Trump, and Changing Demographics, Are Helping Turn North Carolina Blue

You know i gotta get you for a violation dont you? :laugh:
I'm just a concerned parent. If my daughter were suffering from paranoid delusions that there are "racists" everywhere, I would want a good friend to advise me to get her the help she needs. Dad to dad.
She has already been helped by the best dad in the world. She has been educated on how to spot racists and how to use them to her advantage.
So you instilled this irrational paranoia? Good going, Dad.
Naw. I instilled clear sight and the discipline to execute a game plan to take advantage of any mistakes on a racists part.
I'm sure she'll find lots of bigots. You already said she reported the campus is crawling with them.

Oh well, who am I to judge another parenting style? I get people telling me I'm fucking up my kids for life because we are raising them as naturists. Different strokes, I guess.
White people generally hate nature and yearn to control it. You might have rough road ahead.

I'm just a concerned parent. If my daughter were suffering from paranoid delusions that there are "racists" everywhere, I would want a good friend to advise me to get her the help she needs. Dad to dad.
She has already been helped by the best dad in the world. She has been educated on how to spot racists and how to use them to her advantage.
Naw. I instilled clear sight and the discipline to execute a game plan to take advantage of any mistakes on a racists part.
I'm sure she'll find lots of bigots. You already said she reported the campus is crawling with them.

Oh well, who am I to judge another parenting style? I get people telling me I'm fucking up my kids for life because we are raising them as naturists. Different strokes, I guess.
White people generally hate nature and yearn to control it. You might have rough road ahead.
By naturist, I mean nudist. Our home is clothing optional.

By naturist, I mean nudist. Our home is clothing optional.
:laugh:

Forum List

Back