Shouldn't They Just Give Trump The Republican Nomination At This Point?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
After all, why is there any need to continue the primaries now that Haley is out? (Even though she was a RINO anyways.) Isn't Trump the only one left? Well, actually I'm not sure how the democrat primaries is going, but they could probably at least call the Republican one.

After all, why is there any need to continue the primaries now that Haley is out? (Even though she was a RINO anyways.) Isn't Trump the only one left? Well, actually I'm not sure how the democrat primaries is going, but they could probably at least call the Republican one.
The amount of money spent on elections puts Musk and Bezos to shame.

The RNC will want to hold a celebration victory, so you will have to wait for the Convention.

What did Trump promise Haley to drop out? And what if she endorses him?

Are you seriously telling Republican voters who haven't voted yet to not bother? ... we've already decided who you want, and we don't want to hear from you ... follow your orders this November or ...

... DEMONcrats will win ... they'll tax Catholics to pay for abortions for illegal aliens ... only the spawn of SATAN would do that ...

• Banned
Are you seriously telling Republican voters who haven't voted yet to not bother? ... we've already decided who you want, and we don't want to hear from you ... follow your orders this November or ...

... DEMONcrats will win ... they'll tax Catholics to pay for abortions for illegal aliens ...

Who else is there to vote for?

• Banned
if DeSantis is still on the ballot in the NY primary, I will vote for him. That being said If Trump is the Republican Nominee he has my vote.

DeSantis is out of the race completely.

DeSantis is out of the race completely.

Out of the race, but he is still on the ballot.

I said I was going to vote for him in the primary, and I intend to follow through.

Just like I said from the start I would vote for Trump in the general election if he is the Nominee.

Go ahead and tell them to not bother voting ... I dare you ... ignore what Democrats did in 2016 ... that could never happen among conservatives ... honest ... why would I be lying about something like this? ...

You're not answering my question.

I think Trump will continue campaigning even though his lock on the nomination is pretty much guaranteed at this point. He probably won't be spending a lot of money to do it though saving most for the general election.

He still needs to win the general election and he can't just sit on his laurels. So he can still use the primary season to win hearts and minds to the MAGA vision of a strong, free, secure, prosperous America with choices, options, opportunity for all. It's a golden opportunity for him as the really bad results of the Biden administration are not selling well at all these days.

You're not answering my question.

Yes I did ... to keep the voters engaged ... people feel good about going to the polls and voting for a winner ... folks getting that surge of cortizone in the Primary is more likely to vote in the General ...

Why waste an opportunity to spend money on advertising ... each Primary is another chance to say "Trump is God, vote early vote often" ... outfix The Fix ...

Yes they should. Its the Trump Party after all.

They better keep their options open.

Odds are he won't live to the election.

"On Fox TV, Trump said the Israel Defense Forces must 'finish what they started' in Gaza"

There are no such things as peace capitalists. There are only some wars and genocides that are, at the moment, disadvantageous to them.
"If I go back to the White House, the U.S. will 100% support Israel to the end, without hesitation. Without any reservations. Without any apologies."
Trump promises to wage war in the Middle East for "God's chosen people"

Vows before Zionist lobby to wage war on Iran

Forum List

Back