Trump: And I will not let him turn the USA into a crime filled, disease ridden dumping ground

I believe none did since they weren't consulted. In other words it is the GOP saying my way or the highway to appease their base and not really a piece of serious legislation. Meanwhile the adults in the Senate had both GOP and Dems write a bill that gave each side some of what they wanted.
How do you know dems were not consulted?

Democrats are on all the committees that new legislation passes through in the bill making process

I think we already covered that

None that I’m aware of

but thats more detail than most news reports provide
Being on the committee is very different from having the committee incorporate your positions. Only the later is bipartisan.

Being on the committee is very different from having the committee incorporate your positions. Only the later is bipartisan.
The dems are not entitled to have their bad ideas included in the bill

They should adopt repub good ideas

So we agree that the GOP would rather get nothing than something. That is not how a democracy is supposed to work.
That applies to biden and the democrats also

They are determined to flood the country with migrants and the senate bill continues that scheme

But the House bill seriously reduces the alien invasion

So we have a stalemate

That applies to biden and the democrats also

They are determined to flood the country with migrants and the senate bill continues that scheme

But the House bill seriously reduces the alien invasion

So we have a stalemate
Untrue. The Senate bill limits entries to about 1/2 of what they are today and gives Biden authority to close the border. Trump nixed it to get elected, not because it is bad but because it is good.

Untrue. The Senate bill limits entries to about 1/2 of what they are today and gives Biden authority to close the border. Trump nixed it to get elected, not because it is bad but because it is good.
Less of a bad deal is still a bad deal

4999 per day accepted is too many

The economy isn't crashed. Covid is over. There are no race riots.

Unemployment is at its lowest level in history. Inflation is under control, and the USA is NOT at war, although it is providing financial support to those who are.

Inflation is "under control"?!!

Lol!!

I admire your ideological purity. Must make it hard to live in a democracy when not everyone agrees with you.
I think you and joe biden are refusing to agree with me

There is nothing wrong with the House bill that would cause dems not to vote for it

Forum List

Back