Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work

I knew from the very beginning the vax was bogus bull shit. Only dumb fucks thought it safe and effective.

Fauci and the rest need long prison sentences, if not execution.

You're a fucking idiot, gimtard.

Your mere existence is a counter-argument against Darwinism. I mean, how can such a retard like yourself survive into old age?

Yaknow

As retarded as the Darwin winning anti-Vaxxers are, the one thing I'll give Orange Jesus credit for is Operation Light Speed.

Trump is a POS, but he was 100% correct on this.
No. Donnie is a dumb ass just like you.

You're a fucking idiot, gimtard.

Your mere existence is a counter-argument against Darwinism. I mean, how can such a retard like yourself survive into old age?
lol. You know nothing. Big Pharma is a criminal enterprise dick lick. Learn it.

Srsly, the dumbest fucking people on the planet

COVID Death rate 2.PNG

Retards like gimptard are only alive because of random probability.

What a bizarre lie. Of course the scientists knew more than Trump. They knew the science.
Really? What tests did FAUCI perform on the vaccine? He just parroted what the Biden administration told him to. Again, that’s the same
“vaccine” that Biden and Harris said they wouldn’t take, but suddenly it was good stuff once they were elected into office!

Fauci didn’t know anything more about the original Covid vaccine did than the scientists who created it, and it was that in which trump was refering to when he said they didn’t know if it was safe or not. Fauci had no more knowledge than those people. But he, and the Biden administration said “get the shot, it’s safe!”

Why would he? Trump is not an immunologist. Probably the only people who knew the true efficacy of the clot shot was Pfizer.

I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," Trump told Bartiromo.

"It is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works," he said.

I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," Trump told Bartiromo.

"It is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works," he said.

Material is getting mighty thin Mr. Independent....

I call you magaturds out for the filthy hypocrites you are. You've never held your orange bag O' shit to the same standard as the current president. So you get marginalized as an unreliable source.
Still nothing.

Try again, vermin.

Did your Midget Messiah Fraudci ever say anything like that?

Forum List

Back