Trump accidentally revokes his own security clearance!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:laugh2:

WASHINGTON—Growing increasingly flustered while impotently pounding on the front door and pleading to come inside, President Trump was reportedly locked out of the White House Thursday after accidentally revoking his own security clearance.

“C’mon, just open the door, guys! I didn’t mean to strip myself of access to classified information and restricted areas,” said Trump, who was forbidden from entering the premises after unwittingly writing his name on the list of individuals having their clearances revoked, thinking it was where he was supposed to place his signature.

“Please, I’m sorry! I really wanna come back inside. It was an honest mistake. Oh, no, it’s starting to rain.” At press time, Trump pressed his face up and tapped on the window of the Oval Office, prompting John Kelly to pull down the blinds.​

https://politics.theonion.com/trump-locked-out-of-white-house-after-accidentally-revo-1828394207

y9uht3qn1qxoytericlt.jpg

WASHINGTON—Growing increasingly flustered while impotently pounding on the front door and pleading to come inside, President Trump was reportedly locked out of the White House Thursday after accidentally revoking his own security clearance.

“C’mon, just open the door, guys! I didn’t mean to strip myself of access to classified information and restricted areas,” said Trump, who was forbidden from entering the premises after unwittingly writing his name on the list of individuals having their clearances revoked, thinking it was where he was supposed to place his signature.

“Please, I’m sorry! I really wanna come back inside. It was an honest mistake. Oh, no, it’s starting to rain.” At press time, Trump pressed his face up and tapped on the window of the Oval Office, prompting John Kelly to pull down the blinds.​

https://politics.theonion.com/trump-locked-out-of-white-house-after-accidentally-revo-1828394207

y9uht3qn1qxoytericlt.jpg

:lame2:

y9uht3qn1qxoytericlt.jpg

If only it were that easy...

Wtf? Change the locks!! :eusa_doh:

y9uht3qn1qxoytericlt.jpg

Boomer Longs For Glory Days When America, Russia Nearly Blew Up Entire World
BOOMER-696x394.jpg

Boomer Longs For Glory Days When America, Russia Nearly Blew Up Entire World

". . . The man also complained about “kids these days” who haven’t so much as thought about starting a world war, stating that they’re too busy on their “iGizmos and what-not” to put too much effort into rekindling the flames of the Cold War.

On reading news reports that Russian operatives had attempted to influence the United States’ elections, he shook his head. “In my day, Russian spies infiltrated our country in order to blow us up, not mess with a few votes here and there. And we wouldn’t have taken that kind of guff from them, either—we’da blown up the whole planet, just because we could.”

Forum List

Back