Trump again labels himself a ‘very stable genius’

Do any of you believe Donald Trump is a genius? This shit is a little embarrassing.

President Trump called himself a “very stable genius” again on Thursday while discussing his social media habits after the NATO summit in Brussels.

Trump was asked during a press conference if he will take to his Twitter page while boarding Air Force One and send out his own comments after meeting with international leaders.

“No, that’s other people that do that,” Trump said. “I don’t. I’m very consistent.”

“I’m a very stable genius,” the president added.

I think he masters psychology. I think he remains a step ahead in the game, especially against those who want him impeached. Don't know if that's genius, but it's remarkable.

He's a bully, and uses intimidation to get his way. But he does not win their hearts and minds, and is not a leader, though I suspect he has read the Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun.

you are a tard. you just described the left.
He doenst take shit from you people...it really pisses you off....your threats of racism, sexism, and all the other bullshit you spew, cannot harm him.......you have no policies or logical arguments worth a fuck and now he's beating your asses.........
and he is a leader, people are starting to do what he wants....ala a leader.And he has won plenty of hearts and minds, you guys hate anyone that isn't a commie.

"you are a tard. you just described the left."

I'm so sorry you believe so, I'm wondering why you open a post with an ad hominem which is both vague and lacks evidence. Ending "you hate anyone that isn't a commie" strongly suggests you don't or can't think for yourself, and are nothing more than a lemming echoing the leader, i.e. Trump who is taking my nation off a cliff.

Trump supporters are getting the hardcore, reactionary, extreme social right Supreme Court they've always longed for- they couldn't care less what moronic nonsense Trump says.

It ^^^ demonstrates to the world that the right wing includes many concrete thinkers. Those unwilling and likely unable to think through Trump's behaviors analytically, sagaciously and rationally.

Do any of you believe Donald Trump is a genius? This shit is a little embarrassing.

President Trump called himself a “very stable genius” again on Thursday while discussing his social media habits after the NATO summit in Brussels.

Trump was asked during a press conference if he will take to his Twitter page while boarding Air Force One and send out his own comments after meeting with international leaders.

“No, that’s other people that do that,” Trump said. “I don’t. I’m very consistent.”

Results will tell.

The world is currently revolving around Trump.

Trump is street smart and has a natural (might be genius level) understanding of the human psyche.

Trump since he came down the escalator been mind fucking everyone (his haters and people he negotiates with) so well most people don't realize it and he has made his supporters in on the joke.

He's a bully, and uses intimidation to get his way. But he does not win their hearts and minds, and is not a leader, though I suspect he has read the Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun.

It is better to be feared than respected

Some leaders believe so, Stalin, Mao, Putin, Kim, etc.

They and you don't understand the quote:

What is meant by the quote is that love/respect is fickle. Fear is not.

If Trump can convince the people that he is going to the table with "he is crazy and not to be messed with" he has an advantage.

I had a boss (my second favorite) who used a simular tactic. He got the reputation for being "harsh and mean" and he always got the best out of them even the worst people.

Sadly, he is crazy (i.e., I mean he is a narcissist, a megalomaniac and pathologically mendacious) and needs to be messed with, which I'm very happy to do vicariously.

Results will tell.

The world is currently revolving around Trump.

Trump is street smart and has a natural (might be genius level) understanding of the human psyche.

Trump since he came down the escalator been mind fucking everyone (his haters and people he negotiates with) so well most people don't realize it and he has made his supporters in on the joke.

It is better to be feared than respected

Some leaders believe so, Stalin, Mao, Putin, Kim, etc.

They and you don't understand the quote:

What is meant by the quote is that love/respect is fickle. Fear is not.

If Trump can convince the people that he is going to the table with "he is crazy and not to be messed with" he has an advantage.

I had a boss (my second favorite) who used a simular tactic. He got the reputation for being "harsh and mean" and he always got the best out of them even the worst people.

Sadly, he is crazy (i.e., I mean he is a narcissist, a megalomaniac and pathologically mendacious) and needs to be messed with, which I'm very happy to do vicariously.

Which is why he will probably win reelection.

I have a friend who is a Clinical Psychologist and she said she thought he was a narcissist with dementia. He also could have ADHD.

Those who have had meetings with him say he can never stay on topic, even when the meetings are about a specific subject. He will go off the rails and change the subject and become almost incoherent, and then start to brag about himself. Does that sound like someone with a sound mind?
Did anyone listen to the press conference he held after the NATO convention? He had to brag again about his wins. This, a year and a half after the election. Who in the hell does that? Has any other president ever done that? He'll probably do it in the UK during his visit too.

And, as long as countries like NK and Russia flatter him, he will give them anything they want, including this country. He feeds on praise and flattery, and doesn't care where it comes from, and those leaders know this and use it against him.....and us.

I have a friend who is a Clinical Psychologist and she said she thought he was a narcissist with dementia. He also could have ADHD.

Those who have had meetings with him say he can never stay on topic, even when the meetings are about a specific subject. He will go off the rails and change the subject and become almost incoherent, and then start to brag about himself. Does that sound like someone with a sound mind?
Did anyone listen to the press conference he held after the NATO convention? He had to brag again about his wins. This, a year and a half after the election. Who in the hell does that? Has any other president ever done that? He'll probably do it in the UK during his visit too.

And, as long as countries like NK and Russia flatter him, he will give them anything they want, including this country. He feeds on praise and flattery, and doesn't care where it comes from, and those leaders know this and use it against him.....and us.

I'd wager your friend voted for Hillary?

Yes she did. She has a working brain and is very intelligent.

That is not in evidence by your post. Also, no bonafide clinical psychologist would make a diagnosis without at least interviewing the subject.

That is not in evidence by your post. Also, no bonafide clinical psychologist would make a diagnosis without at least interviewing the subject.

A large portion of mental health "professionals" are complete hacks.

How smart are our political leaders when a narcissist with dementia and ADHD beat them at their own game?

Hack? And you're on a political forum, that's like “the pot calling the kettle black" :2up:

Hack? And you're on a political forum, that's like “the pot calling the kettle black" :2up:

What I said is true.

They have one of the largest suicide rates of any profession.

So much winning....:71:

They have one of the largest suicide rates of any profession.

It's because they're crazy. Anybody that works with mental health will tell you most therapists are nutty as fuck.

Forum List

Back