Schwarzengger Says He Was Denied Sex From His Wife For 2 Weeks After His RNC Speech

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
poor ahnald...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm.../nm/20041019/us_nm/campaign_schwarzenegger_dc

Schwarzenegger Says Pro-Bush Speech Irked His Wife

Tue Oct 19, 7:22 AM ET U.S. National - Reuters

MONTEREY, Calif. (Reuters) - California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (news - web sites) said on Monday that his speech backing President Bush (news - web sites) at the Republican Convention in August resulted in a cold shoulder from his wife, Maria Shriver, a member of the famously Democratic Kennedy family.

"Well, there was no sex for 14 days," Schwarzenegger told former White House Chief of Staff Leon Panetta in an on-stage conversation in front of 1,000 people.

"Everything comes with side effects," he said, drawing laughter from the crowd.

Panetta, a Democrat, had asked how Shriver, whose uncle was President John F. Kennedy, had reacted to his praised but partisan convention speech.

Schwarzenegger referred to Shriver several times in the 90-minute conversation.

"I don't know why I watched the presidential debates," he said. "If I want to watch a smart liberal Democrat and a Republican leader argue, all we have to do is go out to dinner. They were lucky. They only had to do it three times."

Asked about the difference between following Hollywood movie scripts and being on his own in politics, he quipped: "When you're married to my wife, you're never your own boss."

California is expected to support Democratic challenger John Kerry (news - web sites) in the election in two weeks, and Schwarzenegger, who faces re-election in 2006, has been careful not to offend the majority Democratic voters in his state.

"I think both (candidates) are doing a great job; it's very tedious to be out there campaigning a year and a half," he said at the Panetta Institute for Public Policy in Monterey. "You make one mistake and you lose the presidency."

Schwarzenegger said the one state where he might campaign for Bush outside of California was Ohio, where he owns a gym and sponsors an annual body building competition.

"I said to the president I'm perfectly willing to go to Ohio if he needs me there but I can't travel around from state to state because I'm working for the people of California," he said

Well let me tell you, from a woman's point of view, once this story hit public airwaves, he was denied sex for a hell of alot longer than 2 weeks.

lilcountriegal said:
Well let me tell you, from a woman's point of view, once this story hit public airwaves, he was denied sex for a hell of alot longer than 2 weeks.

Haha i was thinking he might be as well. I hope Arnold will survive. cause if he cant cope he is going to be in alot more trouble if he turns to the interns.

lilcountriegal said:
Hahahaha...Nahhhhh
Maria is catholic, she MUST give it up whenever he wants it. (unless that's changed)

Mr. P said:
Hahahaha...Nahhhhh
Maria is catholic, she MUST give it up whenever he wants it. (unless that's changed)
There are other ways to make him pay besides sex; far, far worse ways!

Mr. P said:
Hahahaha...Nahhhhh

Uh... can we have confirmation from someone catholic on this one? I'm considering converting and have issues with the catholic religion to begin with, this (if true) would be my deciding factor.

lilcountriegal said:
Uh... can we have confirmation from someone catholic on this one? I'm considering converting and have issues with the catholic religion to begin with, this (if true) would be my deciding factor.
It used to be true..I can't say if it's still church policy. No birth control was allowed either.
I know there has been some rebellion on the birth control thing from individual churches.

I admit I was baptized Catholic but have never been a serious practitioner.
So these policies may have changed. I don't think they have but don't really know for sure.

Pulled a Lysistrata on him. Awesome. However 2 weeks? Dang, I have much longer dry spells. I certainly wouldn't have said anything like that if it were true, sounds like a crappy joke. Now he will know what it is like to be denied though.

Try Episcopalian.....all the calisthenics and only half the guilt...plus they allow women to be "fathers," as well.

I must say I haven't been to a church since the last funeral I attended....hope I don't have to go again for a long time.

Mr. P said:
It used to be true..I can't say if it's still church policy. No birth control was allowed either.
I know there has been some rebellion on the birth control thing from individual churches.

I admit I was baptized Catholic but have never been a serious practitioner.
So these policies may have changed. I don't think they have but don't really know for sure.

This would be against the laws of the land and the Catholic Church always tells you to follow the laws. Since it would be rape to take a woman against her will even if she is your wife and that would be breaking the law the Church would be against that as well.

I am not Catholic, but it seems like a logical assessment and I have heard Priests speaking of following the laws of the place in which you live.

Fmr jarhead said:
Try Episcopalian.....all the calisthenics and only half the guilt...plus they allow women to be "fathers," as well.

I must say I haven't been to a church since the last funeral I attended....hope I don't have to go again for a long time.

Yes, I've heard Episcopalians are much less ridged.

I haven't been to church since I was married (21 1/2 yrs). I have no use for
pot luck dinners, gossip or religious politics. I've found much more
personal benefit watching Bob Shuler on TV, focusing on
the message instead of where it's delivered.

2 weeks...damn. That's a really long time for an egomaniacal chronic sexual harasser.

Stay strong, Arnold!

And you guys REALLY believe that? Arnold is very capable of making jokes. I'm sure that's what this was.....since it got a chuckle from the audience. Never have I known him to reveal his personal life.....even the political discussion between him & Maria.

Joz said:
And you guys REALLY believe that? Arnold is very capable of making jokes. I'm sure that's what this was.....since it got a chuckle from the audience. Never have I known him to reveal his personal life.....even the political discussion between him & Maria.

I'm pretty sure it was a joke, Joz.

NATO AIR said:
poor ahnald...

unfortunately, i take the stance that he's a whiner. my hubby (and i of course) went 6.5 months without due to my pregnancy, and my high BP. then after birth, you have to wait another 6 weeks min. at least my hubby could satisfy himself, but if i did, it would cause my to contract as well as cause other problems(i dont wanna get to graphic), and that was not a good thing.

fuzzykitten99 said:
unfortunately, i take the stance that he's a whiner. my hubby (and i of course) went 6.5 months without due to my pregnancy, and my high BP. then after birth, you have to wait another 6 weeks min. at least my hubby could satisfy himself, but if i did, it would cause my to contract as well as cause other problems(i dont wanna get to graphic), and that was not a good thing.

Too much information...

lilcountriegal said:

Not true in the least bit.

Forum List

Back