Troops bringing Trump hats to sign may violate military rule??

Goosestepping Jake was convinced that when Hillary became President, their military was going to round up Conservatives

Who ever imagined these Moralistic Puritans would be whining "inappropriate" at every turn like the absolute prudes they are?

Run, run, run to the evangelical churches to escape, I'm telling you, folks.
They are deeeeply offended by such behavior and the so called left wing Christians like that black August West thinks this is just glorious behavior.

They celebrate the sexualization of an 11 year old cross dresser who stripped at a NY gay club and got money for doing it.

Progressives will never get it, there’s a reason why military folk do not vote for progressives… They are all fucked in the head

Russians trolls don’t get it. Military can and do vote for Democrats in large numbers.

Here’s a clue: since the draft was only discontinued in 1973, all able bodied American males served in the Armed forces and yet Democrats were elected.

Most older Americans came of age during the draft years and yet Americans don’t and have never voted overwhelmingly for conservatives. The vote is much more evenly divided than you Russians portray it to be.

Surly even liberals think Trump signing hats of military folks that want his signature isn’t a bad thing? What would y’all say if he didn’t sign any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who ever imagined these Moralistic Puritans would be whining "inappropriate" at every turn like the absolute prudes they are?

They are deeeeply offended by such behavior and the so called left wing Christians like that black August West thinks this is just glorious behavior.

They celebrate the sexualization of an 11 year old cross dresser who stripped at a NY gay club and got money for doing it.

My father and my 4 grandparents were born in Slovakia. I never knew I was black so thanks for the info. Real Christians don`t hate gays and minorities but I`ll confess to having a strong dislike for the tiki torch carrying Hitler saluting neo-Nazis. I hate to burst your little snot bubble but those people aren`t walking in the footsteps of Jesus Christ who you likely would`ve gassed given the opportunity. Jesus was a liberal, not one your Ku Kluxxers buddies.
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/J..._publish_494/684ed92e1cf0b0a2ec34bcbdc4306cec

"Retired Rear Adm. John Kirby, a former Obama administration spokesperson and a CNN analyst, said on CNN's "The Situation Room" "

Enough said. Butt hurt that Obama didn't have something cool to sign too.

More like butthurt that Obama never thought of doing it and looks like a schmuck.

For gosh sakes let em wear a hat they want. I support them and they have in my mind earned the right to wear a hat of their choice.

Retired Rear Adm. John Kirby, a former Obama administration spokesperson and a CNN analyst, said on CNN's "The Situation Room" on Wednesday that service members having Trump sign the items was inappropriate.

"It is in fact a campaign slogan, that is a campaign item, and it is completely inappropriate for the troops to do this," Kirby said. Kirby assigned some blame to Trump himself for political activity around the military:

"Every time he's around military audiences, he tends to politicize it, and he brings in complaints and grievances from outside the realm of military policy."
Troops bringing Trump hats to sign may violate military rule - news - att.net

Hate liberals yet?

And here is further proof that being in the military, even being a flag officer doesn't mean you are automatically some righteous genius. What kind of whiny pussy worries about something so petty?

My father and my 4 grandparents were born in Slovakia. I never knew I was black so thanks for the info. Real Christians don`t hate gays and minorities but I`ll confess to having a strong dislike for the tiki torch carrying Hitler saluting neo-Nazis. I hate to burst your little snot bubble but those people aren`t walking in the footsteps of Jesus Christ who you likely would`ve gassed given the opportunity. Jesus was a liberal, not one your Ku Kluxxers buddies.
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/J..._publish_494/684ed92e1cf0b0a2ec34bcbdc4306cec

You seem like a black. If you don't see anything wrong with the cross dressing young BOY being sexualized and going to gay strip clubs, but somehow your delicate sensibilities are offended by soldiers serving in Iraq having hats being signed, then you along with me will burn in eternal hell.

Either way, I know I would have no problem taking care of a piece of unreal hypocritical shit like you with my bare hands.

You fucking fake loser.

You seem like a black. If you don't see anything wrong with the cross dressing young BOY being sexualized and going to gay strip clubs, but somehow your delicate sensibilities are offended by soldiers serving in Iraq having hats being signed, then you along with me will burn in eternal hell.

Either way, I know I would have no problem taking care of a piece of unreal hypocritical shit like you with my bare hands.

You fucking fake loser.

Cross dressing and strip clubs? I have no idea what you`re babbling about and I have no interest in reading or hearing about it. I said nothing about these idiotic MAGA hats and idiots who wear them.

You fucking fake loser.

Cross dressing and strip clubs? I have no idea what you`re babbling about and I have no interest in reading or hearing about it. I said nothing about these idiotic MAGA hats and idiots who wear them.

I hope we meet one day.

You fucking fake loser.

I hope we meet one day.

Are you anywhere near western Pa. Mr. keyboard tough guy?

As someone who spent his military career in administrative and personnel positions, I am more than passingly familiar with the USMJ, The Uniform Code of Military Justice has no specific clause for military personnel asking for autographs of politically oriented items. It simply refers to military regulations.

Army Regulation DO forbid the wearing of nonregular uniform items.

It is the Hatch Act that states that military personnel cannot participate in partisan political activities while in uniform. Again, seeking an autograph is not a violation of that federal law.

Just more butthurt hatred from the Left.
What pisses me off is that the liberal news media wants these MAGA hat owning soldiers court marshalled for having the hat and wanting the President to sign it.

Forum List

Back