True Conservatives are Breeders

A

archangel

:thewave:

Being a registered conservative Independent I can honestly say that true conservatives are breeders.That is to say we believe in protecting family values in order for our country to multiply and prosper.During this election year we are confronted with the onslaught of Liberalism ie:"a mental disease".
A mental disease that proclaims to all that it is okay as long as it feels good.
They do not take into consideration the consequences of their actions on every level! On the marriage between a man and a women- proposed amendment- they attack with vicious language saying we are denying their civil rights!Hogwash,I do not see any difference between homosexual acts and
a fetish for shoes and panties,animals and waterbeds.All of which do not qualify for rights granted to procreation as in man and woman. Can we please drop this abomination of selfish pleasure.I believe consenting adults have the right to practice their given fetish in private-not in our schools and in public-enough said.As for Stem Cell research I as a human being cannot accept selfish interest.ie:Taking the life of a innocent baby in order for me to survive.
I for one have a 19% permanent disability from a spinal cord work related injury.I for one will suffer pain and mylopothy rather than take a innocent life.
I could go on and on about issues related to conservatives vs Liberals,however enough said to stir food for thought! :splat:

The biggest middle finger you can extend to our liberal masters in the government, press and schools is to make white babies! Lots of them! And teach them all right from wrong! And teach them to be proud of their western heritage!

William Joyce said:
The biggest middle finger you can extend to our liberal masters in the government, press and schools is to make white babies! Lots of them! And teach them all right from wrong! And teach them to be proud of their western heritage!

:poke:
Thanks I think! I'm not quite sure about the "White Babies" all babies are okay with me as long as they are raised as conservatives!

William Joyce said:

:smoke:

Um..

:wtf:

What?

no1tovote4 said:
:smoke:

Um..

:wtf:

What?

:laugh:

Sense of humor goes a long way-I'm not quite sure if it was directed at me or
the other guy!

archangel said:
:laugh:

Sense of humor goes a long way-I'm not quite sure if it was directed at me or
the other guy!

I was talking about the "make white babies" post.

It made me uncomfortable. What does the color of the baby have anything to do with it?

no1tovote4 said:

It made me uncomfortable. What does the color of the baby have anything to do with it?

Shhh... please dont give Joycie reason to start his "White Power" rant again.

Just smile and nod and you'll live through his posts.

;)

lilcountriegal said:

;)

Ahhh, I see! There is one of those on every Poli Site I post at!

I will just avoid him.

:poke:

William Joyce said:

that white sheet there's a klan meetin' a comin''... Your turn to bring the gasoline...hehehehe

:wine:
lilcountriegal said:

;)

Lilcountriegal-Thanks I needed that clarification on the Joycie post-I always like to give those with different opinions the benefit of the doubt-You made it clear!
THANKS....

Ok I must agree with you on some points. I don't belive a child should be put in a home with homosexual's, although I belive they do have a right to be gay if theys so chose. Stem cell research is done on already dead fetus's, so the kiling has already been done whether you want it to or not. I say if it helps us relize perhaps how to creat stem cells without the useage of fetus it's worth it. My mother's whole left side is damaged froma a stroke so if this helps without hurting I'm all for it.

:eek2:
wolvie20m said:
Ok I must agree with you on some points. I don't belive a child should be put in a home with homosexual's, although I belive they do have a right to be gay if theys so chose. Stem cell research is done on already dead fetus's, so the kiling has already been done whether you want it to or not. I say if it helps us relize perhaps how to creat stem cells without the useage of fetus it's worth it. My mother's whole left side is damaged froma a stroke so if this helps without hurting I'm all for it.

Wolvie you are the right track-That is GW Bushes plan-not the Kerry plan on partial birth abortion to assist the already dead in soul! :scratch:

I understand Bush is against it, and I think thats wrong it's closing a door to an obvious cure to countless illnesses. I'll give you an example, cadabra's are used in medical colleges all over the world. They are dead and we use thier body for medical use, and advancement is this wrong? So to break it down a dead body is a dead body. Whether it be a un-born child or a 63 man if it could help medical advancement well I don't see how you could be for it.

no1tovote4 said:

Can you imagine someone saying that "Jewish babies" made them uncomfortable? Or "black babies"? You'd be prosecuted for a hate crime. You'd be sued by Morris Dees. Your house would be firebombed. White babies don't make me uncomfortable at all. I used to be one, and I think they're cute.

William Joyce said:
Can you imagine someone saying that "Jewish babies" made them uncomfortable? Or "black babies"? You'd be prosecuted for a hate crime. You'd be sued by Morris Dees. Your house would be firebombed. White babies don't make me uncomfortable at all. I used to be one, and I think they're cute.

:cuckoo:

What are you talking about? What made me uncomfortable was your obvious attempt to give them value above any other baby.

Your racism is showing, that is what made me uncomfortable. I would not want to hang out with anybody promoting such "values" to me or anyone else.

Forum List

Back