Trump: Americans 'Tired Of Being The Patsies'....

If Americans were truly sick and tired of being patsies then they would have told both parties to get bent ages ago. As if either party has our best interest at heart. All they care about is feathering their own nests and the nests of their cronies.
Exactly. All the rest is smoke and mirrors.

Oh man, that really must piss off Obama's Anti-American Globalist comrades. Good on Trump. He should be our next President.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump says he is leading the GOP race because he represents Americans who have had it with their nation coming up short.

“People in this country are smart,” he told listeners at the National Federation of Republican Assemblies’ 2015 conference in Nashville on Saturday.

“We’re tired of being the patsies for everyone,” Trump said.

“There is a big, big, growing-by-leaps-and-bounds silent majority out there. [The 2016 race] is going to be an election based on competence.”

Trump argued he is surging in national polls because he represents the Tea Party supporters ignored by Democrats and betrayed by Republicans.

“I love the Tea Party,” Trump said. “You people have not been treated fairly. These are people who work hard and love their country, and then get beat up by the media. It’s disgusting.”

“At least I have a microphone and can fight back,” the outspoken billionaire added.

Trump indicated he envisions a much wider base for his campaign than traditional Republican voters next election cycle.

“You don’t know how big you are,” he told listeners. “The Tea Party has tremendous power. It’s Democrats, it is evangelicals, it is everybody.”...

Read More:
Trump: I’m winning because Americans are 'tired of being the patsies'
DRUDGE REPORT 2015®
ISIS are definitely not patsies. Is that what trump and his supporters want the US to be?

There's a grass roots movement going on and Trump is making it grow. People who are fed up with supporting parasites, allowing the country to be overrun by illegals, and a president who is selling us down the river with an opposition party that appears to be subservient to him.

What silent majority?

Trumps supporters are silent?

Please.

There has not been sufficient intellectual energy asserted in this thread for any Trump supporter to bother to respond.

You make over 20 posts a day of pure vitriol and nonsense...and you are discusted because no one responds? Has it not occurred to you that we read...feel mingled pity and contempt...and move on...leaving you to plead for attention.

Sack up and post some substance man. And if it merits a response, you'll likely get it.

You think I'm disgusted ( yep....that's the correct spelling ) by anything that happens here?

If I'm not mistaken.....you have responded to me several times today. Thanks so much. It means the world to me.

The problem with Republican leaders is they promise voters they will fix what is broken, but then they don't. The base is tired of inaction. Trump would not be so popular is the base was not so angry with the Republican leadership.
This.

At the end of the day, conservatives have not had actual representation for a long time.

Oh man, that really must piss off Obama's Anti-American Globalist comrades. Good on Trump. He should be our next President.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump says he is leading the GOP race because he represents Americans who have had it with their nation coming up short.

“People in this country are smart,” he told listeners at the National Federation of Republican Assemblies’ 2015 conference in Nashville on Saturday.

“There is a big, big, growing-by-leaps-and-bounds silent majority out there. [The 2016 race] is going to be an election based on competence.”

Trump argued he is surging in national polls because he represents the Tea Party supporters ignored by Democrats and betrayed by Republicans.

“I love the Tea Party,” Trump said. “You people have not been treated fairly. These are people who work hard and love their country, and then get beat up by the media. It’s disgusting.”

“At least I have a microphone and can fight back,” the outspoken billionaire added.

Trump indicated he envisions a much wider base for his campaign than traditional Republican voters next election cycle.

“You don’t know how big you are,” he told listeners. “The Tea Party has tremendous power. It’s Democrats, it is evangelicals, it is everybody.”...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2015®
Good...stop sending our money and our people all over the world.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2015®
Good...stop sending our money and our people all over the world.
lol.

Don't you support Obama? Pot meet kettle.

What silent majority?

Please.

There has not been sufficient intellectual energy asserted in this thread for any Trump supporter to bother to respond.

You make over 20 posts a day of pure vitriol and nonsense...and you are discusted because no one responds? Has it not occurred to you that we read...feel mingled pity and contempt...and move on...leaving you to plead for attention.

Sack up and post some substance man. And if it merits a response, you'll likely get it.

You think I'm disgusted ( yep....that's the correct spelling ) by anything that happens here?

If I'm not mistaken.....you have responded to me several times today. Thanks so much. It means the world to me.
-----------------

so, you are reduced to spelling smack.

What silent majority?

Please.

-----------------

so, you are reduced to spelling smack.

Awwwww. Did I hurt your feelings?

Okay, I have to admit that at first glance I thought the word in the title of the thread was "pasties".

And yes, I clicked on it pretty quick.

5a5f9739625980904e908a0b3ac70bcd.jpg

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2015®
The actions Trump could take to make sure the US are not "patsies" are troubling. That mind set is very immature.It could cost the US many young lives. George W Bush's famous statement at the start of the Iraq war; "bring em on". That might work in a street fight or a football game but it is much different in international politics. Bush's macho "non-patsy" statement did not work out well. Our foes in the middle east brought it on and they are still bringing it on.
Playing it tough in a business deal cannot be compared to playing it tough with countries or groups that settle their differences with guns, bombs, tanks and more.
Trump is an idiot.

You're the only one talking about war.

Trump appears to be attracting a lot of self identifying patsies. A self identifying patsy is a whiner . Trump brags about being a whiner. He leads the victims and doom and gloom faction of American scare politics. Everything is awful and the sky is falling. Without him the nation is doomed. We are in our final stages of destruction. Without his walls and rings of protection we will be defeated by the barbarian hoards.

Trump appears to be attracting a lot of self identifying patsies. A self identifying patsy is a whiner . Trump brags about being a whiner. He leads the victims and doom and gloom faction of American scare politics. Everything is awful and the sky is falling. Without him the nation is doomed. We are in our final stages of destruction. Without his walls and rings of protection we will be defeated by the barbarian hoards.

Well, he's got some of that right. It is time to end the endless Illegal Invasion. If Trump's the guy to do it, so be it. I'm in.

Well, he's got some of that right. It is time to end the endless Illegal Invasion. If Trump's the guy to do it, so be it. I'm in.
The problem will not be resolved until the idea of an invasion taking place is propaganda to disguise what is really an invitation by American industry and business interest. If the border crosser's weren't assured of jobs they would not be crossing the border.

The problem will not be resolved until the idea of an invasion taking place is propaganda to disguise what is really an invitation by American industry and business interest. If the border crosser's weren't assured of jobs they would not be crossing the border.

Heard all the excuses for several decades. Trump's committed to at least trying. That's much more than any other Candidate in either Party is offering.

New Topics

Forum List

Back