Trump and Gerrymandering

Gerrymandering is the process of redrawing districts to favor your party. This happens all the time in this country, Democrat or Republican. But it's done at the state level. Once every 10 years, the districts are redrawn by state legislatures. The districts will be redrawn for the 2022 election. It will have no bearing on today.

Dems and gendermandering. Does mangling your body make leftist confusion & delusions go away?
Hint: the answer is NO, your mental disorders don't go away when they scramble your genitals.
DT will be your President again 'cuz you went too far with your cheating this time trying to catch up, left a giant trail of fraud & got caught.
Gonna be a lot of angry he/shes once you find out MSM & Dems lied to you all. Again.
It's like ya'll never learn anything

7e19418449b9545a07b8c7eff038909335cd87604cbdeca97ef44898c5a56970.jpg

Gerrymandering is the process of redrawing districts to favor your party. This happens all the time in this country, Democrat or Republican. But it's done at the state level. Once every 10 years, the districts are redrawn by state legislatures. The districts will be redrawn for the 2022 election. It will have no bearing on today.
True.

Is it his last chance?

What does gerrymandering have to do with the presidency?
Trump can throw the blue states out, so he gets 100 % of the EC votes and will get his second term.

Trump and Gerrymandering…
…Is it his last chance?

It seems that 99.999999999% of the time, when I hear a LIbtARd speak of Gerymandering, the context leads me to believe that said LIbtARd has no clue whatsoever what Gerrymandering is, how it works, or what its limitations are.

In particular, in this instance no clue that you understand that Gerrymandering has no effect on, and nothing whatsoever to do with, the Presidential election.

Just look up where this thread is located.

I noticed, and wondered why, assumed it was a mistake.

Satire is humor, of a sort that requires more sophistication that you've shown here. This thread is not based on humor, but on pure ignorance. I guess it wound up here, because we do not have a specific “Political Ignorance” subforum.

Just look up where this thread is located.

I noticed, and wondered why, assumed it was a mistake.

Satire is humor, of a sort that requires more sophistication that you've shown here. This thread is not based on humor, but on pure ignorance. I guess it wound up here, because we do not have a specific “Political Ignorance” subforum.
Is that some kind of limited back-pedaling?

Forum List

Back