Trump and His Supporters vs Jesus

Which values would make the best POTUS, Trump's or Jesus'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr. Fritz the fact you think only 4 lives were lost on this administrations watch is proof you can't have an honest discussion.
Being that the Britts & I might have saved hundreds of thousands of lives over this period of time you surely are skewed by who you give credit to for your fallacious counts.

Oh goody, another non christian ignorant of the Bible starting a threat trying to Jesus us into supporting an evil bitch that has no problem selling out her country, allowing service members and government officals to die, has no problem with police being gunned down by some feral negros and has most likely had people killed to keep herself out of jail, and to top it off, in her quest to obtain the highest office in the world, she is willing to have riots started so she can pretend the guy running against her is violent, while as proven in the last video that was put out, is registering illegals to vote and bussing people in to other cities to vote twice.
Sorry, dont think Jesus would approve of hillary at all.

The evidence is overwhelming that Trump is the anti-Christ and you know it Satan. You really picked a dunce this time.

Your reference to feral Negroes show that you are also quite evil. Slavery is a favorite of Satan and BTW, Jesus was not White.

Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_zps6c5a5a5e.jpg

tumblr_inline_mzj3j0aw791qh6wo2.jpg

CBEZiUYUwAA9J-H.jpg

Your lies are not working Satan.

day29.jpg

Be still Satan father of Lies
Im sorry but BLM is a bunch of feral negros.
and Jesus was middle eastern, certainly not black either.

Have you ever looked at a map?
4581443325_561c0535a2.jpg

Have you ever seen an Egyptian? Jesus came from the same region.

111-682x1024.jpg

Jesus looked more like this and the people in the above picture. Jesus was most likely a Negro.

66b5a2101207d8335c269a7268fb3ba4_zps585071cd.jpg

Oh goody, another non christian ignorant of the Bible starting a threat trying to Jesus us into supporting an evil bitch that has no problem selling out her country, allowing service members and government officals to die, has no problem with police being gunned down by some feral negros and has most likely had people killed to keep herself out of jail, and to top it off, in her quest to obtain the highest office in the world, she is willing to have riots started so she can pretend the guy running against her is violent, while as proven in the last video that was put out, is registering illegals to vote and bussing people in to other cities to vote twice.

The evidence is overwhelming that Trump is the anti-Christ and you know it Satan. You really picked a dunce this time.

Your reference to feral Negroes show that you are also quite evil. Slavery is a favorite of Satan and BTW, Jesus was not White.

CBEZiUYUwAA9J-H.jpg

day29.jpg

111-682x1024.jpg

Jesus looked more like this and the people in the above picture. Jesus was most likely a Negro.

have you ever looked at a Jew?

Mr. Fritz the fact you think only 4 lives were lost on this administrations watch is proof you can't have an honest discussion.
Being that the Britts & I might have saved hundreds of thousands of lives over this period of time you surely are skewed by who you give credit to for your fallacious counts.

The shit is getting deep. Your claim that you saved 100's of thousands of lives is a whopper even by Trump standard and by the way it is not spelled Britts it is spelled Brits.

You need to stop your lying because in HELL you will be frying

Search Results
Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths ...

Attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities - Wikipedia

FB_IMG_embassies.jpg

Soon you will be riding Satan's pitchfork for all eternity and why you are, remember the lies you spread here

and the warning I gave you... agent of Satan.

But Iconographs show Jesus was much more like Trump :)View attachment 94623

img.php

Oh really?

You are comparing a painting of Jesus with a photograph of Trump and Jessie James a known Satanist making the sign of the devil.

How dare you say Jesus was Satanic? Trump is Satanic and the evidence is overwhelming.

Need more proof?

CPjfpnrUEAAlGzE.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-07-25-at-1.01.17-AM.png

83fdfd68ffe62579488a565a06eaf351a7e55ded.png

CBEZiUYUwAA9J-H.jpg

day29.jpg

111-682x1024.jpg

have you ever looked at a Jew?

Jews come in all colors and races.

