Trouble in Paradise? One can only hope

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

BO backstabbing his ex VP??

***Mod Edit: Adding info from link***

Obama Backstabs Biden: Ex-prez 'Plots Revolt at Secret Summit' Over 'Fears Joe Too Old to Win'​

Barack Obama has stabbed his former vice president Joe Biden in the back by secretly rallying congressional support for an alternate 2024 candidate — despite having publicly backed his ex- Veep for a second term.

That’s the bombshell claim behind a new report suggesting the 61-year-old former commander-in-chief was caught red-handed hosting a series of hush-hush meetings with Democratic congressional bigwigs and former administration staffers at his Washington, D.C., office.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Obama talks, Americans listen.

Attentively and with new hope!

But racist faces turn purple with rage and could be motivated to act out.

When Obama talks, Americans listen.

Attentively and with new hope!

But racist faces turn purple with rage and could be motivated to act out.
O is just another politician serving the desires of the oligarchy and war machine. No real American listens to him.

However this may be yet another signal the D Party is getting ready to dump dumb old Joe.

O’s only concern is appeasing the D donor base.

O is just another politician serving the desires of the oligarchy and war machine. No real American listens to him.

However this may be yet another signal the D Party is getting ready to dump dumb old Joe.

O’s only concern is appeasing the D donor base.
I don't know if you're just another racist so I won't accuse you.

But the 'hint' is definitely there?

Can you call him president Barack Obama so we'll know?

I don't know if you're just another racist so I won't accuse you.

But the 'hint' is definitely there?

Can you call him president Barack Obama so we'll know?
Lol. Yeah don’t you dare criticize the great Ears. You’re a racist if you do. Lol.

You’re exactly like a rabid Trumper. Uniparty dupe.

Lol. Yeah don’t you dare criticize the great Ears. You’re a racist if you do. Lol.

You’re exactly like a rabid Trumper. Uniparty dupe.
I have no preference for either US party. None of them could be acceptable in Canada.

Forum List

Back