It's official: Majority of Amercian's voted Barack Obama, Best President Ever!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
In a recent Pew Research Poll, Barack Obama is No.1 in the Best President category.

Obama Leaves Trump in the Dust in Public's Ranking of the Best Presidents

"When asked which president has done the best job in their lifetimes, more Americans name Barack Obama than any other president."

Despite President Donald Trump's fervent support among his base, a recently released Pew Research Center poll found that he is trailing President Barack Obama, President Bill Clinton, and President Ronald Reagan in a survey of public opinion.
Well, I think I'll just leave it at that.

Dems, and polls... Theres a song in there somewhere. Something Bluesey

image.jpeg

I wonder if this could be classified as 'influencing the vote'?

Sure seems to Me that they are trying very hard to make themselves look good without having to actually discuss their positive vision for America.

Now ask a Democrat to name one thing Obama accomplished in 8 years.

I will repeat the 2 nice things I have to say about the meat puppet faggot.

He did not kill as many of us as Bill Clinton did, as far as having armed federal agents assaulting people on their property. Such as at Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Plus he wore nice suits.

There those are the only 2 good things about that stuttering, pseudo-intellectual tool of the global collectivists I have to say.

Otherwise he was an absolute disaster, and I have a feeling that in states where voting requires ID, the democrooks are not going to get away with pushing an incompetent community agitator as a cult of personality again.

Hopefully the republicrats will stop running elitist aristocratic turds.

Now ask a Democrat to name one thing Obama accomplished in 8 years.
Legalizing homo marriage and allowing fudge packers to openly serve in the military is Obozo's only accomplishment. .... :cuckoo:

It's not an accomplishment when it's a detrimental or deliberately destructive act.

The meat puppet's only "success" is what he never managed to accomplish.

Obama accomplishments?

Making healthcare more expensive, and less accessible
Promoting racial, sexual orientation, and gender divisiveness
Expanding wars
Iran "deal"
Emboldening violent criminals to defy police, loot, and kill
Worse GDP growth of ANY President
Trillion dollar stimulus spending that did very little
Inducing a national "malaise", and mood of pessimism

Just be thankful he was too busy playing golf, and vacationing on Martha's Vineyard, and Hawaii to fully implement FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION. He left that to Hillary, who fortunately LOST.

Say Obama and the cretins unleash their best racist slogans and repeat the endless misinformation that is the currency and tactic of the Trump brigade. A veritable avalanche of stupidity and misinformation. Sane people should avoid these rant sessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a recent Pew Research Poll, Barack Obama is No.1 in the Best President category.

"When asked which president has done the best job in their lifetimes, more Americans name Barack Obama than any other president."

Despite President Donald Trump's fervent support among his base, a recently released Pew Research Center poll found that he is trailing President Barack Obama, President Bill Clinton, and President Ronald Reagan in a survey of public opinion.

Please enjoy your popular retired president, whilst we celebrate our serving POTUS.

Last edited:

It's official: Majority of Amercian's voted Barack Obama, Best President Ever!

This coming from the same people who couldn't find Nebraska on a blank map?

Bully for President Nimrod, now that he has that "distinction" sewn up all he needs is $2.50 and he can get himself a cup of coffee. :rolleyes:
He should be able to handle the cup of coffee part okay. After all it was William Jefferson “ole flavored cigars” Clinton who reminded Chappaquiddick Kennedy that not long ago Barry would have been serving them coffee, so he must certainly know where the cups, urn, etc. are.

Forum List

Back