Troubled actress tweets bizarre apology to Iran for U.S. taking out quds force general

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Troubled Actress Tweets Bizarre Apology -- TO IRAN -- For U.S. Taking Out Quds Force General
Rose McGowan, the actress who helped kick off the Me Too Movement, really hates President Trump.

You leftist really are the ugliest word there is and it's the C-word..... you are so filled with hate and you hypocrites severe hypocrites have the balls to say it's the right lmfao proves just how fkn retarded you useless bottom feeders are .

If you love Iran so much you bitch move there and newsflash hoe . IRAN was right about females lmfao!! Dumb bitch!! MEeeeee Toooooooooooo

As I said..the liberals here in the US are Irans ace in the hole. And the open border is their Low Countries to send fightrs into the US.

• Banned
As I said..the liberals here in the US are Irans ace in the hole. And the open border is their Low Countries to send fightrs into the US.

Yeah but don't forget we have US embedded hezzies.

I do not know anything about that actor (the word now includes women), but she is to be pitied.

If she were living in Iran, she would be forbidden to wear certain types of clothing that no doubt please her and she would be forbidden from acting in various kinds of films that have made her "famous" here.

Ummm....

0658B27E-84DD-4F5E-B2A1-E6F18B3672B5.jpeg

• Banned
( WHEN THEY ACCUSE ANOTHER OF SOMETHING IT IS ACTUALLY THEM ( THE LEFT) who are guilty of the crimes and create the lies these G D M F!! are NOT TO BE TRUSTED THEY ARE INFILTRAITINGG FROM WITHIN!!! WAKE UP!!

Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar accused President Donald Trump of killing Iranian military leader Qasem Soleimani — a designated terrorist by the U.S. government — as a “distraction” from domestic political issues.
Ilhan Omar, Liberals Accuse Trump Of Killing Terrorist Soleimani As A ‘Distraction’

Troubled Actress Tweets Bizarre Apology -- TO IRAN -- For U.S. Taking Out Quds Force General
Rose McGowan, the actress who helped kick off the Me Too Movement, really hates President Trump.

You leftist really are the ugliest word there is and it's the C-word..... you are so filled with hate and you hypocrites severe hypocrites have the balls to say it's the right lmfao proves just how fkn retarded you useless bottom feeders are .

If you love Iran so much you bitch move there and newsflash hoe . IRAN was right about females lmfao!! Dumb bitch!! MEeeeee Toooooooooooo
This whole Iran thing brings back a memory of my mom refusing to sell her house to some Iranians. She didn't like them after her friend who is a realtor brought them there to see the house. My parents had built another house right next to the big house on another lot. A smaller place without all of the big yard and flowers beds to care for. So whoever bought their place would be a next door neighbor. As soon as the realtor told mom that she wasn't going to sell the house to them they threatened to sue. Mom's friend told them they could do that but she wouldn't be helping them in any manner to do it. Here's the kicker. When mom told me what all went down the first thing that went through my mind was, 'They were wanting to be next to the pumping station good for mom'. The house that was for sell sets next to a large pumping station that supplies a lot of water to thousands and thousands of acres out there.

It won’t be long when the rabid left are carrying out terror attacks on behalf of America’s enemies.

"This prez walked away from the Iran Nuclear Deal for peace, threatened the "end of Iran," killed top Iranian general w/out AUMF from Congress & abandoned our Kurdish allies fighting ISIS. Americans deserve better answers rather than dangerous disruption in the entire Middle East!" - Mad Maxine Waters

She's a fucking nut.
She claims 52% of Americans apologize to Iran.

As I mentioned in another thread earlier, Dimocrats are mourning the death of this guy.

Forum List

Back