Trump activates U.S. Marine reserves for emergency with in the United States to stop illegal coup

Again, an impeachment isn't a 'coup'. Its a constittional process, explicitly laid out in the constitution.

And again, nothing you've posted says a thing about the marines being activated to stop a 'coup'. You've made all that up.

There's a reason virtually everything you post is relegated to the rubber room of the Conspiracy forum.

Looks like there is a prediction going on

In 12 months trump may be ready to declare a broken govt and stop the unwise from voting with logic tests for voting

#39 post

upload_2019-10-6_20-48-22-png.283279

TRY AGAIN

Some missed the video

Trump Activates US Marine Corps to Stop Foreign Backed Coup FULL EMERGENCY SHOW 10/6/2019
https://assets.infowarsmedia.com/videos/a7acc74d-4286-448d-9f82-e4b30edb69ca.mp4

View attachment 283279

EXCLUSIVE! Trump Activates U.S. Marine Reserves For ‘Emergency Within The United States’ To Stop Illegal Coup

When u have the MARINE CORP page stating it themselves and assholes of society are go gawd dam stupid they still will think it's not true.

It's incredible how beyond retardly stupid leftist fkn sheep are.

EXCLUSIVE! Trump Activates U.S. Marine Reserves For ‘Emergency Within The United States’ To Stop Illegal Coup

YOU FKRS ARE IDIOTSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

Or.....you're once again gobbling whatever Infowars tells you to think without having the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Again, the Marines aren't arresting any democrats. Impeachments aren't coups. And you remain on of the most hopelessly gulliable souls this board has ever seen.

In 12 months trump may be ready to declare a broken govt and stop the unwise from voting with logic tests for voting

#39 post

TRY AGAIN

Nothing you've posted says a thing about marines being activated by trump to stop a coup.

You've hallucinated all of that.

No democrats are being arrested. There is no coup. Nor are the marines being activated to stop impeachment.

Save of course, it isn't.

This isn't an activation of any unit. This is policy guidance for the roles and responsibility of the Marine corp IF a marine unit were to be called up for an emergency or major disaster by a govenor of a state.

Per REF B, if a Governor requests Federal assistance in responding to a major disaster or emergency (as those terms are defined in §102 of REF C) the Secretary of Defense (SECDEF) may, without the consent of the member affected, order any unit, and any member not assigned to a unit organized to serve as a unit, of the Marine Corps Reserve to active duty for a continuous period of not more than 120 days to respond to the Governor’s request.

MANPOWER GUIDANCE FOR ACTIVATION AND DEACTIVATION OF RESERVE COMPONENT MARINES ORDERED TO ACTIVE DUTY ISO DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES > United States Marine Corps Flagship > Messages Display

The only role the president plays in is ordering the units to honor such a request by a governor.

You poor, hapless dipshits have read a policy manual on what to do IF a Marine unit is deployed in a disaster or emergency at the request of a governor as an IMMEDIATE order by the President TO deploy. And then made up the reason for the deployment.

Holy shit guys......you never even read what you're claim to be quoting, did you?

Last edited:
I didn't really read it just following links

That and I'm hoping someone kicks in the front door of the FBI and CIA
Who better than the U.S. marines ..

See how easy it is to admit you're wrong ...the morons from the left should try it some time

Like I continue to say those who poke fun at the source are the BIGGGEST DUMB asses of anyone..... These are the smart asses who are the most pathetically dumbed down including those who like ot post their retard meme that's the biggest dumbass. lol

See how easy it is to admit you're wrong ...you morons from the left should try it some time

Kudos to admitting you were wrong.

Mindwar, care to try that on for size?

Like I continue to say those who poke fun at the source are the BIGGGEST DUMB asses of anyone..... These are the smart asses who are the most pathetically dumbed down including those who like ot post their retard meme that's the biggest dumbass. lol

Or......folks who have actually read the link rather than just what Infowars told them to think.

What you've linked to.....is policy guidance for the role and responsibilities of the Marine corp if they are called to assist in an emergency or major disaster by a State Governor.

Next time read what you're linking to *before* you start to shit your panties. And not after.

See how easy it is to admit you're wrong ...you morons from the left should try it some time

Like I said it's easy..whY do the low IQ morons from the left have that problem.? ...cause theyre full of shit fags that's why

Especially the men

I've always found the European lefties are the worst offenders

Like I said it's easy..whY do the low IQ morons from the left have that problem.? ...cause theyre full of shit fags that's why

Especially the men

I've always found the European lefties are the worst offenders
If its so easy.....why is Mindwar still refusing to admit that he is wrong and never read the very document he linked to as evidence of his claims?

#39 post

TRY AGAIN

Nothing you've posted says a thing about marines being activated by trump to stop a coup.

No democrats are being arrested. There is no coup. Nor are the marines being activated to stop impeachment.

Uh oh .. uh oh after checking more this may be real and the response is overwhelming to make the deep state pay strongly

Wow

The patriots are on FIRE !!!

Andrew Jackson rides again with Trump !!

Will speaks of the Marine activation

MARINES ACTIVATED TO STOP ILLEGAL COUP!

The strongest people are patriots

Trump is now energizing them big time

There is no way this can now be stopped unless the deep state is totally locked up

Also it is the marines that polls alot more for trump and next Is the army

The marines and then the army and that will make all others stand down

#39 post

TRY AGAIN

Uh oh .. uh oh after checking more this may be real and the response is overwhelming to make the deep state pay strongly

Wow

The patriots are on FIRE !!!

Andrew Jackson rides again with Trump !!

Alas, you didn't follow the link. If you had, you'd have found is a minor update to a policy document on the roles and responsibilities of the Marines should a State Governor call for their help during an emergency or major disaster.

What's fascinating is how easily duped your ilk are into believing any hair brained fantasy or conspiracy. Hallucinating an imaginary 'marine deployment' to combat an imaginary 'deep state'.

All because Infowars told what to think.

Listen to your nurse, Green. Take your meds.

Again you cannot lie your way out of this

All house member votes are equal

No hiding votes from the voters

Will speaks of the Marine activation

MARINES ACTIVATED TO STOP ILLEGAL COUP!

Save of course that there is no Marine activation to stop a 'coup'. What you've linked to is a minor update to a policy doc on the roles and responsibilities of the Marines should a State Governor call for their assistance in the case of emergency or natural disaster.

And yet you're absolutely shitting your pants, hallucinating yet another wildly elaborate conspiracy theory about the "marines' being 'deployed' to combat a 'coup'.

None of which actually happened. Its so amusing to watch the right completely melt down as the impeachment inquiry uncovers more and more dirt on the President.

A judge tossed Trump's lawsuit to bar New York from getting his tax returns. Time for some more of your panty shitting fantasies!

Again you cannot lie your way out of this

All house member votes are equal

No hiding votes from the voters

You're getting your conspiracy fantasies crossed. This is a thread about your panty shitting hysterics about an imaginary 'marine deployment' to combat and imaginary 'coup'.

All of which you've hallucinated. None of which actually exists.

Forum List

Back