Trump asks DOJ to drop charges

Check HR2 and learn now many democrats voted for it in the House.

Doesn't matter how many voted for it or against it. You said they blocked it. They didn't, because it wasn't blocked. It passed.

You just can't handle the truth.

Ok. Let’s compare and contrast. Shall we?

When the files were discovered inadvertently stored after being accidentally boxed with personal items the FBI was notified and asked to come and secure the files at the Biden Residence.

When the files were discovered at the Trump camp, they were denied, lied, refused, and hidden.

Which is worse? Someone who screws up and admits it? Or someone who screws up and does everything possible to hide it?

But he was running for president.

FBI finds new classified document in Pence's Indiana home

View attachment 901967
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › politics › fbi-search...
Feb 10, 2023 — WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI discovered an additional document with classified markings at former Vice President Mike Pence 's Indiana home ...

Pence drops out of 2024 presidential race

View attachment 901968
NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2023/10/28 › pence-drops-out-of-...
Oct 28, 2023 — Today Former Vice President Mike Pence became the most high-profile Republican candidate to drop out of the race for 2024 Republican ...

You're FOS.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago home searched by FBI in ...

View attachment 901969
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2022/08/08 › trum...
Aug 8, 2022 — The FBI executed a search warrant at the Mar-a-Lago estate of former President Donald Trump on Monday as part of an investigation into the ...

Read the full list of what the FBI seized in Mar-a-Lago search

View attachment 901971
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › nation › read-the-f...
Sep 2, 2022 — The inventory reveals in general terms the contents of 33 boxes taken from Mar-a-Lago during the Aug. 8 search.

Again, you're FOS.

Timeline of the Trump Classified Documents Investigation

View attachment 901972
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Jun 12, 2023 — The government tried repeatedly for more than a year and a half to get the former president to return documents from his time in office.

WASHINGTON — The federal government tried and failed repeatedly for more than a year and a half to retrieve classified and sensitive documents from former President Donald J. Trump before resorting to a search of his Mar-a-Lago property this month, according to government documents, statements by Mr. Trump’s lawyers, and a newly unsealed indictment.

The documents make clear the lengths to which the National Archives and the department went before officials pursued a law enforcement action to recover the material.

After Biden's lawyers uncovered classified documents at his former office, Biden's representatives promptly contacted the National Archives to arrange their return to the government. The National Archives notified the FBI, which opened an investigation. Biden made his homes available to agents to conduct thorough searches, and that is how the most sensitive documents came to the attention of the Justice Department.

Part of the report centers on Biden's handling of classified documents about Afghanistan — specifically, the Obama administration's decision to send additional troops there — that he retained after he left office as vice president in his Delaware home. Biden preserved materials documenting his opposition to the troop surge, including a 2009 classified handwritten memo to then-President Barack Obama.

WOW.

Seems Hur would have mentioned it, if they were of any importance.

Teabaggers do.
Just like their dear leader.

Trump warns of 'years of trauma' if presidents don't have ' ...

View attachment 901977
The Hill
https://thehill.com › regulation › court-battles › 44155...
Jan 18, 2024 — Former President Trump said there would be “years of trauma” if presidents are not awarded total immunity from prosecution for their actions ...

But he was running for president.

Pence dropped out but he was never and was never going to be the front runner. Trust me, had he beat out Trump to become the frontrunner, he’s documents would be all the left talks about.

You're FOS.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago home searched by FBI in ...

View attachment 901969
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2022/08/08 › trum...
Aug 8, 2022 — The FBI executed a search warrant at the Mar-a-Lago estate of former President Donald Trump on Monday as part of an investigation into the ...

Read the full list of what the FBI seized in Mar-a-Lago search

View attachment 901971
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › nation › read-the-f...
Sep 2, 2022 — The inventory reveals in general terms the contents of 33 boxes taken from Mar-a-Lago during the Aug. 8 search.

Again, you're FOS.

Timeline of the Trump Classified Documents Investigation

View attachment 901972
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Jun 12, 2023 — The government tried repeatedly for more than a year and a half to get the former president to return documents from his time in office.

WASHINGTON — The federal government tried and failed repeatedly for more than a year and a half to retrieve classified and sensitive documents from former President Donald J. Trump before resorting to a search of his Mar-a-Lago property this month, according to government documents, statements by Mr. Trump’s lawyers, and a newly unsealed indictment.

The documents make clear the lengths to which the National Archives and the department went before officials pursued a law enforcement action to recover the material.

All this you responded to was from what I was asking, really as a question, not so much a statement. Your eagerness to “pounce” caused you to fail to see that and well, you leapt before you looked.

After Biden's lawyers uncovered classified documents at his former office, Biden's representatives promptly contacted the National Archives to arrange their return to the government. The National Archives notified the FBI, which opened an investigation. Biden made his homes available to agents to conduct thorough searches, and that is how the most sensitive documents came to the attention of the Justice Department.

This ONLY came about because of trumps situation. It’s amazing how, once the Trump fiasco broke, how quickly the Biden camp said “oh hey…we have docs too!” It was reaction, not prosecution. Like I said, Biden had zero intention of returning those docs until trumps fiasco happened.

Seems Hur would have mentioned it, if they were of any importance.

Unless hur already had made up his mind that he wasn’t going to recommend charges against Biden. The fact that he uncovered that Biden WILLFULLY disclosed classified information while a private citizen, and nobody is even going to pursue him for it, should tell you a lot. Biden is getting the kid glove treatment.

