Trudeau Regime Will Start Confiscating Pets Belonging to Freedom Convoy Protesters

Coyote It was unfair for businesses on both sides in Seattle when the protestors took over and vice versa. I think it's unfair for either side to be condemning one side for protesting and defend their side that's just hypocrisy. But the BLM protests were very very violent and this is not the case with the Canadian truckers.
The government and financial companies are abusing power period.
Are they abusing power in both cases then?

Coyote I think so but I support the truckers protesting vaccine mandates and the truckers have not been violent whereas the BLM protests were violent this is the difference for me. The politicians are all in bed with banks and corporations so to me it is them who are abusing power. I think it is Insane to enforce vaccine mandates on an experimental vaccine.

What illegal activity is being overlooked? What is so hard about saying don’t take children from their parents when there are alternatives. More than likely those truckers who did get arrested will be booked and released on bail where they can then reclaim their pets. If they are prevented from doing so, then that is a different issue. The parents who’s kids were taken did not have that option.

And? How about all that illegal violence on January 6th?

Any acknowledgement?

How about all the damage these truckers are doing to local businesses?

Any acknowledgement?

The real problem is the so called Freedom Convoy is no longer any such thing. Like the Floyd protests, it has been taken over by outsiders with large amounts of outside money and their own agenda. It is no longer a protest against vaccine mandates, it is a generic anti government protest that is causing a lot of damage to local businesses. At some point it has to end. Look what happened with the CHAZ autonomous zone in Portland. Eventually it no longer had anything to do with protesting police brutality or black lives, it was a generic anti government protest. At what point is it time to end it?

Why is it unfair? These aren’t portfolios, these are local businesses. Why is it “unfair” for businesses in Ottawa to complain but “fair” for businesses in Portland to complain?

Why is a protest against vaccination righteous but a protest against police brutality towards blacks not?
The agenda is to end the mandates, that's the only complaint.
If this were blacks protesting, the stores would be looted, buildings burned and people killed.

I really see your point about those poooorrrr children snatched from mother's breast at the border.
illegal-meme.jpg

Link?

It seems to be up to the provinces not the federal government.

Lol Havent you been watching what is going on in the world with vaccine passoorts. Too funny.

From a side that says voter id is voter suppression but show me your medical records or you are fired. Then ask for a link to prove no income you will lose everyrhing.

Derp

Lol Havent you been watching what is going on in the world with vaccine passoorts. Too funny.

From a side that says voter id is voter suppression but show me your medical records or you are fired. Then ask for a link to prove no income you will lose everyrhing.

Derp
We are talking about Canada. And no one has to show medical records, only proof of vaccination.

I don't think we need to disclose our medical records publicly period.

For USA that is what hippa is for to protect your health records.

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law that required the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient's consent or knowledge.

If you open the door requiring disclosure where does it stop? Do you have herpes, have you had an abortion, etc, opens for medical discrimination.

I don't think we need to disclose our medical records publicly period.

For USA that is what hippa is for to protect your health records.

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law that required the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient's consent or knowledge.

If you open the door requiring disclosure where does it stop? Do you have herpes, have you had an abortion, etc, opens for medical discrimination.
I fully agree. BUT, there are situations where you have to show proof of vaccination for specific things, AND it is nothing new. School children, military, healthcare workers, or people traveling to certain countries, for example.

I fully agree. BUT, there are situations where you have to show proof of vaccination for specific things, AND it is nothing new. School children, military, healthcare workers, or people traveling to certain countries, for example.
Yes, and in those instances, the vaccine is fully vetted in clinical trials and known to be safe long term.

It is wrong to force an experimental one.

Yes, and in those instances, the vaccine is fully vetted in clinical trials and known to be safe long term.

It is wrong to force an experimental one.
Well, I disagree on tbe experimental claim, but that is not really the point. The thing is there are situations were proof of vax is required and no one had any problem. How much full vetting did the polio vaccine have when it was first introduced?

Well, I disagree on tbe experimental claim, but that is not really the point. The thing is there are situations were proof of vax is required and no one had any problem. How much full vetting did the polio vaccine have when it was first introduced?
I disagree that we should have to disclose any medical records. But I am willing to compromise my personal belief if the vaccines have gone through proper clinical trials and in that instance would obey the requirements. I am okay with us disagreeing at least you are respectful about it and that is to be admired in this format.

Not only did the polio vaccine work, but there wasn't a single law, rule or regulation to mandate taking it. If someone refused, there were no penalties. As soon as this vaccine started killing people it should have been pulled.

Not only did the polio vaccine work, but there wasn't a single law, rule or regulation to mandate taking it. If someone refused, there were no penalties. As soon as this vaccine started killing people it should have been pulled.
It was mandated. And there were penalties, kids could not attend school.

Every vaccine has some breakthrough infections but that depends on how much virus around and how contagious it is and how it tends to be spread.

It was mandated. And there were penalties, kids could not attend school.

Every vaccine has some breakthrough infections but that depends on how much virus around and how contagious it is and how it tends to be spread.
Nope. I remember taking that vaccine. I stood in line at school so a nurse could put the sugar cube in my mouth. The children who didn't take it, just didn't take it. No one lost their job, was turned away from stores or lost their homes. And no one died from the vaccibe.

Forum List

Back