Trump at 51% Approval ..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Hey, Great News .. .

----------------------------

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 38% who Strongly Approve of the president is performing and 39% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -1. (see trends).

This is Trump’s highest Presidential Approval Index rating since early March of last year, shortly after he first took office.By comparison, Barack Obama earned a presidential approval index rating of -11 on October 5, 2010, in the second year of his presidency.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
CNOLiptUAAAHFPN.jpg

I don't like when a honey potion is poured into my ear, aka 'polititalk'. Trump, for all his foibles, speaks from the heart; and as rough around the edges it might come across, I know I'm getting as close to the 'straight skinny' as I'm ever going to get from a politician!

I don't like when a honey potion is poured into my ear, aka 'polititalk'. Trump, for all his foibles, speaks from the heart; and as rough around the edges it might come across, I know I'm getting as close to the 'straight skinny' as I'm ever going to get from a politician!

Me, I like his speaking style, a few cringes here and there but it's clear where he stands on the issues and such.

It's nice to have a President that's all in for America instead of constantly apologizing and undermining America.

Last edited:
Hey, Great News .. .

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 38% who Strongly Approve of the president is performing and 39% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -1. (see trends).

This is Trump’s highest Presidential Approval Index rating since early March of last year, shortly after he first took office.By comparison, Barack Obama earned a presidential approval index rating of -11 on October 5, 2010, in the second year of his presidency.

View attachment 220947
Just in time for the November election......Rasmussen comes up with a favorable Trump poll

What do the others say?

Hey, Great News .. .

View attachment 220947
Just in time for the November election......Rasmussen comes up with a favorable Trump poll

What do the others say?

umm. "we're part of the democrat/fake news cabal and you can trust us" .. :wink_2:

..... although, they wouldn't say it out loud.. .:lol:

Last edited:
One thing people need to understand (especially Liberals) about Trump; is the fact, he is going to do what he needs to do. Others may disagree with some of his policies. But he is getting things done.

What did Obama do in his eight-year tenure? Not a damned thing!

Hey, Great News .. .

View attachment 220947

What do the others say?

They say it's getting harder and harder to find people who don't like Trump. Polling the same people over and over again is getting to be a pain in the ass.

One thing people need to understand (especially Liberals) about Trump; is the fact, he is going to do what he needs to do. Others may disagree with some of his policies. But he is getting things done.

What did Obama do in his eight-year tenure? Not a damned thing!
There we go again

Forum List

Back