Trouble In Florida With Voter Rolls? Look Out Illegals...

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Ut-Oh...Illegals may have to go elsewhere...

Illegals may not be able to vote based on ID...or lack of valid ID according to DMV records?

Florida election officials are examining 180,000 people on the state’s voter rolls who may not even be U.S. citizens.

It’s part of an effort to clean up voter lists ahead of the November election. Florida‘s Division of Elections said it’s checking voter citizenship by comparing names in its databases to those of the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, which tracks whether a licensed driver is also a citizen, Reuters reported.

ARTICLE

Unfortunately, the Democrats will still figure a way to get their Thousands of Illegals & Felons to the Polls. It's just like their tradition of voting early and often. Voter Fraud is a very old & cherished tradition for them. They do it well. If it doesn't work so well in Florida, they'll just bus em in somewhere else. But it is good to see Florida making this effort.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the Democrats will still figure a way to get their Thousands of Illegals & Felons to the Polls. It's just like them voting early and often. Voter Fraud is a very old tradition for them. They do it very well. If it doesn't work so well in Florida, they'll just bus em in somewhere else. But it is good to see Florida making this effort.

I agree. Other States should take note...

Ut-Oh...Illegals may have to go elsewhere...

Illegals may not be able to vote based on ID...or lack of valid ID according to DMV records?

Florida election officials are examining 180,000 people on the state’s voter rolls who may not even be U.S. citizens.

It’s part of an effort to clean up voter lists ahead of the November election. Florida‘s Division of Elections said it’s checking voter citizenship by comparing names in its databases to those of the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, which tracks whether a licensed driver is also a citizen, Reuters reported.

ARTICLE

Florida's cleaning up it's voter lists? Watch for the Obama DOJ to strike.

When I registered to vote in Florida, I showed my driver's license and filled out a form checking a box that asked if I was a citizen.
Seeing it's completely legal for a resident alien to get a driver's license, it would seem that the citizenship requirement relies on the oath of a person who is, at that point engaging in a fraudulent act.

With Florida being such a goofy state anyway, we may see remnants of the hanging chad syndrome again this go 'round.:lol:

What's wrong with the purple ink...to make sure it's one man--one vote? We might even make it a purple dot on the forehead.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

Lets not forget the kinds of people the republican party in Florida seems to like to put on the election board

Katherine Harris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Purge of voters

Harris's purge of ineligible voters in Florida also removed eligible voters. Harris, along with state division of elections director Clay Roberts, and Governor Jeb Bush used an inaccurate ineligible-voter list that eliminated a disproportionate number of non-felon African Americans from Florida voter rolls. According to journalist Jake Tapper, the problem went uncorrected for two years despite the warnings and complaints of elections supervisor Ion Sancho, and affected the 2000 presidential election.[15]

The left tries to turn the whole voting process into a mystery. Maybe that's how they keep the plantation in line. It's simple enough, all you have to do is produce proper I.D. and register or stop by the county registrar's office and find out if you are properly registered and where the polling place is located. On election day you show a photo I.D. and vote. The left has a long history of fraudulent voting going back to LBJ and earlier. You can't vote unless you are registered so democrat activists used to tour the cemetery to register voters or get some drunks to sign on the dotted line. After the fake name is registered a voter will simply appear at the polls and claim to be that person. It's harder to cast a fake vote if you have to produce a valid I.D. so why do you think the liberal radicals are against voter I.D.?

your side cheats

the courts had to tell them to stop
So ensuring those on the voter rolls are legally allowed to vote is cheating?

Really?
Of course! ...and asking someone to actually prove who they are is RACIST!!!!

Making someone PAY for a VOTER_ID card is the same as a poll tax.

Typical liberal gibberish!

Most driver's licenses will work as voter ID. Those that cannot afford a picture type voter ID issued by the government should be given one. I am sure there are enough people like me...willing to pay for the IDs of those that cannot afford one.

your side cheats

the courts had to tell them to stop
So ensuring those on the voter rolls are legally allowed to vote is cheating?

Really?
Of course! ...and asking someone to actually prove who they are is RACIST!!!!

Making someone PAY for a VOTER_ID card is the same as a poll tax.

Typical liberal gibberish!

Most driver's licenses will work as voter ID. Those that cannot afford a picture type voter ID issued by the government should be given one. I am sure there are enough people like me...willing to pay for the IDs of those that cannot afford one.

From the State Of Florida:

On Election Day, the polls are open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. and are normally less busy during the mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
If you do not know the location of your polling place, contact your Supervisor of Elections. Also, Supervisors of Elections have precinct and polling place finders on their web sites to provide you with the information on where to vote.
At the polls, you will be asked to provide a valid picture identification with signature. The following photo ids will be accepted:
  • Florida driver’s license
  • Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
  • United States passport
  • Debit or credit card
  • Military identification
  • Student identification
  • Retirement center identification
  • Neighborhood association identification
  • Public assistance identification.
If your photo identification does not contain your signature, you will be asked to provide an additional identification that includes a signature.
If you do not have the proper identification, you will be provided with a provisional ballot. Your provisional ballot will count if the signature on the provisional ballot envelope matches the signature on your voter registration application.

Forum List

Back