Trudeau Regime Will Start Confiscating Pets Belonging to Freedom Convoy Protesters

His time will come. He won't survive this. Leftists are overreaching. Watch Canada swing to the political right.
I think in this case it is the rightists overreaching. Ottawa residents and businesses are fed up with it and Ontario has changed it’s Covid policies so why are they still shutting the city down?

Why is he taking it out on pets?

Why???

He must be stopped! He is demented!

Are they all demented in Canada? what is the problem there?

First they take truckies pets and then they take yours!
He's looking for ways to make them suffer-------
Psychopaths are an odd group---its more than just don't care about others and can't emphasize that drives their evil doing---but a overwhelming need for Power and an uncontrollable rage and vindicativeness against those that they think cross them.....

Trudeau wants to HURT the truckers........and he can not stop his rage from within. He likely has been told that he can't arrest them outright--besides they would just get out. He can't have the military just shoot them. He wants to hurt them----(like he feels he has been hurt.) So he is going after pets and using horses to physically hurt them. I am surprise he hasn't had their kids removed as well.

He is becoming the worst terrorist and criminal of all time! SHAME ON HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad-61:

1645318777924.png

There are suggestions that next thing Castreau should do is hire Fauci "The Puppy Killer", to help him kill trucker's dogs. :rolleyes:

Those two are beyond evil, people in Canada should fight this crime committed against innocent creatures that have nothing to do with politics! :mad-61:

Like I said in my opening thread.....this man is a monster! in many more ways than one...I pray his day comes sooner rather than later!

LEAVE PETS ALONE!

1645411178755.png

Forum List

Back