Trump admits he will tell his wife classified secrets

It has been proven Rice and Powell never had illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted servers and devices in the bathrooms of mom and pop tech companies who had no proper security clearance to have them, servers that contained e-mails so classified that they could cause grave danger to our national security if released.

Hillary was / is a 1st.
Alberto Gonzales doesn't recall it that way and neither do I. Wrong!
Yes, you are wrong.

Pathetic that a white millionaire, elitist corrupt politician like Hillary would try to lie and throw a black man and a black woman under the bus to save her own ass...and have so many racist white liberals to defend her.

:p

Ya really think Bill and Barry didn't bring things up to their wives?

Another ignorant liberal thread....DESPERATE!
Ya really think rice and Powell didn't em? Bush even deleted emails. Where was your outrage?
The Trumps are so dirty. Had you run Kasich maybe you'd have an argument but you didn't. You ran a mafia guy and his Goomah

Gaps in Melania Trump's immigration story raise questions
ROFL! I absolutely marvel at how anyone who supports Hillary can accuse Trump of being "dirty." It's impossible to get any slimier than HIllary. She's the most corrupt politician ever to run for the office of President, or any other office, for that matter.

You realize that you're a douche bag, don't you? The entire Democrat Party has descended into a vast sewer of depravity and corruption. You have all proven that they have no principle other than power.
No! It's your party that's fucked up. Know why? Because it's rhetoric doesn't match reality. That's why no jeb, Romney, McCain, trump, rubio, Cruz, kasich. No

Republicans in glass houses.

Yeah, right, Hillary is a criminal who sold her office to the highest bidder. Donna Brasil just admitted that the Clinton Foundation is a political operation, and all you douche bags are still voting for her, but the Republican Party is fucked up? Does Democrat rhetoric match reality? Not in this universe.
If we're so wrong why do you lose when voter turnout is high?

High voter turnout means more stupid people voting.
If only they could pass more voting laws that discourage voting oh wait they are.

As we speak Michigan Republicans are trying to do away with straight ticket voting.

Besides making long lines longer, what are Republicans afraid of, democracy?

It has been proven Rice and Powell never had illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted servers and devices in the bathrooms of mom and pop tech companies who had no proper security clearance to have them, servers that contained e-mails so classified that they could cause grave danger to our national security if released.

Hillary was / is a 1st.
Yes, you are wrong.

Pathetic that a white millionaire, elitist corrupt politician like Hillary would try to lie and throw a black man and a black woman under the bus to save her own ass...and have so many racist white liberals to defend her.

And blacks. Blacks defend her too.

And if we could just pass more gun laws maybe criminals would finally find one they like and would obey. :p

He just said most likely Huma has told Anthony Weiner top secret/national security stuff. Does that mean he tells Melania national security secrets? Isn't she a foreigner? And isn't it obvious she didn't marry him for love? We already know Melania will sell her soul for money so I don't like the idea his 3rd and probably not last wife is a foreigner hearing national secrets in exchange for dancing sexy for that old man.
1, No link for your bullsh#t.
2, "Does that mean" does NOT equate to he will now does it idiot?

Don't need a link - because Trump always accuses others of what HE's guilty of. So, obviously Trump will share classified information with his commie wife and her communist official daddy.

So he's guilty of doing what he can't possibly have done yet?
Trump was given classified info a few weeks ago. Hillary about a week ago.

Hillary was / is a 1st.
Yes, you are wrong.

And blacks. Blacks defend her too.
Like Powell who politely called her a liar, declaring that discussion she said they had never happened. :p

He just said most likely Huma has told Anthony Weiner top secret/national security stuff. Does that mean he tells Melania national security secrets? Isn't she a foreigner? And isn't it obvious she didn't marry him for love? We already know Melania will sell her soul for money so I don't like the idea his 3rd and probably not last wife is a foreigner hearing national secrets in exchange for dancing sexy for that old man.

Don't need a link - because Trump always accuses others of what HE's guilty of. So, obviously Trump will share classified information with his commie wife and her communist official daddy.
Nope. Hillary always accuses others of what SHE's guilty of. That's a textbook Saul Alinsky tactic.

Ya really think Bill and Barry didn't bring things up to their wives?

Another ignorant liberal thread....DESPERATE!
Ya really think rice and Powell didn't em? Bush even deleted emails. Where was your outrage?
ROFL! I absolutely marvel at how anyone who supports Hillary can accuse Trump of being "dirty." It's impossible to get any slimier than HIllary. She's the most corrupt politician ever to run for the office of President, or any other office, for that matter.

You realize that you're a douche bag, don't you? The entire Democrat Party has descended into a vast sewer of depravity and corruption. You have all proven that they have no principle other than power.
No! It's your party that's fucked up. Know why? Because it's rhetoric doesn't match reality. That's why no jeb, Romney, McCain, trump, rubio, Cruz, kasich. No

Republicans in glass houses.

Yeah, right, Hillary is a criminal who sold her office to the highest bidder. Donna Brasil just admitted that the Clinton Foundation is a political operation, and all you douche bags are still voting for her, but the Republican Party is fucked up? Does Democrat rhetoric match reality? Not in this universe.
If we're so wrong why do you lose when voter turnout is high?

High voter turnout means more stupid people voting.
If only they could pass more voting laws that discourage voting oh wait they are.

As we speak Michigan Republicans are trying to do away with straight ticket voting.

Besides making long lines longer, what are Republicans afraid of, democracy?

Democracy is rule by the bottom 51%. Every sensible person should be afraid of that.

And if we could just pass more gun laws maybe criminals would finally find one they like and would obey. :p
We need to regulate the process from manufacturing to market. I think we'd find the gun manufacturers are responsible for the thousands of illegal guns in Chicago and Detroit.

Are Americans really getting that many guns stolen from them?

Nope. Hillary always accuses others of what SHE's guilty of. That's a textbook Saul Alinsky tactic.

More projection?

More projection?
No, reality.

More projection?
No, reality.

Yes, NaziCon reality.

or maybe gay boy Marco Rubio

Rubio has a stunning former Dolphins cheerleader wife and 4 kids....imagine a known homo like yourself calling him one....very odd.
cuckoo.gif

Unless Melania sets up a foundation for pay to play and/or stores those secrets on an unsecured email server, at this point, what difference does it make?

I had access and needed access to classified material many decades ago but my wife did not care what I did for a living and only wanted new living room furniture that I bought. If I told her what I knew she would not understand what the heck I was talking about.

I had access and needed access to classified material many decades ago but my wife did not care what I did for a living and only wanted new living room furniture that I bought. If I told her what I knew she would not understand what the heck I was talking about.

More projection?
Ditto

Forum List

Back