Trump and Putin hand in glove.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
"Vladimir Putin...demanded the US roll back its military commitment to Nato members in eastern Europe, saying that expansion of the alliance had threatened Russian security." Where have I heard the above suggestion before? It was somewhere recent. Some national venue. If only someone could jog my memory. Perhaps Gorbachev over Syria. Hmm. No question that the American far right has joined with the Russian fascist authoritarian himself. Almost three months old is the article, yet the treasonous little vlads are working their evil.

You little American vlads are shameful, maybe treasonous. Yes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/21/us/politics/donald-trump-issues.html?_r=1

Hillary, "I sat next to Putin. He’s an engaging and, you know, very interesting conversationalist...he (Putin) and I have had our interesting moments."

Hillary, "One time, I was visiting with him (Putin) in his dacha outside of Moscow...you know, Mr. Prime Minister, we actually have some things in common." Clinton said Putin then took her into his “private inner sanctum”..."And it was quite something" :ack-1:

putin is better at being the vladimir of russia than obama is at being the trump of america, that's true, i agree.

Bryan MacDonald is an Irish journalist:
The main reason is because there is very little profit in combating the, self-styled, ISIS. And NATO is primarily a money racket which provides a lot of influential people with a very comfortable lifestyle, flying around the globe on private jets and generating well-paid jobs, both directly and via the think-tank circuit.

Let’s be clear here. You don’t require submarines or nuclear weapons to engage ISIS, but you would in a putative conflict with Russia. It desires to use Moscow as a convenient bogeyman in order to maintain US defense spending, which grew 9 percent annually from 2000-2009 during the “war on terror.”

Why has NATO chosen Russia as its enemy instead of ISIS?

Meanwhile, since Putin started bombing ISIS in Syria last year (Sept,30), 35 thousands of terrorists have been killed (27 hundreds of Russian and post-Soviet states citizens among them), over 12 thousand square kilometers of Syrian territory has been deliberated from terrorists (over 700 towns and villages).I wonder, did your "independent" Western Media report you about that?

Last edited:
"Vladimir Putin...demanded the US roll back its military commitment to Nato members in eastern Europe, saying that expansion of the alliance had threatened Russian security." Where have I heard the above suggestion before? It was somewhere recent. Some national venue. If only someone could jog my memory. Perhaps Gorbachev over Syria. Hmm. No question that the American far right has joined with the Russian fascist authoritarian himself. Almost three months old is the article, yet the treasonous little vlads are working their evil.

What´s your business in eastern Europe and why don´t you leave us alone with your fucking wars?

• Banned

What´s your business in eastern Europe and why don´t you leave us alone with your fucking wars?
Get our of Georgia and Ukraine, quit threatening the Baltic nations and Finland, or you will find out.

Get our of Georgia and Ukraine, quit threatening the Baltic nations and Finland, or you will find out.
I don´t like Asa Hutchinson and Greg Abbott. So I am going to arm a bunch of Nazis and Islamists and send them to you for "liberation".
See that you have no business in Europe and should fuck off? When the bear gets really angry your tiny forces are beaten in no longer than 60 hours, anyway.

The tiny bear is cute.

4c62194746bc5581e15930b70a5f51c9.jpg

Forum List

Back