy, in other words, attacked the USA. you can't resolve that one.

doesn't solve the issue that they attacked the US Embassy, in other words, attacked the USA. you can't resolve that one.

As I said to you before, you are never going to be in a postion to have any credibility claiming victimhood in the ME without massive doses of selective amnesia over many many years. The truth is also that you are never going to resolve that one ,which preceeds your owm attempted pleas for sympathy for the actioners of US imperialism in the region.

As I said to you before, you are never going to be in a postion to have any credibility claiming victimhood in the ME without massive doses of selective amnesia over many many years. The truth is also that you are never going to resolve that one ,which preceeds your owm attempted pleas for sympathy for the actioners of US imperialism in the region.
well we can take out the guy who hit our country. And that was done. We didn't attack Iran, we attacked the attacker on our embassy, in Iraq. no weapons ever aimed at Iran.

well we can take out the guy who hit our country. And that was done. We didn't attack Iran, we attacked the attacker on our embassy, in Iraq. no weapons ever aimed at Iran.

The US embassy in Iraq is hardly the normal situatiion usually found with embassies and thus I would argue the US presence in Iraq is more like the German presence in Vichy France . If it were a normal situation the Iraqis would be able to tell the US they don't want their troops on its soil.

There are other types of attacks than just the military ones. Trump decided to attack Iran first by diplomatic means and then by severe economic means. This has brought the place to its knees and cost thousands of people their lives.

If the Iranians were to block or mine the Straits of Hormuz it would be defined as an attack against US interests and there would most likely be a swift US military response to it. You would never accept the same argument if it was put up by the Iranians that they hadn't " fired anything" or " attacked " the US.

That's what happens to people who have their intellectual and moral compasses set by war hawks in the US administration

Forum List

Back