SammyDavisJr.jpg

Israelite Board of Rabbis - blackjews.org

rabbi-e1436740406343.jpg

Mrs Obama's cousin is a rabbi.

rabbin.png

IMG_2021.jpg

130124113936-nigeria-jews-shabbat-service-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

CJUYUvtWcAE4FyV.png

This ought to have you, Trump and your KKK buddies salivating. Imagine that all them Black Jews.

thetencommandmoses3.jpg

YOU LOSE AGAIN SATAN! :badgrin::banana:

But were they born jews?
and jews are also white (or close enough)
biggest proof that Jesus was not black is that he gave, he didnt steal from the poor.
and, his father was not incarcerated for some violent crime. he turned water into wine, wine being a mostly upity white persons drink, he did not turn water in to ripple or crack.
Jesus was not black.

The shit is getting deep. Your claim that you saved 100's of thousands of lives is a whopper even by Trump standard and by the way it is not spelled Britts it is spelled Brits.

Search Results

FB_IMG_embassies.jpg

Soon you will be riding Satan's pitchfork for all eternity and why you are, remember the lies you spread here

See the problem is I was telling the truth, but you were the one lying now displacing your behavior onto me. This is exactly what Hillary does everytime she deflects what she's doing onto Republicans & Donald.
Instead of thanking me, you guys take credit and hide me like a lepper.
Nice.

But were they born jews?
and jews are also white (or close enough)
biggest proof that Jesus was not black is that he gave, he didnt steal from the poor.
and, his father was not incarcerated for some violent crime. he turned water into wine, wine being a mostly upity white persons drink, he did not turn water in to ripple or crack.
Jesus was not black.

The science says Jesus was not White.

The Jews in Africa are not converts and BTW, Satan, I don't have to tell you this, it is not easy converting to Judaism. The Jews like to keep the trash out.

Jesus did not give to the poor because he had nothing to give them. Jesus told others to give to the poor. You are not going to get one by me Satan. You can't beat the power of Christ but you already knew that.

Satan, you steal from the poor with your corporations and your lies.

The 'New World order' – A long island iced tea of feudalism, satanism ...

The greatest evil in our world today is CORPORATISM. If greedy Big ...

CjzPLJ-VEAAxhi2.jpg

I didnt say Jesus was white, I said he was not black.
and sammy Davis Jr seemed to claim Jew pretty easy, he was born a Jew you know.
But based on where Jesus was born, He would have most likely had the looks of one of the terrorists today, most likely from what is now Iraq. Not black, not white. Middle eastern. Sorry

Search Results

FB_IMG_embassies.jpg

See the problem is I was telling the truth, but you were the one lying now displacing your behavior onto me. This is exactly what Hillary does everytime she deflects what she's doing onto Republicans & Donald.
Instead of thanking me, you guys take credit and hide me like a lepper.
Nice.

You are getting a bit more clever Satan but I'm not taking the bait. You tried three dishonest tacktics and failed.

Keep tryin and lyin Satan. It's great fun knocking you down.

JEEhoV2.jpg

30224_900.jpg

JjUsaMH.jpg

you arent knocking anyone down. You know Im right and it upsets you that I am not falling for the ignorant bullshit you want to push.

I didnt say Jesus was white, I said he was not black.
and sammy Davis Jr seemed to claim Jew pretty easy, he was born a Jew you know.
But based on where Jesus was born, He would have most likely had the looks of one of the terrorists today, most likely from what is now Iraq. Not black, not white. Middle eastern. Sorry

A lot of middle easterners are Black

Map-Israel-s-border-with-Egypt_full_600.jpg

9021.jpg

President Sadat of Egypt

lgbf-600x272.jpg

Ancient Egyptians were Negroes.

More likely than not Jesus was a Negro.

Omg...your latest barrage of photos,
"exposing" the illuminati, 666 connection,
would be fucking hysterical, if it wasn't so pathetically sad

Dude, seriously, there is something not right upstairs.
You have too much time on your hands, and an unhealthy obsession.
You really do live in your own little world!

There is no way in hell you could be a minion of satan...
You are just not clever enough and just too whacked, even for him!
:)
img.php

Oh really?

You are comparing a painting of Jesus with a photograph of Trump and Jessie James a known Satanist making the sign of the devil.

