Trump admits documents were not declassified

Not according to their Grand Jury testimony, and not according to the TV interviews I've seen.

I've hearing news that Donald Trump's personal assistant has flipped. I don't know what she could tell the prosecution that Trump hasn't already confessed to, other than her admission that Trump would give her "to do" lists on the backs of documents with classified markings.
Was his personal assistant there during the recording?

His personal assistant was the one doing the recording - so he couldn't be misquoted later.

Everybody around Trump records him. To cover their own asses when he throws them under the bus.
Is he saying that he saw classified documents in the recording?

Trump is saying he's got classified documents in the recording. You could listen to it for yourself so you don't have to ask stupid questions like this.
Trump is saying that he was referring to and holding up newspaper articles about his General saying that Trump wanted to invade iran. He was saying "i could have declassified all of this stuff, but i didnt", so he was never able to tell his side of the story to the public, which is... it was the general who drew up plans to attack Iran, which Trump rejected, then the General went to the press and said "Trump wanted to attack Iran".

You can say he is lying, but that story perfectly explains the audio, so unless they have proof that he showed Iran attack plans, you arent convicting him on that.

Forum List

Back