trump Authorized soleimani Killing 7 Months Ago. With A Condition

the general attacked our embassy, our country, he declared war. that is the difference, especially when he killed one american.

Iraqis supported by Iran attacked your embassy as the result of US airstikes that killed dozens of Iraqis with the preceding attack on the US base being a result of the incresing escalations since the US administration decided to target Iran

Your president decided to attack their entire country with a diplomatic war alongside an economic war and is trying to strangle the people into revolution with the deaths of hundreds/thousands? of Iranians , dozens of Iraqis and all the people on the plane as a result, along side one US military contractor working in a war zone.

Recognize where the deterioration actually started not where you want it to start
and the general from Iraq was taken out as well. so? trump did not attack any country. hmmm you be confused lewis.

and the general from Iraq was taken out as well. so? trump did not attack any country. hmmm you be confused lewis.

You are ignoring the fact that the whole thing started with Trumps decision to scupper the nuclear deal and then attack Iran with a good dose of economic terrorism that is crippling the country, has been causing chaos and death ever since.

I don't understand the validity of your comment that "trump did not attack any country.". Of course he did as mentioned in the above and previous post. The Iraqis themselves classed the assassination as a violation of their sovereignty too.

I reject your acusation that I am somehow confused because you don't want to factor in the US decision to create a higher tension strategy with Iran that all of this death and destruction is the result of

So trump and his administration have been lying about the authorization of the killing of soleimani.

trump authorized it 7 months ago with the condition that he had the final say.

Why not just be honest? I don't know about others but I sure am tired of the non stop lies.

Donald Trump authorized Soleimani's killing 7 months ago, with conditions
What lie are you talking about?...you do know that a operation like this doesn't happen over night?...so what the hell are you talking about?...

You are ignoring the fact that the whole thing started with Trumps decision to scupper the nuclear deal and then attack Iran with a good dose of economic terrorism that is crippling the country, has been causing chaos and death ever since.

I don't understand the validity of your comment that "trump did not attack any country.". Of course he did as mentioned in the above and previous post. The Iraqis themselves classed the assassination as a violation of their sovereignty too.

I reject your acusation that I am somehow confused because you don't want to factor in the US decision to create a higher tension strategy with Iran that all of this death and destruction is the result of
They attacked our embassy. Military attacked. Fk them and anyone who makes excuses for them. That includes you

So trump and his administration have been lying about the authorization of the killing of soleimani.

Why not just be honest? I don't know about others but I sure am tired of the non stop lies.

What lie are you talking about?...you do know that a operation like this doesn't happen over night?...so what the hell are you talking about?...
They think you draw cards, place a bet, eat dinner and come back in the evening

I am trying to understand how using drones to kill citizens of another country is acceptable, however using a drone to kill a war general is not acceptable.
It isn’t? So him killing 600 Americans is ok with you huh? Got your anti american ass

It appears only one foreign leader was given advance knowledge of the impending assassination?

"As the region reels from a tumultuous week of tensions between the US and Iran, new information has come to light, alleging that the sole foreign leader who knew of US President Trump’s plans to assassinate Iranian General Qasem Soleimani, was Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

"Reports surfaced over the weekend that US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo briefed Netanyahu on the strike ahead of time, and thanked the premiere for Israel’s role in the strike."

Which doesn't bode well for this man:
4fed8476-1090-45af-a5a6-3af8fe191c3e.jpg

As Israel’s role in Soleimani strike is revealed, Hezbollah’s Nasrallah warned he could be next – Mondoweiss

The problem is that most Americans have become numb to Trump's incessant lying.

I sure hope Americans aren't too numb. I really hope we can get a president who is more honest than trump.
That’s the goal of Trump and the GOP: to assault the American people with endless lies, conspiracy theories, fake news, and misinformation that the voters abandon the political process altogether.

I am trying to understand how using drones to kill citizens of another country is acceptable, however using a drone to kill a war general is not acceptable.
It isn’t? So him killing 600 Americans is ok with you huh? Got your anti american ass

I asked the question, How when Obama killed innocent civilians with drone strikes, the left stayed quiet. Trump kills a general that has killed 600 Americans and the left goes nuts. Now, relax.

I blame him for the downed plane, one thing led to another and he started the ball rolling. Their blood is on tramp. There was no imminent danger.
I blame him for the downed plane, one thing led to another and he started the ball rolling. Their blood is on tramp. There was no imminent danger.
don't forget to blame him for Old Yeller's death also

They attacked our embassy. Military attacked. Fk them and anyone who makes excuses for them. That includes you

Listening to an American trying to claim that the US is somehow the victim here WRT the state of Iraq or relations with Iran leading to violent exchanges between the sides takes so much selective amnesia to believe it actually beggars belief to me that you even expect to be taken seriously in the above comment

Forum List

Back