trump Authorized soleimani Killing 7 Months Ago. With A Condition

He authorized killing Soleimani if there is an imminent threat of him blowing up embassies in the future.....

The intelligence agencies checked with him when they had knowledge of imminent attacks, and he gave the go ahead

This is really a pretty easy explanation.....

So trump and his administration have been lying about the authorization of the killing of soleimani.

trump authorized it 7 months ago with the condition that he had the final say.

Why not just be honest? I don't know about others but I sure am tired of the non stop lies.

Donald Trump authorized Soleimani's killing 7 months ago, with conditions
The problem is that most Americans have become numb to Trump's incessant lying.

I sure hope Americans aren't too numb. I really hope we can get a president who is more honest than trump.

I blame him for the downed plane, one thing led to another and he started the ball rolling. Their blood is on tramp. There was no imminent danger.

He authorized killing Soleimani if there is an imminent threat of him blowing up embassies in the future.....

The intelligence agencies checked with him when they had knowledge of imminent attacks, and he gave the go ahead

This is really a pretty easy explanation.....
Another "simple" explanation is that he would proceed, should Soleimani threaten to release bedbugs at Mar-a-lago.

My explanation and yours have precisely the same amount of evidential support.

I blame him for the downed plane, one thing led to another and he started the ball rolling. Their blood is on tramp. There was no imminent danger.
Well you are dumber than a box of rocks then, and should immediately move to Tehran!

Wheres the dishonest part?
The obvious lie about the imminent threat.
How does this article prove there wasnt an imminent threat?
It doesn't prove there was an imminent threat either...

We are simply at the mercy of our intelligence agencies...

When the intelligence agencies asserts shit you already want to believe, you hold them up as your evidence....

When the intelligence agencies assert shit you don't want to believe, you tear them down as the Deep State...

It's fun

It's good that Soleimani is dead. But in the way that it's good in chess to completely abandon a strong position to knock off a trapped rook or bishop.

Well you are dumber than a box of rocks then, and should immediately move to Tehran!

Tramp is at fault and if he hadn't tweeted if you attack we hit your cultural places, just need a decent Potus.

He is repsonable as he set the plan in action, and it turned into a disaster.

No I do not want to move to Tehran, you move there, I'm a US citizen!

When the intelligence agencies asserts shit you already want to believe, you hold them up as your evidence....

When the intelligence agencies assert shit you don't want to believe, you tear them down as the Deep State...

It's fun
If there wasnt an imminent threat, why would they kill him? Just for fun?

It's fun
"Because he was a bad guy who had been killing Americans for 20 years" is the standard justification.....

The fake imminent threat shit is just the way to do it without having to tell anyone....

I have a list of other bad guys he can kill if he wants to have some more fun....doubt he will tho, since he likes them.....

It's fun
"Because he was a bad guy who had been killing Americans for 20 years" is the standard justification.....

The fake imminent threat shit is just the way to do it without having to tell anyone....

I have a list of other bad guys he can kill if he wants to have some more fun....doubt he will tho, since he likes them.....
True. If not for Israel, Trump would probably have showered Soleimani with love and praise.

So trump and his administration have been lying about the authorization of the killing of soleimani.

trump authorized it 7 months ago with the condition that he had the final say.

Why not just be honest? I don't know about others but I sure am tired of the non stop lies.

Donald Trump authorized Soleimani's killing 7 months ago, with conditions

How in the Sam Hill does getting the military ready to pull the trigger and await his giving the word to go mean that he is lying?

Dana, your drug dealer is cutting your meth with some really bad shit, looks like it might be Draino.

Yeah, but then you also blame Trump for your hammeroids and boozing, so whats new?

Forum List

Back