Trump again labels himself a ‘very stable genius’

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Do any of you believe Donald Trump is a genius? This shit is a little embarrassing.

President Trump called himself a “very stable genius” again on Thursday while discussing his social media habits after the NATO summit in Brussels.

Trump was asked during a press conference if he will take to his Twitter page while boarding Air Force One and send out his own comments after meeting with international leaders.

“No, that’s other people that do that,” Trump said. “I don’t. I’m very consistent.”

“I’m a very stable genius,” the president added.

Do any of you believe Donald Trump is a genius? This shit is a little embarrassing.

President Trump called himself a “very stable genius” again on Thursday while discussing his social media habits after the NATO summit in Brussels.

Trump was asked during a press conference if he will take to his Twitter page while boarding Air Force One and send out his own comments after meeting with international leaders.

“No, that’s other people that do that,” Trump said. “I don’t. I’m very consistent.”

Most narcissists express such comments, defied by their vocabulary, rhetoric and behavior. Trump is different, he was given power by a minority of voters and the result is he must blast his own horn everyday in speeches and tweets, + tear down everyone who does not kiss his ass; a minority of voters have clearly created a megalomaniac.

Last edited:

I think he masters psychology. I think he remains a step ahead in the game, especially against those who want him impeached. Don't know if that's genius, but it's remarkable.

Most narcissists express such comments, defied by their vocabulary, rhetoric and behavior. Trump is different, he was given power by a minority of voters and the result is he must blast his own horn everyday in speeches and tweets, + tear down everyone who does not kiss his ass, and a minority of voters have clearly created a megalomaniac.
I’m sure you meant obama no.

Absolutely.

Some days I lean more toward: prodigy; on others: a six-foot-three middle finger flipping off the rest of the world for the benefit of every American--genius!

I think he masters psychology. I think he remains a step ahead in the game, especially against those who want him impeached. Don't know if that's genius, but it's remarkable.

He's a bully, and uses intimidation to get his way. But he does not win their hearts and minds, and is not a leader, though I suspect he has read the Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun.

He's a bully, and uses intimidation to get his way. But he does not win their hearts and minds, and is not a leader, though I suspect he has read the Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun.

Better a bully than an ankle-grabber.

I would say by any standard Attila the Hun was a successful leader.

When somebody has to go out of his way to diagnose himself as "stable" --- that is, when he's not dictating it to a doctor in a message delivered by limo --- it's obviously horse shit.

Get it? Stable -- horse? Nyuk nyuk....

Rump is only "stable" in the level of his psychosis. It's always turned up to 11.

Need I remind you....................

As of last week, Clinton's White House chances 95 percent:...

The whole dimocrap scum media-academia-hollywood -dimocrap filth establishment has been wrong about just about everything in the last 24 Months

Even before Sunday night's vicious presidential debate, Republican Donald Trump was losing ground in many of the states he needs to win to capture the presidency, according to the latest Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation Project analysis released on Monday.

Results will tell.

The world is currently revolving around Trump.

In much the same way people are drawn to the freak show at a carnival.

"Step right up, see the amazing Orange Man! He spits! He sneers! He tweets all night and never sleeps! He dances on rooftops! The Stormychaser in his tighty-whities will amaze you with his command of third-grade English! His ability to shove entire prime ministers out of the way despite tiny hands! WATCH as he forgets one daughter's name while fondling the other! LISTEN as he declares he never went bankrupt! GAPE IN AWE as he turns his memory of David Duke on and off like a light switch!"

Results will tell.

Trump is street smart and has a natural (might be genius level) understanding of the human psyche.

Trump since he came down the escalator been mind fucking everyone (his haters and people he negotiates with) so well most people don't realize it and he has made his supporters in on the joke.

It is better to be feared than respected

Most narcissists express such comments, defied by their vocabulary, rhetoric and behavior. Trump is different, he was given power by a minority of voters and the result is he must blast his own horn everyday in speeches and tweets, + tear down everyone who does not kiss his ass, and a minority of voters have clearly created a megalomaniac.
I’m sure you meant obama no.

No. Your spin is absurd, both in context and in the real world.

you are a tard. you just described the left.
He doenst take shit from you people...it really pisses you off....your threats of racism, sexism, and all the other bullshit you spew, cannot harm him.......you have no policies or logical arguments worth a fuck and now he's beating your asses.........
and he is a leader, people are starting to do what he wants....ala a leader.And he has won plenty of hearts and minds, you guys hate anyone that isn't a commie.

Results will tell.

Trump is street smart and has a natural (might be genius level) understanding of the human psyche.

Trump since he came down the escalator been mind fucking everyone (his haters and people he negotiates with) so well most people don't realize it and he has made his supporters in on the joke.

Some leaders believe so, Stalin, Mao, Putin, Kim, etc.

Results will tell.

Some leaders believe so, Stalin, Mao, Putin, Kim, etc.

They and you don't understand the quote:

What is meant by the quote is that love/respect is fickle. Fear is not.

If Trump can convince the people that he is going to the table with "he is crazy and not to be messed with" he has an advantage.

I had a boss (my second favorite) who used a simular tactic. He got the reputation for being "harsh and mean" and he always got the best out of them even the worst people.

Forum List

Back