Trial over Black transgender woman's death in rural South Carolina focuses on secret relationship

here is some black on black crime for you. one trans kills another. man no respect for human life. terrible.
Too twisted for color TV. What makes anybody think the victim was trans? No mention of operations right after high school, only that the person started wearing skirts and talking about boyfriends. The guy that probably murdered Doe called him a homosexual slur, so wearing skirts or not, sounds like Ritter knew Doe was equipped like a guy, and guys that date other guys are homosexuals. To me, that sounds like Ritter is homosexual or bisexual himself. As, if you are a guy, you either don't screw guys, or you do, if you do, you are homosexual, and will be pretty popular in men's prison, because if you are known to date men, you are either sucking dick, or taking it up the butt, and you darn well will once you are locked away with nothing but men, or maybe I should have said butt men. If not surgically altered, Doe was not trans, but just a cross-dressing homosexual. This wasn't hate crime, as he had been date Doe and accepting presents for the arrangement. Ritter was just angry, it was getting around, he was dating the guy from high school, now cross-dressing as a woman, while still wanting to date real, actual women, but now knowing friends and family knew his secret homosexual dating habits. The rules are pretty simple, if you are a guy, and you suck dicks, or have your dick sucked by other men, you are a homosexual, and same goes for putting it up some other guy's butt or taking it up your. This guy, wanted to screw dudes and women. There is not telling what he would screw if it would let him, dogs, horses, sheep, whatever. But, this was not a hate crime, as this guy would screw anything that walked, no matter what they wore, and I assume they weren't wearing much at the time. He just wasn't ready to come out, so he probably killed the evidence, that was starting to talk. Totally twisted, but not a hate crime.

Too twisted for color TV. What makes anybody think the victim was trans? No mention of operations right after high school, only that the person started wearing skirts and talking about boyfriends. The guy that probably murdered Doe called him a homosexual slur, so wearing skirts or not, sounds like Ritter knew Doe was equipped like a guy, and guys that date other guys are homosexuals. To me, that sounds like Ritter is homosexual or bisexual himself. As, if you are a guy, you either don't screw guys, or you do, if you do, you are homosexual, and will be pretty popular in men's prison, because if you are known to date men, you are either sucking dick, or taking it up the butt, and you darn well will once you are locked away with nothing but men, or maybe I should have said butt men. If not surgically altered, Doe was not trans, but just a cross-dressing homosexual. This wasn't hate crime, as he had been date Doe and accepting presents for the arrangement. Ritter was just angry, it was getting around, he was dating the guy from high school, now cross-dressing as a woman, while still wanting to date real, actual women, but now knowing friends and family knew his secret homosexual dating habits. The rules are pretty simple, if you are a guy, and you suck dicks, or have your dick sucked by other men, you are a homosexual, and same goes for putting it up some other guy's butt or taking it up your. This guy, wanted to screw dudes and women. There is not telling what he would screw if it would let him, dogs, horses, sheep, whatever. But, this was not a hate crime, as this guy would screw anything that walked, no matter what they wore, and I assume they weren't wearing much at the time. He just wasn't ready to come out, so he probably killed the evidence, that was starting to talk. Totally twisted, but not a hate crime.
the title only says transgender trial . what your problem? it is not ok to kill another cause you dont want come out.

the title only says transgender trial . what your problem? it is not ok to kill another cause you dont want come out.
True, but a crime of simple nature, not a hate crime in this case. I cannot buy the theory of hate crime in this instance, transgender in this case simply in the eye of the beholder and the accused an active participant intimately with the supposed transgender victim, making this, more a domestic thing, than somebody out to fight transgenderism.

True, but a crime of simple nature, not a hate crime in this case. I cannot buy the theory of hate crime in this instance, transgender in this case simply in the eye of the beholder and the accused an active participant intimately with the supposed transgender victim, making this, more a domestic thing, than somebody out to fight transgenderism.
they are transgender dont kid yourself. but no it wasnt hate crime. just murdering transgender creep going to burn in hell for murder.

hate crime?: sounds more like domestic violence or at least a trick gone bad.

Even if you undergo hormone therapy, even if you cut off (or sew on) your dick, you can't change your gender. Not at all. No way. You just become a woman with a sewn-on dick or a man with tits. Not for long. Because you don't live long after all that hormone therapy.
Surprise, my ass.

Forum List

Back