True the Vote Sues St. Lucie County, FL Over 'Botched' Allen West Contest

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
True the Vote Sues St. Lucie County, FL Over 'Botched' Allen West Contest​

by Brandon Darby
4 Feb 2013

After one of the most expensive congressional races and recounts of 2012 between Rep. Allen West (R) and now Rep. Patrick Murphy (D), Houston-based True the Vote has committed to exposing exactly what happened in St. Lucie County--including hauling Elections Supervisor Gertrude Walker into federal court.

True the Vote filed a federal lawsuit against Walker, the controversial election administrator, for failure to comply with federal law. The Motor Voter law of 1993 grants the right to inspect election records, and ought to allow True the Vote to perform a “comprehensive, third-party audit” of the recount, the group claims.

Vote-counting in St. Lucie County, according to both the lawsuit and local press accounts, was deeply troubled, involving considerable confusion and missed deadlines in the original tabulation and subsequent recount.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2Kjhn_3duE]True the Vote Sues to Audit the Allen West Recount - YouTube[/ame]​

Thus far, Walker has failed to comply with True the Vote’s requests to inspect the election records. The request included, among other things, all records of Walker ensuring non-citizens and ineligible voters did not participate in the Congressional election.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
True the Vote Sues St. Lucie County, FL Over 'Botched' Allen West Contest

The far right is still bitching and pissing over losing? Not that it's to anyone's surprise,..

Did you actually read the article? Anyone and I mean ANYONE with any intellectual honesty at all should be appalled by the incompetence of Ms. Walker's Election Board. If one third of the information in the article is true, it casts serious doubts on the real results of this race.

Like my avi? Were you aware that when you are banned, your rep display defaults to "on"?

The far right is still bitching and pissing over losing? Not that it's to anyone's surprise,..

I know right??

Still hearing about Al Gore losing too!

Why would people object to anyone taking a closer look at the election and how the votes were tallied? Unless there was cheating, no one should have any issue with it.

I'm still amazed that in some areas, Obama supposedly got 100% of the votes. In some cases, more than 100%. Funny that the left isn't curious. If a Repub had won, they'd be recounting every state, but as it is, they'd rather not.

Still hearing the leftists bitch about Al Gore losing and John Kerry losing and the list goes on and on and on.........along with the laughable and sickening HYPOCRISY.

Yeah, right. It's not like Dims haven't pissed and moaned about the 2000 elections. . . . . . . . . . er, sorry. They're still pissing and moaning about it.

Forum List

Back