Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

I am surprised his approval rating is not 100% since we can't wait to get rid of him..

BTW to bad that poll is not Real huh?

The facts counter it by the democrats losing over a1,000 plus seats nationwide in the past 8 years

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

Well 51% voted for Trump, so obviously this particular poll is polluted with peons who did not turn out to vote for Hillary either.

Or else a whole lot of people were holding their noses when they kissed The Donald's ugly azz and voted for him.

Which do you prefer, genius?
Unfortunately, winning is no longer an option.

Another laughable Fake News Poll. I guess Democrats will never get tired of believing their own Bullshit. If Trump does decide to run again, look for him to win even easier in 2020. You heard it from me here at USMB.

Last edited:

Your precious polls told you Cankles would win....remind me again who's being sworn in as POTUS on Jan 20th?

poll.PNG

President Obama's approval rating had a low point of 40%. He was consistently averaging around 45%

Trump entering the Presidency at 37% approval could be a disaster (Obama came in at 65% approval)

Wait, someone actually dared to come in here and start a thread on THE RELIABILITY OF POLLS?
And try to claim that as evidence of something?

Are You Phucking Serious, OP?:blowup:

Your precious polls told you Cankles would win....remind me again who's being sworn in as POTUS on Jan 20th?

Congratulations on your victory

Now comes the hard part...Trump has to actually serve as President
To do that he needs to build a coalition of ALL Republicans and a few Dems would not hurt

If Trump cannot win over the American public that he is an effective leader for all people, he will have a difficult time politically

dimocrap scum always need to 'like' the people they hire to do a job for them.

Which is stupid.

We hired Trump to do a job. Period. Just that simple.

You don't have to like him. I don't have to like him.

In fact, I DON'T like him all that much.

He's never invited me to dinner. Ivanka has never sat on my lap and I've never been on a Cruise on the Trump Yacht.

So I couldn't give a fuck less about whether you like him or (s)he likes him or even if I like him.

Shit like that shows the ultimate juvenile mindset constant in dimocraps and a really good reason why they shouldn't vote.

Would I rather hang out with obama at the Bar? Hell if I know. Doubt it. Too gay for me.

Would I rather hang with Bill Clinton? Probably. Fun guy, probably.

Trump? I couldn't care less. I didn't like the last guy I hired to do the roof on my house but I know him to be honest and fair.

Which is what counts.

dimocraps always want a Prom King or Queen for president. How incredibly childish

To do that he needs to build a coalition of ALL Republicans and a few Dems would not hurt

If Trump cannot win over the American public that he is an effective leader for all people, he will have a difficult time politically

You think Ears has been effective.....I rest my case.

Done by the same polling companies that predicted a landslide Hillary win.

Jeez, are we going to have to wait to Trump's re-election for you libs to lightly touch reality again?

Jeez, are we going to have to wait to Trump's re-election for you libs to lightly touch reality again?

Ignore polls all you want. Trump seemed to like them when he was beating the other Republicans

But entering office with 37% approval means Trump has a lot of work to do selling himself to the American public

He has a big chance at his inauguration next week. He will be setting the tempo for his administrations agenda. Like it or not, Trump is going to need political support from both sides. 37% does not buy much

Trump has to hit a Home Run next week

Obama got most of his agenda

Now, it is Trump's turn.

If Trump is unpopular with the public and with his own party, he will not get much done

Ignore polls all you want. Trump seemed to like them when he was beating the other Republicans

But entering office with 37% approval means Trump has a lot of work to do selling himself to the American public

He has a big chance at his inauguration next week. He will be setting the tempo for his administrations agenda. Like it or not, Trump is going to need political support from both sides. 37% does not buy much

Feel better?
You won't the afternoon of Jan 20, 2017.

Now, it is Trump's turn.

If Trump is unpopular with the public and with his own party, he will not get much done

You realize I consider you an idiot...right?

And that's what this is about. You lefties needing to shout him down, smear him so that you can marginalize him and prevent his message from being heard.

Without the reality check of the election, you lefties would have believed your lies had already been successful.

NOw, without the election to lay your lies bare, you are claiming the polls are showing that people don't like TRump.

You are determined to use your domination of the media to create the false impression that the President is marginalized.

Now, it is Trump's turn.

Your were sure before the election, based on polls and what the media told you that he wasn't popular.

Now, based on polls and what the media tells you, you believe he is not popular.

Now, that's a pattern.

From the same pollsters that told us Trump was gonna lose big time....:eusa_dance:

National pollsters said Trump will lose the popular vote, and he did, by 3 million with result within 1% of forecast.

State polling failed, not national.

Total bullshit. That's why so many who voted for obastard voted for Trump this time, huh?

From the same pollsters that told us Trump was gonna lose big time....:eusa_dance:

National pollsters said Trump will lose the popular vote, and he did, by 3 million with result within 1% of forecast.

State polling failed, not national.

Nope. They said he would lose the election.

They failed. BIGTIME.

Forum List

Back