Pence dropped out but he was never and was never going to be the front runner.
Yes, he did AFTER he returned the documents he had.

Trust me, had he beat out Trump to become the frontrunner, he’s documents would be all the left talks about.
Sure......................." Trust me"?
Like we do Trump?.........LOL.
All this you responded to was from what I was asking, really as a question, not so much a statement. Your eagerness to “pounce” caused you to fail to see that and well, you leapt before you looked.
Really?
"Hmm, I thought he was in the process of working with the fbi, hence the first visit, where the fbi KNEW the docs were there but didn’t seize them at that time, just told him to put another lock on the closet".
This ONLY came about because of trumps situation. It’s amazing how, once the Trump fiasco broke, how quickly the Biden camp said “oh hey…we have docs too!” It was reaction, not prosecution. Like I said, Biden had zero intention of returning those docs until trumps fiasco happened.
So........................
It doesn't matter WHEN Biden returned them, he returned them..........WILLINGLY.
A sharp contrast with Trump.
Unless hur already had made up his mind that he wasn’t going to recommend charges against Biden.
Of course he did.
That's why Hur investigated for over a year?
The fact that he uncovered that Biden WILLFULLY disclosed classified information while a private citizen, and nobody is even going to pursue him for it, should tell you a lot. Biden is getting the kid glove treatment.
Really?
About the planned buildup of US troops in Afghanistan, that happened in 2009?

1707998305523.png

Like we do Trump?.........LOL.

Really?
"Hmm, I thought he was in the process of working with the fbi, hence the first visit, where the fbi KNEW the docs were there but didn’t seize them at that time, just told him to put another lock on the closet".

So........................
It doesn't matter WHEN Biden returned them, he returned them..........WILLINGLY.
A sharp contrast with Trump.

Of course he did.
That's why Hur investigated for over a year?

Really?
About the planned buildup of US troops in Afghanistan, that happened in 2009?

View attachment 902704

Hmm, I thought he was in the process of working with the fbi
That the “question” or “inquisitive” part

where the fbi KNEW the docs were there but didn’t seize them at that time, just told him to put another lock on the closet".

That’s actually true.

You have a point…there’s not a lot of trust on this forum….none, in fact.

You miss the point, had he stayed in the race and had been the front runner, 1) he’d have been a “trumper” and always compared to trump 2) his documents would have been front and center in the lefts attacks on him.

That the “question” or “inquisitive” part
If Trump was 'Working" with the FBI, why did he do this?

Employee told FBI that Trump personally directed moving ...​

1708176393268.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › regulation › national-security › 368...

Oct 12, 2022 — An employee of former President Trump said the former president personally instructed workers in moving boxes of documents at his Mar-a-Lago ...

Trump accused of asking staffer to delete camera footage ...

AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-classified-document...
Jul 27, 2023 — Former President Donald Trump is facing new accusations that he and aides asked a staffer to delete camera footage at his Florida estate in ...

That’s actually true.
NO, it isn't, the only person to claim thar, was Trump.
You have a point…there’s not a lot of trust on this forum….none, in fact.

You miss the point, had he stayed in the race and had been the front runner, 1) he’d have been a “trumper” and always compared to trump 2) his documents would have been front and center in the lefts attacks on him.
You miss the point.
Pence returned the documents when asked.
If Trump did the same.........There wouldn't have been an issue, but Trump being Trump................
Now, he is in deep shit.

Attachments

• 1708176521031.png
    1708176521031.png
    329 bytes · Views: 4
If Trump was 'Working" with the FBI, why did he do this?

Employee told FBI that Trump personally directed moving ...

View attachment 903717
The Hill
https://thehill.com › regulation › national-security › 368...
Oct 12, 2022 — An employee of former President Trump said the former president personally instructed workers in moving boxes of documents at his Mar-a-Lago ...

Trump accused of asking staffer to delete camera footage ...
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-classified-document...
Jul 27, 2023 — Former President Donald Trump is facing new accusations that he and aides asked a staffer to delete camera footage at his Florida estate in ...

NO, it isn't, the only person to claim thar, was Trump.

You miss the point.
Pence returned the documents when asked.
If Trump did the same.........There wouldn't have been an issue, but Trump being Trump................
Now, he is in deep shit.

The witness reportedly first denied handling such documents, but switched stories in a second interview with federal agents, admitting to handling boxes of documents at Trump’s behest.

You mean the anonymous witness who changed their story.

Anyway, that’s the reason i formed the statement as a question rather than make an outright claim.

Look, I’m glad this is happening, you all are setting a LOT of precedent that can be used on future presidents, so, keep going. I’ve always said, these things have a way of coming back around and biting people in the butt later on.

I’m sure this will come up again, and it may just affect your candidate.

You mean the anonymous witness who changed their story.
Yeah, when confronted with video evidence?
Anyway, that’s the reason i formed the statement as a question rather than make an outright claim.

Look, I’m glad this is happening, you all are setting a LOT of precedent that can be used on future presidents, so, keep going. I’ve always said, these things have a way of coming back around and biting people in the butt later on.
Good, if they are stupid enough to do what Trump did.........they deserve it.
I’m sure this will come up again, and it may just affect your candidate.
Don't care...........they deserve it.

Forum List

Back