Trump asks SCOTUS to rule that Wisconsin is not actually a state!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:mm:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Hinting darkly that “there’s something going on,” Donald J. Trump has asked the United States Supreme Court to rule that Wisconsin is not a state.​
“I’ve been hearing strange things coming out of Wisconsin, which is a rigged hoax claiming to be a state,” Trump told reporters. “I think it’s disgraceful.”​
When asked by a reporter to explain Wisconsin’s admission to the Union, in 1848, Trump said, “Show me one person who saw that happen. You can’t, because they’re all dead. That’s very convenient and very cute.”​
Trump also said that Wisconsin had no right to call itself “the Badger State.”​
“First of all, it’s not a state,” Trump said. “Second of all, there are no badgers there. I’ve been there many, many times and have never seen a badger. Wisconsin should apologize to the entire badger race.”​

Yes, Trump has prepared.

After the clearly fraud votes, this is going to court. Democrats made their choice.

Yes, Trump has prepared. After the clearly fraud votes, this is going to court. Democrats made their choice.
The only fraud in this election cycle is Trump himself.

In a way this is quite good outcome. In the next two weeks all the fraud is exposed, since this time the election depends on it, and even if it doesn't and Trump wins, it is close enough that we will probably get to go through it. The stories about "no evidence of mail in fraud" will be thoroughly debunked in the coming week, just like the polls were debunked yesterday.

Forum List

Back