Trump and the Russian oligarchs...the dirty little truth

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Opinion: Trump Lie Exposed With Proof He Is Indebted To Russian Mobsters

These people are looking for a secure place to hide, not millions, not billions, but hundreds of Billions of dollars. The Comrade is beholden to Putin and his very, very rich associates. This is going to make Watergate look like cheating in Bingo at the First Baptist Church.

Trump just hand picked the Cyprus Bank's (major money launderer for Russian super rich) top stock holder as Commerce Secretary, Wilbur Ross, Investigative Reporters must be drooling over the multiple Russian connections that the Comrade keeps denying that he has.

Following the Money is making everyone's head spin. The man has lied his ass off and the media will find him out soon. Even the political operative, Sessions, will not be able to deny the Russian connections.

We know Trump isn't indebted to anyone and nobody really subscribes to the alleged Russian connection anymore. It's old news and the left needs to move on. It isn't hard to believe that Bill Clinton might have been indebted to just about everyone including the "bimbos" who threatened to sue him. We know he pardoned notorious corporate criminal, Marc Rich, while he was on the FBI's 10 most wanted because Bubba Bill couldn't afford to build his "library". We also know that the Clintons sold overnight stays in the Lincoln bedroom for political donations. It's also alleged maybe tongue in cheek but maybe seriously that the Clintons stole and sold White House furniture and silverware when they couldn't afford a bus ticket home. Why does the left keep using the awkward word "oligarchs" when most of the radical low information left hardly understands the word "republic"? Maybe the left doesn't really have a mind left and all they can do is quote the Huffington babe who sounds like one of the Gabor sisters (remember them?) in real life.

Last edited:
Yup, Zander, you are giving Fake News.

There is no question that the Orange Panda is in bed with the Russkies.

I find it hilarious that comparisons of corruptness are always to Nixon an watergate. That was nothing.

The GOP can fight the Russian connection all they want, but when the media begins to break the Comrade-Putin connection, the Republican Party is going to suffer one of the biggest electoral losses in modern history. To think that the GOP is placing their party over the country in such a sick and hypocritical way.

The GOP cannot stonewall an independent investigation forever. The Russian connections are deep and getting deeper. Just watch...

I find it hilarious that comparisons of corruptness are always to Nixon an watergate. That was nothing.

I agree, compared to the Comrade-Putin connection that is beginning to unravel, Watergate was a walk in the park.

Crazy stuff. The actor, Will Smith, is involved. He also sold a home to a Russian. The same exact Russian that purchased a Florida home from Trump. How deep is Hollywood involved? We must investigate Hollywood.

I agree, compared to the Comrade-Putin connection that is beginning to unravel, Watergate was a walk in the park.

Compared to every President since Nixon, Watergate was nothing. The Comrade-Putin connection is non existent. So far Trump is the least corrupt, easily more transparent than that guy Obama.

The GOP can fight the Russian connection all they want, but when the media begins to break the Comrade-Putin connection, the Republican Party is going to suffer one of the biggest electoral losses in modern history. To think that the GOP is placing their party over the country in such a sick and hypocritical way.

The GOP cannot stonewall an independent investigation forever. The Russian connections are deep and getting deeper. Just watch...

You realize that for the connections to get deeper and deeper, you have to break the connection first, right? But by your own admission no connection has been established.

Wait is it beginning to unravel or are we waiting for the. Media to break it? Make up your mind

Yup, Zander, you are giving Fake News.

There is no question that the Orange Panda is in bed with the Russkies.
And yet despite many requests for evidence none can be found, even by the FBI
That's why the investigations are beginning. When offered immunity or go down with the ship, the offenders and those aware will run for immunity like goats to the feed trough.

The admin will continue to try to opaque the investigation.

It's like Trump saying the leaks in his admin were made by secret Obamaites.

Whaaaa . . .?

Forum List

Back