Trump Asks Are We Bettter off Now than we Were 5 Years Ago.

Trump didnt bungle covid ... more Americans died from covid during chicom Joes term .. and Briben had the vaccine that the Trump admin fast tracked ..

Trump completely bungled covid by politicizing a virus which doesn't care which party you vote for.

The result has been you will never stamp out covid. The virus has continued to circulate and mutate and it continues to kill thousands of mostly unvaxxed Americans every year.

Majority of America views Biden as I do your hack ass is in the minority.

I'm not an American. The rest of the world views Biden as a vast improvement over Trump. Only the Trump Cultists such as yourself think Biden is senile. Even Putin has said that Biden is very sharp, well informed and "professional".

But the insistence that Biden is incompetent and weak also has real downsides for the GOP. If Biden is in mental decline, it should, in theory, be easy to defeat him, and to win electoral and strategic victories. But for the most part, those victories have not been forthcoming. Instead, the GOP keeps underestimating Biden — and then, partially perhaps as a result, losing. . . . . .

If the GOP really cared about fitness for office, it would have divested itself of Trump long ago. But it hasn’t because it isn’t. The question about Biden aren’t in good faith. Republicans are simply attempting to exploit prejudice against old people and against disabled people (Biden has a stutter) in order to gain electoral advantages.

People around the world think that people like you are incapable of discerning what's real and what isn't.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Because he wants us to forget how it was 4 years ago. This is how it was 4 years ago.

These Photos Show the Staggering Food Bank Lines Across America​

America’s hunger is being captured by photographers across the country.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057

man made virus launched on purpose by the Deep Sate and foreign enemies. Just like the Deep State collapsed Housing in 2008 to bring in the muslim.

don’t you people get it? When the opposition is in charge and the country is thriving, DS will blow it up. Steal power and implement policy to badly weaken the Nation (beyond repair) if they should ever lose power going forward.//

Where is your link to support the notion that I’m lying, asshole? You’re calling me a liar has as much value is Donald Trump saying he’s an honest man.

I don't think you are lying.
I think that you are so God damn fucking stupid and brainwashed that you have no fucking idea what truth is.

man made virus launched on purpose by the Deep Sate and foreign enemies. Just like the Deep State collapsed Housing in 2008 to bring in the muslim.

don’t you people get it? When the opposition is in charge and the country is thriving, DS will blow it up. Steal power and implement policy to badly weaken the Nation (beyond repair) if they should ever lose power going forward.//

More conspiracy theories and made up shit from the party that let the virus run wild and mutate, killing more Americans than any pandemic in US history. Given today's medical advances, it's a testament to the failure of the Trump Administration that the body count is this high.

• Winner

Hey folks, here we see a prime example of insanity. There was no Muslim in 2008 and Muslim American citizens are eligible to run for office.

More conspiracy theories and made up shit from the party that let the virus run wild and mutate, killing more Americans than any pandemic in US history. Given today's medical advances, it's a testament to the failure of the Trump Administration that the body count is this high.

when you break it beyond hope and any possibility of repair, a. i told you so. b.) don’t expect us to save you again.//

Hey folks, here we see a prime example of insanity. There was no Muslim in 2008 and Muslim American citizens are eligible to run for office.

nice skipover virus launch and housing bust you spinning arsejack//

Because he wants us to forget how it was 4 years ago. This is how it was 4 years ago.

These Photos Show the Staggering Food Bank Lines Across America​

America’s hunger is being captured by photographers across the country.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057

We're much better off it's not even close. Biden got back the success of his and Obama's booming economy, that Trump inherited and destroyed.

Trump had absolutely zero economic success. Just like his business model.

when you break it beyond hope and any possibility of repair, a. i told you so. b.) don’t expect us to save you again.//

Break what? Covid isn't a problem in the rest of the first world, where 80% of the populations are vaxxed. But the USA has over one million active cases. Today.

• Winner
Its election time. Here comes the daily non-stop barrage of Libstain pablum thru MSM, Deep State goons and posters working to spread deep state lies. If they steal another one, then they can raid the $7T even harder.

MAWA is the motto. Weaker Again. For short term enrichment of a very few,

Forum List

Back