How dare you say Jesus was Satanic? Trump is Satanic and the evidence is overwhelming.

Need more proof?

CPjfpnrUEAAlGzE.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

you arent knocking anyone down. You know Im right and it upsets you that I am not falling for the ignorant bullshit you want to push.

Two dishonest tactics satan.

3bf7eccc26ab8646564451f2df1c9d89.jpg

bd79f055019cd70b1a550db81eb6eac1.jpg

I knew who you were Blial when you started the charade and lie fest. Get back on the short bus. I am growing tired of smacking another flunky of Mesotopholese around. He knows where he can find me.

Looks like there is a bit of a civil war brewing in your realm as evidenced by the demise of the GOP aka Golem's Only Party. You guys just can't seem to get along. Looks like Beelzebub aka Priebus is losing control and Lucifer doen't know whether to shit or go blind. You'd be smart Blial to fade off into oblivion this time. Your power base is growing weaker every day. Red is turning blue.

nostradumpus.jpg

He looks sillier than your stooge Rudy Giuliani. God has a sense of humor.

img.php

Oh really?

Need more proof?

CPjfpnrUEAAlGzE.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

3bf7eccc26ab8646564451f2df1c9d89.jpg

Who are you going to believe Satan or your lying eyes?

Trump is a baby man who has been in league with Satan since the day he was born. Even atheists are starting to believe it.

As Trump tears the GOP to shreds all hell is breaking loose in your realm.

You know that a new age of enlightenment is coming Satan and all you can do is delay it a bit. You can't stop it. So Chax or do you prefer Shass or are you one of his lieutenants I hear that your 30 legions are no match for Sabnock's 50. What say you Chax?

And Chax, I know something you don't know. Like the GOP, hell is about to implode.

img.php

Oh really?

Need more proof?

CPjfpnrUEAAlGzE.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

CJvZxCBUEAApaKS.jpg

If you are doing to pretend you are something you are not Surgat ask Bilial to give you more convincing camo and logical sounding troll arguments. Looks like I got all you Satanist tRumproids scoring points for the God squad.

It's Belial and Jesus is claimed to be that lord of the sky.
But what zealots like you fail to notice is that Jesus is made a mask for Bel (Baal) worship.
they are imitating the dying god mythology of the Canaanites whereby the son called morning star surpasses his father Baal on the throne by dying and bringing attention to himself as the new mask for Baal.

Note:they never say who this god -father is.
However, we see through archelogical finds that the stories on Jesus are actually of Baal through the predated Assyrian (700bc) Marduk-Bel Tablets* housed now in the Brittish Museum. Baal=the father of
Morning Star (Rev 22:16 Jesus) the son as in Baals Mythology.
Which brings us to

He's this god's only Begotten son and Yhwh's begotten was David in Psalms so Jesus can't be YHWH's only begotten son.
We do know however that Baal's only son is the Morning Star (Jesus claimed to be)
=Jesus is claimed the son of Baal.
David claimed to be the begotten son of Shalem thus naming his 2 sons after Shalem.
It's literally like Night and Day.

*The Bel Tablets:
discovered in the town of
Nineveh in Assyria, and dates from 700 B.C.
a stone tablet now housed in The British Museum,
and referred to by British Museum officials as the Marduk's Ordeal tablet (Baal Passion Play).
the mythical elements of
the Bel-Marduk myth are literally carved in stone on
Marduk's Ordeal tablet/Assyrian Bel Myth Tablet which
stands as an original source of mythical elements of the
Bel-Marduk myth used to create the Jesus myth, especially the cruci-FICTION and resurrection event,
in which the god Bel is arrested, tried, judged, scourged, executed, and resurrected and thus are
similar to the mythical elements of the last days of the
life of Jesus found in the Jesus myth.

Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) which Jesus is claimed the son of in Rev 22;16 is described in this ancient passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

This is why they borrow Baal's Dec 25th birthday, his circle sun cross, and his father Dagon's fishead mitre and scale robes and fishman ring. This is why they say father & son are one. Thus the secret of the number of his name is that Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll NUMEROLOGY used to secret # from names.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back