Trump at 51% Approval ..

One thing people need to understand (especially Liberals) about Trump; is the fact, he is going to do what he needs to do. Others may disagree with some of his policies. But he is getting things done.

What did Obama do in his eight-year tenure? Not a damned thing!
There we go again

This is from a liberal news source The New York Times:

Can Trump Destroy Obama’s Legacy?

My answer to that is, Trump has already achieved at doing so.

Fuk Trump

THE END

Eh, why be committed to 6+ years of Democrat disappointment when you could be riding the Trump train and having some fun win win winning?

Last edited:
I don't like when a honey potion is poured into my ear, aka 'polititalk'. Trump, for all his foibles, speaks from the heart; and as rough around the edges it might come across, I know I'm getting as close to the 'straight skinny' as I'm ever going to get from a politician!

Americans were starved for him. We had been debased to politicians giving set speeches while the media intently waited for a “gaffe”. Shallow platitudes were seen as safe from shallow liberals and so that’s what we got.
Like the First Lady’s pith hat. The press is still the shallow firing up the shallow. They never learn. Now we just laugh at their faux outrage.
Trump was and is refreshing.

I don't like when a honey potion is poured into my ear, aka 'polititalk'. Trump, for all his foibles, speaks from the heart; and as rough around the edges it might come across, I know I'm getting as close to the 'straight skinny' as I'm ever going to get from a politician!

Americans were starved for him. We had been debased to politicians giving set speeches while the media intently waited for a “gaffe”. Shallow platitudes were seen as safe from shallow liberals and so that’s what we got.
Like the First Lady’s pith hat. The press is still the shallow firing up the shallow. They never learn. Now we just laugh at their faux outrage.

a man that shuns the 10 commandments is quite refreshing ?

pretty low bar you have ...

"The crowd in front of the U.S. Supreme Court is tiny, looks like about 200 people (& most are onlookers) - that wouldn’t even fill the first couple of rows of our Kansas Rally, or any of our Rallies for that matter! The Fake News Media tries to make it look sooo big, & it’s not!

You don’t hand matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. Democrats have become too EXTREME and TOO DANGEROUS to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law - not the rule of the mob. VOTE REPUBLICAN!" - President Trump

Fuk Trump

THE END

Eh, why be committed to 6+ years of disappointment when you could be riding the Trump train and having some fun win win winning?

I dont like habitual liars an refuse to support one. Anyone that does is no better, if not a bigger piece of shit.

morals matter to me.

mmm same here only opposite.. :dunno:

another low bar RWr without morals ... something to really be proud of

You Bible thumping puritans can take your seats now. You lose...again.

"The crowd in front of the U.S. Supreme Court is tiny, looks like about 200 people (& most are onlookers) - that wouldn’t even fill the first couple of rows of our Kansas Rally, or any of our Rallies for that matter! The Fake News Media tries to make it look sooo big, & it’s not!

You don’t hand matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. Democrats have become too EXTREME and TOO DANGEROUS to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law - not the rule of the mob. VOTE REPUBLICAN!" - President Trump

BBBBBBAAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not a bible thumper sparky

go screw yourself ..

I'm not a bible thumper sparky

go screw yourself ..

Just when you find it convenient to thump. So let’s have no more of your pitiful attempts to push your religion as a reason for opposing President Trump.

Forum List

Back