Trump at about 45 years of age with Epstein at party, 1992

Is this before or after Trump recieved a purple heart for bravery in his personal Vietnam?
I think it was at the time, he was a Democrat like Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein. Then he married Melania who set him straight, and turned to the Good side, not the Evil side.

Young chicks and Epstein, put the 2 together. Tramp is a male slut.

In 1992 the young chicks probably had more money than him. LOL.

Is this before or after Trump recieved a purple heart for bravery in his personal Vietnam?
I think it was at the time, he was a Democrat like Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein. Then he married Melania who set him straight, and turned to the Good side, not the Evil side.

He didn't marry Melania till 2006, and he cheated after he married her.

Nothingburger..... again.
Trump said he knew him. Never denied he knew him and said they had a falling out early 2000's.
Epstein was a very well connected Democrat organizer/supporter - I would be surprised if Trump didn't know him.

Probably right after Epstein got caught.

OMG A party from 1992??

A bunch of women all over a wealthy man?? Color me shocked.

Just typical female behavior around money men.

Didn't catch him grabbing any pussy didja? NFL cheerleaders dancing around like strippers and he's supposed to run for the hills? Trump knew Epstein....he ended up throwing him out of Mar a Lago. Poor little commies....can't hook Trump to Epstein like we can link Clinturd to him. That's what this is all about....protecting the rapist Sick Willy.

you got him Trump is cold busted
Two guys at a party talking about the hot women at the party and then danced with them
the crime of the century

Mika doesn't mention cheating on her husband with Mourning Joe does she?:114:

My first sex was with a 15 year old....I was 16....she knew what she wanted and so did I....night moves.

I'm sure Trump has been to and given many parties with many beautiful women, After all, it's well known that he was a playboy billionaire. Nothing new here.

Forum List

Back