Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

From the same pollsters that told us Trump was gonna lose big time....:eusa_dance:

National pollsters said Trump will lose the popular vote, and he did, by 3 million with result within 1% of forecast.

State polling failed, not national.

Well....then there was that comical 538 and their electorate polls....nice try moonbat

Let's see they predicted Clinton would win the EC 302-235.....oops :)

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

From the same pollsters that told us Trump was gonna lose big time....:eusa_dance:

National pollsters said Trump will lose the popular vote, and he did, by 3 million with result within 1% of forecast.

Nope. They said he would lose the election.

They failed. BIGTIME.

You are clueless, national polls do not predict electoral college outcome, all they aim to do is predict popular vote, which they did fairly accurately.

Trumps ratings are about the same as they always have been ... 25-35%.

if he does half the shit he says he will, maybe he might make it to 40% or above ... IF.

So, you're saying Hillary will be the next President, right? Trump has too many negatives

Last edited:

Done by the same polling companies that predicted a landslide Hillary win.

Jeez, are we going to have to wait to Trump's re-election for you libs to lightly touch reality again?

Ignore polls all you want. Trump seemed to like them when he was beating the other Republicans

But entering office with 37% approval means Trump has a lot of work to do selling himself to the American public

He has a big chance at his inauguration next week. He will be setting the tempo for his administrations agenda. Like it or not, Trump is going to need political support from both sides. 37% does not buy much

Trump has to hit a Home Run next week

The National Polls were right. They had Clinton winning by 2 points...she did. Putin's puppet is the popular vote pauper...by almost 3 million.

Trumps ratings are about the same as they always have been ... 25-35%.

if he does half the shit he says he will, maybe he might make it to 40% or above ... IF.

So, you;re saying Hillary will be the next President, right? Trump has too many negatives

Ha, Democrats love believing their own Bullshit. At this rate, if Trump does run again, he'll win even easier. Their Fake News Polls won't save em.

Are you sure you don't have those backwards? I thought Trump was 33% and Obama 57%.

Done by the same polling companies that predicted a landslide Hillary win.

Jeez, are we going to have to wait to Trump's re-election for you libs to lightly touch reality again?

Ignore polls all you want. Trump seemed to like them when he was beating the other Republicans

But entering office with 37% approval means Trump has a lot of work to do selling himself to the American public

He has a big chance at his inauguration next week. He will be setting the tempo for his administrations agenda. Like it or not, Trump is going to need political support from both sides. 37% does not buy much

Trump has to hit a Home Run next week

The National Polls were right. They had Clinton winning by 2 points...she did. Putin's puppet is the popular vote pauper...by almost 3 million.

But she lost .....:rolleyes: This is hilarious watching you loons dance

Just heard Trump has a 2% approval rating. He can't possibly win re-election. The tooth fairy just told me so. ;)

Nope. They said he would lose the election.

They failed. BIGTIME.

You are clueless, national polls do not predict electoral college outcome, all they aim to do is predict popular vote, which they did fairly accurately.

Plenty of the polls were broken down by state, and/or were used to make state by state calculations of the electoral college outcome.

Are you sure you don't have those backwards? I thought Trump was 33% and Obama 57%.

Yes, Obama has a point for each state

Just heard Trump has a 2% approval rating. He can't possibly win re-election. The tooth fairy just told me so. ;)

The guy can't even take rejection by a Hollywood actress, you seriously do not think shitty approval numbers from Americans are not going to bother and influence his decision making?

Maybe it will, with time, mold him out of his current assclown mode and into something resembling a respectable person.

The guy can't even take rejection by a Hollywood actress, you seriously do not think shitty approval numbers from Americans are not going to bother him?

I think after the voters showed him that those pollsters were incompetent boobs, yes, I think this will not bother him.

The guy can't even take rejection by a Hollywood actress, you seriously do not think shitty approval numbers from Americans are not going to bother him?

I think after the voters showed him that those pollsters were incompetent boobs, yes, I think this will not bother him.

Voters showed that national polls were correct and there is no reason to think these approval numbers aren't.

With Hillary fading away the spotlight is on him.

The guy can't even take rejection by a Hollywood actress, you seriously do not think shitty approval numbers from Americans are not going to bother and influence his decision making?

Maybe it will, with time, mold him out of his current assclown mode and into something resembling a respectable person.

I know, right? He can't possibly win re-election. Ha, y'all wingnuts keep telling yourself that shite. Whatever floats your boat. :cuckoo:

Voters showed that national polls were correct and there is no reason to think these approval numbers aren't.

Nope. The polls were dead wrong.

THe pollsters knew about the electoral college.

Bush's numbers were supposedly 'awful' too, yet he won re-election easily. I think Trump may actually have an easier time winning next time around. That's if he chooses to run again. I'm starting to lean towards him not running again.

Just another bad poll, he won the election, someone thinks he's great, don't think people changed their mind since November.
He isn't even President yet and companies are bringing back jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bush's numbers were supposedly 'awful' too, yet he won re-election easily. I think Trump may actually have an easier time winning next time around. That's if he chooses to run again. I'm starting to lean towards him not running again.

Let's see how spry he is come 2020

Let's see how spry he is come 2020

Y'all said Bush couldn't possibly win re-election too. And he ended up winning easily. The problem with y'all, is that you believe your own Bullshit. You don't see reality.

What the poll shows is that people like Obama on a personal level but not his policies if they did Hillary who would have likely continued all or most of Obamas policies would be getting sworn in as President next Friday. Trumps approval rating will rise or fall depending on how his policies work not on his personal popularity he never has been mister warmth or sunshine and that's not about to change.

Forum List

Back