Trump and the Pubs will do to the US what Arnold did to CA.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The governor who vowed to cut up the state’s credit card has been instrumental in tripling its outstanding debt—so badly damaging California’s creditworthiness that for a time it was neck and neck with Kazakhstan’s. Before Schwarzenegger took office, the UC and Cal State systems were stressed but could still fulfill the dream of an affordable quality education for every Californian. In-state tuition at Cal State campuses has risen from $1,428 per year to $4,230 during his tenure, while UC undergrads have gone from paying less than $3,900 to $12,150. Both systems are offering a diminished college experience, with fewer class choices, fewer professors, and fewer athletic programs.

To balance a chronically out-of-whack budget, Schwarzenegger began tearing at the state’s social safety net. With his line-item-veto pen he cut billions of dollars allocated for AIDS prevention, battered women’s services, health care for poor kids, drug treatment for pregnant women, and rental subsidies for struggling seniors. As a prelude to signing the 2010-’11 budget, the last of his tenure, Schwarzenegger eliminated $256 million in child care for low-paid workers recently off welfare, $80 million for investigations into child abuse and neglect, and $133 million in mental health services for special ed students.

The Man Who Tried to Make California Great Again

No wonder they have so many homeless in CA. Also Proposistion 13, and the Pubs told the public that cutting property taxes would lower the rents, guess what it never did. Taxes are not really higher in CA, except for the cost of living, rent and perhaps state income tax which is progressive there. The more you make the more you pay, sounds about right. L. Ingraham who is obsessed with the Clintons and Democrats, blamed the homelessness on Democrats, she had Clintons accusers on her show Fri , but not Trumps accusers, just shows that she belongs on fox, such a bias station.

This is what O did for the US: Trillions on QE, Ocare law that is failing, highest poverty levels in 50 years, record numbers on welfare, added 8 trillion more in debt, more wars in ME etc.

The governor who vowed to cut up the state’s credit card has been instrumental in tripling its outstanding debt—so badly damaging California’s creditworthiness that for a time it was neck and neck with Kazakhstan’s. Before Schwarzenegger took office, the UC and Cal State systems were stressed but could still fulfill the dream of an affordable quality education for every Californian. In-state tuition at Cal State campuses has risen from $1,428 per year to $4,230 during his tenure, while UC undergrads have gone from paying less than $3,900 to $12,150. Both systems are offering a diminished college experience, with fewer class choices, fewer professors, and fewer athletic programs.

To balance a chronically out-of-whack budget, Schwarzenegger began tearing at the state’s social safety net. With his line-item-veto pen he cut billions of dollars allocated for AIDS prevention, battered women’s services, health care for poor kids, drug treatment for pregnant women, and rental subsidies for struggling seniors. As a prelude to signing the 2010-’11 budget, the last of his tenure, Schwarzenegger eliminated $256 million in child care for low-paid workers recently off welfare, $80 million for investigations into child abuse and neglect, and $133 million in mental health services for special ed students.

The Man Who Tried to Make California Great Again

No wonder they have so many homeless in CA. Also Proposistion 13, and the Pubs told the public that cutting property taxes would lower the rents, guess what it never did. Taxes are not really higher in CA, except for the cost of living, rent and perhaps state income tax which is progressive there. The more you make the more you pay, sounds about right. L. Ingraham who is obsessed with the Clintons and Democrats, blamed the homelessness on Democrats, she had Clintons accusers on her show Fri , but not Trumps accusers, just shows that she belongs on fox, such a bias station.
/----/ And Moonbeams Brown (Gov since 2010) and the Dem legislators are just hapless bystanders sipping their lattes
1234.png

This is what O did for the US: Trillions on QE, Ocare law that is failing, highest poverty levels in 50 years, record numbers on welfare, added 8 trillion more in debt, more wars in ME etc.

The ACA is failing due to the Pubs since inception. I suppose you want to pay for everyone without ins. I don't.

Chip (you know the child health ins program) is not renewed, it has become a bargaining chip, no pun intended.

You Pubs care about the fetus more than the infant.

The ACA is failing due to the Pubs since inception. I suppose you want to pay for everyone without ins. I don't.

Chip (you know the child health ins program) is not renewed, it has become a bargaining chip, no pun intended.

/----/ If you cared about the infant, you'd call for a halt to abortion.

/----/ If you cared about the infant, you'd call for a halt to abortion.

They don't care about the infant or the fetus.

Forum List

Back