Trump ally changes statement after perjury warning

Do you follow Tommy Tainant? He has single handedly ruined any chance of anyone listening to a Brit.
Tommy is nothing but a troll and gets a pass from the mods despite almost every thread by him aimed at pissing off other members instead of actually having an intelligent discussion. If I were a mod I'd have banned that moron a long time ago.

Tommy is nothing but a troll and gets a pass from the mods despite almost every thread by him aimed at pissing off other members instead of actually having an intelligent discussion. If I were a mod I'd have banned that moron a long time ago.
Seems to be quite a few leftist here that are allowed to do that just like what we see from the OP two tier systems one for dems one for us

March 4, 2024 Trial Date Set For Trump In U.S. Case Charging Him With Plotting To Overturn Election.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A judge on Monday set a March 4, 2024, trial date for Donald Trump in the federal case in Washington charging the former president with trying to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

The decision from U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan denied a defense request to push the trial back until April 2026, about a year and a half after the 2024 election, but also sets it later than the January date proposed by special counsel Jack Smith’s team.

The public has a right to prompt and efficient resolution of this matter,” she said.

Special Prosecutor Jack Smith wanted a January trial date and the shysters NOT being paid P-01135909 tried to move the trial until April of 2026 (like that was evehr going to happen). Judge Chutkan has made it clear, she runs courtroom. The games of P-01135909 won't be tolerated.

March 4, 2024 Trial Date Set For Trump In U.S. Case Charging Him With Plotting To Overturn Election.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A judge on Monday set a March 4, 2024, trial date for Donald Trump in the federal case in Washington charging the former president with trying to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

The decision from U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan denied a defense request to push the trial back until April 2026, about a year and a half after the 2024 election, but also sets it later than the January date proposed by special counsel Jack Smith’s team.

The public has a right to prompt and efficient resolution of this matter,” she said.

Special Prosecutor Jack Smith wanted a January trial date and the shysters NOT being paid P-01135909 tried to move the trial until April of 2026 (like that was evehr going to happen). Judge Chutkan has made it clear, she runs courtroom. The games of P-01135909 won't be tolerated.
So the day before Super Tuesday

Blatant election interference

So the day before Super Tuesday

Blatant election interference

Hardly, but I know you need your conspiracy theories. You would have bitched if the judge had set a trial date on Ash Wednesday.

The judge has little to do with the primaries. You can count on P-01135809 trying to get continuannce, which will not work. The Trial will go forward, regardless whatever half baked hair brained conspiracy theories you and others will come up with.

Last edited:
Booger Butt Boy Arrested By F.B.I Counterterrorism Team Faces Prison.

DETROIT — A prominent member of the far-right anti-government extremist Boogaloo movement in Michigan should spend 13 months in prison to deter him from committing more crimes and hurting people, federal prosecutors said.

Prosecutors made the argument ahead of Monday's sentencing of Plymouth resident Timothy Teagan, 25, by Chief U.S. District Judge Sean Cox. Sentencing is set for 2:30 p.m. in federal court in Detroit, nine months after Teagan was charged with drug and gun-related crimes following an FBI counterterrorism investigation focused on concerns about attacks on politicians and plans to disrupt the 2022 midterm elections.

Another deserving Reich Wing Terrorist goes to prison.

Hardly, but I know you need your conspiracy theories. You would have bitched if the judge had set a trial date on Ash Wednesday.

The judge has little to do with the primaries. You can count on P-01135809 trying to get continuannce, which will not work. The Trial will go forward, regardless whatever half baked hair brained conspiracy theories you and others will come up with.
So March 4 isn't the day before Super Tuesday?

"What won't change is the importance of Super Tuesday, scheduled for March 5,"

Trump is no angel but i know a Deepstate stitch up when i see one, and i have seen it since that criminal Clinton lost the election, that's when all this Russia /Trump bullshit started.

Nope. Trump made 140 phone calls to the Russian embassy during his campaign. Jared Kushner said they were looking for a back channel to the Kremlin. That triggered surveillance same as it would for you or me.

Nope. Trump made 140 phone calls to the Russian embassy during his campaign. Jared Kushner said they were looking for a back channel to the Kremlin. That triggered surveillance same as it would for you or me.
Sure. Lemme guess MSNBC and CNN told you this and you bought it

Forum List

Back