Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010

Attachments

• lernerfifth.jpg
    lernerfifth.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Do you actually think AA people are going to vote for this guy under any circumstances? They have a disgust for his kind of politics written right into their cultural DNA.

Trump Allegedly Discriminated Against Blacks Renting His Apartments

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist
The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people
In fact, discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career

Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it

If anyone knows about racial discrimination against black people, it would be Trump.

Trump’s Employees Marked “C” for “Colored”

Listening to Trump's speech in Wisconsin right now. I hear him talking about what's wrong, what's transpired, how he assesses those events and phenomena, what someone else is doing, and so on with regard to black folks. I await so much as the first proposal or assertion about what he will do that is different. His trend is to never identify how he'll achieve any of his stated objectives. I expect that will be what he does again.

• Trump says in this speech which seems targeted at black folks:
    • "I will secure our borders...yatta, yatta, yatta..."
    • I'm going to renegotiate NAFTA, strand up to China, protect every last American job."
    • I'm going to give a massive tax cut to every worker, bring thousands of jobs and make it hard for companies to leave the U.S.
That's all great. How? In implementing policy to achieve those goals, what will change for black folks? That's what I want to know. I think that's what anyone with any sense and who is open to considering whether to vote for Trump over someone else, would want to know.

I'm sick and tired of hearing Trump tell me about what's been and the other folks who are running. Everyone running has the same goals: make everything better than it is now. Those are the same stated goals, one way or another, of every political candidate who's run for anything in the past century. I want to know what he's going to do and how; telling me that would be doing something different from what every other candidate has done.

It's worth noting, BTW, that the speech is heavily targeted to black voters/citizens. One member of the audience in the room listening to the speech, a white woman, remarked how it's strange that Trump chose to deliver his exhortation to black folks in a room comprised of 1% or fewer black people and that Milwaukee would have been a much more logical choice for delivering this speech. Of course, by the same token, it's easy to talk about a community of people when that community of people aren't by and large present to respond in person and real time on national television to one's words.

You know what other places it'd make sense to deliver this speech? Before any of the three organizations that I know of as having invited Trump to address them: NAACP, Urban League, or the NABJ.

Last edited:
Listening to Trump's speech in Wisconsin right now. I hear him talking about what's wrong, what's transpired, how he assesses those events and phenomena, what someone else is doing, and so on with regard to black folks. I await so much as the first proposal or assertion about what he will do that is different. His trend is to never identify how he'll achieve any of his stated objectives. I expect that will be what he does again.

• Trump says in this speech which seems targeted at black folks:
    • "I will secure our borders...yatta, yatta, yatta..."
    • I'm going to renegotiate NAFTA, strand up to China, protect ever last American job."
    • I'm going to give a massive tax cut to every worker, bring thousands of jobs and make it hard for companies to leave the U.S.
That's all great. How? In implementing policy to achieve those goals, what will change for black folks? That's what I want to know. I think that's what anyone with any sense and who is open to considering whether to vote for Trump over someone else, would want to know.

I'm sick and tired of hearing Trump tell me about what's been and the other folks who are running. Everyone running has the same goals: make everything better than it is now. Those are the same stated goals, one way or another, of every political candidate who's run for anything in the past century. I want to know what he's going to do and how; telling me that would be doing something different from what every other candidate has done.
How? That's easy. With a wave of a magical wand being carried by tiny hands.
What-Would-You-Do-With-A-magic-wand.jpg

He uses "kid gloves" because of his tiny hands.

Trump Allegedly Discriminated Against Blacks Renting His Apartments

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist
The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people
In fact, discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career

Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it

If anyone knows about racial discrimination against black people, it would be Trump.

Trump’s Employees Marked “C” for “Colored”

Yawn!

Do you actually think AA people are going to vote for this guy under any circumstances? They have a disgust for his kind of politics written right into their cultural DNA.

not many...that's not the point....he's gonna be there when they wake up.....you brainwashed them to love ghettos, welfare and crime....that's how they like it now...maybe they'll see a better plan....one can hope.

Do you actually think AA people are going to vote for this guy under any circumstances? They have a disgust for his kind of politics written right into their cultural DNA
Yes I do...you need to get out more.

America first! That means all of us.... Black White Red Green Yellow purple orange. What we have had is not working. Obama's ideas for whatever reason did not work...he failed us. It's time to make America great again and we will all benefit from that.

If you start deporting illegal immigrants that have jobs those jobs open up for Americans and some of those Americans are African Americans. How hard is it to think past step 1 people? Use your brain for once. The butcher at my local grocery store is an illegal immigrant with a criminal record. Why the fuck is he here and how the hell did he get a job? I won't turn him in because he is a friend of friend. Besides, our inept govt probably won't do anything about it. This guy got busted smoking crack and wrote bad checks and the govt KNOWS! He is still here.

If you start deporting illegal immigrants that have jobs those jobs open up for Americans and some of those Americans are African Americans. How hard is it to think past step 1 people? Use your brain for once. The butcher at my local grocery store is an illegal immigrant with a criminal record. Why the fuck is he here and how the hell did he get a job? I won't turn him in because he is a friend of friend
That's right and when a huge illegal labor force will under bid you and they will as a group work for less per hour than you will...you are screwed!

Trump....one America...standing together...not against each other...working together to make America great again.

Forum List

Back