True Interpretation of the 2nd Amendment

True Interpretation of the 2nd Amendment in laments terms:

The Right To Bear Arms

Lets say YOU as a normal average person were to speak out against a Wealthy Person, I then get a Cartel or some sort of local Mafia involved to go to your house, tie you up, RAPE and Pillage your family as you watched.
The very next day, YOU WOULD LEARN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

But here in the Untied States the Second Amendment has been misinterpreted so now all the Sheeple in this land have sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry equal to or greater than Cartel's & Mafia's, so now when I try to order them to go to your house to teach you a lesson, they will risk Serious Injury or even Death, this make it much more expensive to or even impossible to SHUT YOU UP.

Yes the American Sheeple have the Right To Bear Arms, so if I was to tell the Cartel or Mafia guys to cut off your hands, they would have to do so at the base of your wrist, thus preserving YOUR arm.............. Thus the Right to Bear Arms, it doesn't say anything about Sheeple being allow to own sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry at all.

This is why the confiscation of all Fire Arms from American Sheeple should be employed, and I say ALL guns including Flint Lock Muskets......... anything that can be used in self defense, because technically......... TECHNICALLY YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN GUNS.
/----/ I take the word of our Founding Fathers over a despicable, power hungry Communist like you any day:
Gun Quotations of the Founding Fathers
"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined..."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress, January 8, 1790

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

The Right To Bear Arms

Lets say YOU as a normal average person were to speak out against a Wealthy Person, I then get a Cartel or some sort of local Mafia involved to go to your house, tie you up, RAPE and Pillage your family as you watched.

But here in the Untied States the Second Amendment has been misinterpreted so now all the Sheeple in this land have sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry equal to or greater than Cartel's & Mafia's, so now when I try to order them to go to your house to teach you a lesson, they will risk Serious Injury or even Death, this make it much more expensive to or even impossible to SHUT YOU UP.

Yes the American Sheeple have the Right To Bear Arms, so if I was to tell the Cartel or Mafia guys to cut off your hands, they would have to do so at the base of your wrist, thus preserving YOUR arm.............. Thus the Right to Bear Arms, it doesn't say anything about Sheeple being allow to own sophisticated firearms & modern weaponry at all.

This is why the confiscation of all Fire Arms from American Sheeple should be employed, and I say ALL guns including Flint Lock Muskets......... anything that can be used in self defense, because technically......... TECHNICALLY YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN GUNS.
/----/ I take the word of our Founding Fathers over a despicable, power hungry Communist like you any day:
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress, January 8, 1790

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776
natural rights are recognized and secured in State Constitutions, not our Second Amendment.
Order over Anarchy, every time!

The Right To Bear Arms

I will not fall into your preposterous trap and entertain an argument. God bless.

So you went to all this trouble to post that you're not going to post? I don't recall anyone asking you to, or even being aware that you existed, so I'm lost as to why you wasted the time.

The Right To Bear Arms

I will not fall into your preposterous trap and entertain an argument. God bless.
Because arguing with disrespectful bigots who threaten and dismiss others rights is an exercise in futility. Listen respectfully and try to understand and ye will receive a discussion!

The Right To Bear Arms

Because arguing with disrespectful bigots who threaten and dismiss others rights is an exercise in futility. Listen respectfully and try to understand and ye will receive a discussion!

Listen respectfully to you taking time to tell us all how you're too good to talk to us and won't be posting?

I'm having trouble understanding 1) what I'm even supposed to respect about you, 2) why you think I WANT a discussion with you, and 3) my original question of why you're wasting time posting about how you aren't going to post in the first place.

But it's an idle curiosity at best, so if you need to toddle off and get busy not-posting at us, I'll understand.

The Right To Bear Arms

Listen respectfully to you taking time to tell us all how you're too good to talk to us and won't be posting?

I'm having trouble understanding 1) what I'm even supposed to respect about you, 2) why you think I WANT a discussion with you, and 3) my original question of why you're wasting time posting about how you aren't going to post in the first place.

But it's an idle curiosity at best, so if you need to toddle off and get busy not-posting at us, I'll understand.
I started the thread!

The Right To Bear Arms

I started the thread!

That's nice, but it's still ludicrous to post to announce that you're not going to post.

The Right To Bear Arms

I started the thread!

That's nice, but it's still ludicrous to post to announce that you're not going to post.

Obviously your right! I digress, your majesty. (With all due respect, of course.) :-(

Has the message board members finally agreed on the meaning of the Second Amendment?

The Right To Bear Arms

Do you try to be satirical or is this the way you see the world?

masonry_preview_2x.jpg

The Right To Bear Arms

natural rights are recognized and secured in State Constitutions, not our Second Amendment.

Still on the natural rights? State constitutions are required to follow, or at least not violate, the US Constitution. That is a simple fact of the way our republic works. Your claims about "natural rights" have nothing to do with the 2nd amendment. Unless you can get the SCOTUS to reverse its ruling in DC v. Heller, or you can get a constitutional amendment, the 2nd is an individual right. And no state constitution can change that.

We have a Second Amendment, muster the militia until crime drops.

The militia is mustered to protect the nation, not to fight crime. The US Military is not used to fight crime either.

Oh, and, other then a few years that were hiccups, violent crime rates have been dropping for decades.

The Right To Bear Arms

Still on the natural rights? State constitutions are required to follow, or at least not violate, the US Constitution. That is a simple fact of the way our republic works. Your claims about "natural rights" have nothing to do with the 2nd amendment. Unless you can get the SCOTUS to reverse its ruling in DC v. Heller, or you can get a constitutional amendment, the 2nd is an individual right. And no state constitution can change that.
simple judicial activism. the People is plural, not singular or individual.

We have a Second Amendment, muster the militia until crime drops.

The militia is mustered to protect the nation, not to fight crime. The US Military is not used to fight crime either.

Oh, and, other then a few years that were hiccups, violent crime rates have been dropping for decades.
The security of our free States seems to require it. No crime should happen when gun lovers have to muster and present arms.

The Right To Bear Arms

simple judicial activism. the People is plural, not singular or individual.

Yes, because the 2nd amendment is talking about a right for the citizens. There are a lot of them.

Forum List

Back