Tribunals to start again at GITMO

Jarhead

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2010
Just heard the ban has been dropped.

Biden was correct during the primaries.

It is not a job you learn while on the job and Obama will have to learn on the job.

Well, at least he is learning. It is easy to say "I will"....it is much more difficult to actually "do".

Yep.

OL'BO is finding its a hell of a lot easier to run for POTUS than it is to BE the POTUS.

Glad the tribunals are rolling again. Bout damned time.

I have no problem with tribunals rather than civilian courts, so long as the detainees finally have their day in court and appropriate due process is followed.

They're going to have some of the same issues with evidence the civilian court in NYC did though. And that's not the military's fault, it was CIA who handled interrogations. I hope the military doesn't take a black eye when their courts have to throw out evidence they had no hand in obtaining.

It is not a job you learn while on the job and Obama will have to learn on the job.

Well, at least he is learning. It is easy to say "I will"....it is much more difficult to actually "do".

Vote for him

Vote for him

Get a grip Willow.
Sorry if my feeling that Obama will be a better and more productive head of state than Palin bothers you so much.
But as I have said....Obama Palin....Obama....but ONLY if there is going to be at least one house that has a GOP majority.
He has proven that he can not be trusted with both majorities.

Damn, another promise broken.

And it's a good thing. The tribunals were set up by congress with the blessings of the Supreme Court. Most of the people in Gitmo would have already had their day in court, if Barry would have left well enough alone.

Vote for him

Get a grip Willow.
Sorry if my feeling that Obama will be a better and more productive head of state than Palin bothers you so much.
But as I have said....Obama Palin....Obama....but ONLY if there is going to be at least one house that has a GOP majority.

Let's recap shall we??

Obama pissed away a trillion dollars with nothing to show for it. Palin did not.

Obama has increased the nation's debt by 5 trillion dollars Palin had not

Obaama curries favors and diverts vast amounts of taxpayer monies to support UNIONS. aka GM and Chrysler, he sold out the bondholders, shareholders and pensioners and the dealerships. Palin did not.

He circumvented the legislative body and empowered the EPA to pass his cap and crap shit.

there's lots lots lots more,,

now you go ahead and pull the damn lever for him. Idiot.

Last edited:
Vote for him

Get a grip Willow.

Let's recap shall we??

Obama pissed away a trillion dollars with nothing to show for it. Palin did not.

Obama has increased the nation's debt by trillion dollars Palin had not

Obaama curries favors and diverts vast amounts of taxpayer monies to support UNIONS. aka GM and Chrysler, he sold out the bondholders, shareholders and pensioners and the dealerships. Palin did not.

He circumvented the legislative body and empowered the EPA to pass his cap and crap shit.

I'll tell you what Willow.

You find out what head of state is as it pertains to the President and then get back to me.

Furthermore, you tell me how any of the above stated would have happened if there was a GOP majority in one of the houses....something I made clear would have to exiust for me to ever consider voting Obama.

For someone who is so passionate about your position, you seem to know very little as it pertains to the responsibilities of the President.

Get a grip Willow.

Let's recap shall we??

Obama has increased the nation's debt by trillion dollars Palin had not

I'll tell you what Willow.

You find out what head of state is as it pertains to the President and then get back to me.

Furthermore, you tell me how any of the above stated would have happened if there was a GOP majority in one of the houses....something I made clear would have to exiust for me to ever consider voting Obama.

For someone who is so passionate about your position, you seem to know very little as it pertains to the responsibilities of the President.

what part of "he circumvented the legislative body" did you not understand?

Forum List

Back