Trudeau to Meet With Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos in San Francisco

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Remember I warned you guys last year....we are going to get this HQ in Toronto...

We are spying on you and undermining your economy and far too many politicians and agencies are allowing it...

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will meet with Amazon Chief Executive Officer Jeff Bezos on Thursday as part of a visit to San Francisco to meet tech company executives.

According to an itinerary released late Tuesday, Trudeau will also meet EBay Inc. CEO Devin Wenig, AppDirect Inc.’s Daniel Saks, Amgen Inc. CEO Robert Bradway and Salesforce.com Inc. CEO Marc Benioff.

Trudeau begins a three-day trip to the U.S. on Wednesday that will also take him to Chicago and Los Angeles.

Remember I warned you guys last year....we are going to get this HQ in Toronto...

We are spying on you and undermining your economy and far too many politicians and agencies are allowing it...

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will meet with Amazon Chief Executive Officer Jeff Bezos on Thursday as part of a visit to San Francisco to meet tech company executives.

According to an itinerary released late Tuesday, Trudeau will also meet EBay Inc. CEO Devin Wenig, AppDirect Inc.’s Daniel Saks, Amgen Inc. CEO Robert Bradway and Salesforce.com Inc. CEO Marc Benioff.

Trudeau begins a three-day trip to the U.S. on Wednesday that will also take him to Chicago and Los Angeles.

Can you explain a bit more on exactly how and the damage that will be inflicted? I have some ideas but maybe you have some as well?

Can you explain a bit more on exactly how and the damage that will be inflicted? I have some ideas but maybe you have some as well?

Look, I blew the whistle and my life has been stolen from my wife and I. You can check out all my old postings it's clear.

I know for a fact we had a covert agent in Amazon HQ in Seattle. This person would have been aware of this HQ early and would have operated behind the scenes to attempt to get ahead of the curve and try and win this. Remember, there were over 250 cities who competed at the start, it's now down to 20, Toronto in the mix.

Now, there are many reasons why Bezos would want to open it in Toronto, but I can assure there is some cross border "security" going on, but Americans are unaware of just how Canada exploits this relationship via the RCMp and their surrogates. The saying in police circles is "playing the game". Canada does it so well and with such a lack of concern for integrity that they play the game against U.S agencies assuming they will never know differently.

All of a sudden you wake up and you've lost millions of jobs, your nation is economically stressed, your middle class gone and you wonder "wtf happened"? It didn't happen overnight...

Having been born in San Franshitsco, I'm sure a beta like Trudeau will fit in beautifully there. I can't think of a more appropriate American city for him.

Forum List

Back