Trump 2020

EPAUvrCWAAYaqSm.jpg

2019 came and went.

It's all now up to Durham's 4th down, no time out, 2 seconds on the clock on our own 2 yardline Hail Mary pass

He's allowed North Korea to develop a robust nuclear program

Made Iran Nuclear Again

Came just this short of starting a war with Iran

Abandoned our Kurdish Allies

Tried to kill healthcare for millions

Added MASSIVELY to our debt

That's ONE term.. God help us if he gets another

1. Peace between Nth and Sth Korea

2. Shut down the failed Deal with Iran and REFUSES to send over 100 BILLION to Iran like Obama did

3. Brought home US Troops

4. ABOLISHED the FAILED OBAMACARE disaster

5. Highest Stockmarket EVER , LOWEST UNEMPLOYEMENT , Bringing Manufacturers Back to the US

6. 12 More Years to come so buckle up ! - ; )

None of what you say is true. And why do you guys keep repeating that disingenuous story about Obama?

What disingenuous story about Obama? That he was a failed present that created hatred, discord and violence in the population as was his mandate as a CIA spook?

obama-presidency-in-one-picture-burning-taking-selfie.jpg

GOP Senator John Barrasso Says He Saw Blood Drain From Schiff's Face When Trump's Defense Team Played Video of Fake Call and Transcript (VIDEO)

GOP Senator John Barrasso Says He Saw Blood Drain From Schiff’s Face When Trump’s Defense Team Played Video of Fake Call and Transcript (VIDEO)

IMG_4062-150x150.jpg
by Cristina Laila January 25, 2020 306 Comments

schiff-lie-video-600x365.jpg

Senator John Barrasso (R-WY) says he saw blood drain from Adam Schiff’s face when Trump’s lawyers confronted him about his fake call and transcript.

Senate Republicans on Twitter

BRUTAL! White House Counsel Opens Defense Arguments with Adam Schiff's Fake Call and Transcript He Read During Impeachment Hearing! (VIDEO)

BRUTAL! White House Counsel Opens Defense Arguments with Adam Schiff’s Fake Call and Transcript He Read During Impeachment Hearing! (VIDEO)

jim-hoft-headshot-cropped-150x150.jpg
by Jim Hoft January 25, 2020 158 Comments
Deputy White House Counsel Mike Purpura opened the White House defense of President Donald Trump with video of Adam Schiff’s fake call and transcript he read during the House impeachment proceedings.

schiff-lie-video-600x365.jpg

It was all a lie.
Schiff got caught and then said it was satire, a joke.

But it was a lie. It was all made up.
Democrats think impeachment is funny.

Mike Purpura played the video immediately after taking the podium on Saturday.

THIS WAS BRUTAL!

Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden

Rudy Giuliani joins the 'Fox & Friends' live studio audience show to discuss the Trump impeachment trial and his investigation into Joe Biden's 'corruption.'

HUGE REVELATION: Democrats on House Impeachment Team VOTED AGAINST the Aid Package for Ukraine They Want to Impeach Trump Over (VIDEO)

HUGE REVELATION: Democrats on House Impeachment Team VOTED AGAINST the Aid Package for Ukraine They Want to Impeach Trump Over (VIDEO)

by Jim Hoft January 26, 2020 264 Comments

Another Huge Lie from Democrats and their Liberal Media!

The Democrat Party and their colleagues in the liberal mainstream media want to impeach President Trump for not sending lethal aid to the Ukraine quick enough.

President Trump waited 55 days before releasing taxpayer-funded US aid to the Ukrainian government in 2019.
Democrats want you to believe this was a “crime or misdemeanor”.

BUT NOW THERE’S THIS…
Those same Democrats on the House Impeachment Team VOTED AGAINST the aid package to the Ukraine last year!

democrats-voted-against-aid-ukraine.jpg

Three of the House Impeachment Managers voted AGAINST Aid to Ukraine.
Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) and Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) all voted against the bill that included the aid to Ukraine.

And Jerrold Nadler voted against the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2018 that included aid to Ukraine.

democrats-vote-no-ukraine-.jpg

And Nadler voted against ANOTHER aid package to Ukraine two days after he chaired an impeachment hearing in 2019.

How will the fake news media spin this?

"It Went Right to the Top - What They Did Was So Illegal - Never Been Anything Like This!" - President Trump Accuses Obama of ILLEGAL SPYING on His Campaign (VIDEO)

“It Went Right to the Top – What They Did Was So Illegal – Never Been Anything Like This!” – President Trump Accuses Obama of ILLEGAL SPYING on His Campaign (VIDEO)

by Jim Hoft January 26, 2020 206 Comments

trump-obama-spying.jpg

rtiromo ran the interview on Sunday Morning Futures this weekend.

During their conversation President Trump accused Obama of illegal spying on his campaign.

Maria Bartiromo: Attorney General Barr is looking at officials not in the Horowitz report. He’s looking at Brenann. He’s looking at other Obama officials. How far up the line do you think that it went?

President Donald Trump: I think it went right to the top. And I think what they did was they spied on my election. What they did was so illegal like in history there’s never been anything like it. They tried to defeat me before I got elected. And then the insurance policy kicked in. Remember the famous insurance policy? If he wins we’ll go get him here. And that happened. There has never been a thing like this. If this were reversed and this were Obama, President Obama that this happened to. People would be in jail right now for 50 year terms.

Via Sunday Morning Futures.

He has my vote.

Democrats have not provided a better option and he triggers Leftists more than anyone in history.

Democrats are completely discombobulated by president Trump. They have thrown every Dem attack at him a dozen times and nothing sticks. President Trump just keeps giving Dems the bird and winning! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back