Trey Gowdy to Trump: ‘When you are innocent … act like it’

Mueller should cut a deal with the GOP. Stop running interference for Trump and let him finish with his investigation. When he's done, the GOP can use Mueller and his team to investigate, Benghazi, Uranium One, the Clinton Foundation, etc.

Gowdy has seen the intel....he knows he's not innocent. That's why he's leaving Congress
But Trey continues to say there is no evidence of collusion or a crime...:45:

At this point in time the president can be hard on Mueller for his charade. Not to mention his rigged special committee that have all well defined Trump haters. So, it's a good way to replace him by summer time.

Trump should sit quietly by while corrupt government agencies abuse their power? He's the chief executive, he has a duty to call out this fiasco.

They're prepping that retard for pRezidunce now. This will be the era of really bad haircuts.I wonder if Stormy(hard blowing storm) has a stained g-string hiding somewhere ?
Wigs.jpg

Maybe the left's fantasy of reversing the election is still out there but don't lefties see that Soros's tax exempt Media Matters "we monitor (only) conservative speech" feeds them with false hope every freaking day with selected quotes? Face it lefties, Trump is going to be around for the next three years and probably four years more.
Who cares about Soros and who goes to Media Matters???? Most Democrats have no idea who soros is or who media matters is.....

Agreed.

They are just that . . . DUMB.

But then, so are most of the ones on that other side.

Mueller should cut a deal with the GOP. Stop running interference for Trump and let him finish with his investigation. When he's done, the GOP can use Mueller and his team to investigate, Benghazi, Uranium One, the Clinton Foundation, etc.
. . . and then we'll find a deserted island to throw all the guilty on, and the last one standing can come home . . . .

I guess Gowdy is an undercover leftist too.

Gowdy to Trump: ‘When you are innocent … act like it’

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) urged President Donald Trump and his lawyer on Sunday to stop flailing at special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation and to let the probe continue unimpeded.

"When you are innocent … act like it," Gowdy said on “Fox News Sunday“ when asked about Trump's repeated Twitter attacks on Mueller, whose probe has become increasingly perilous to the president and his inner circle. "If you’ve done nothing wrong, you should want the investigation to be as fulsome and thorough as possible."

I like Gowdy...but give me a break...when has trump ever acted like he's guilty of anything? Like he's hiding all the time...afraid to appear in public. Afraid to talk to the press. Afraid to insult the press.

. . . and then we'll find a deserted island to throw all the guilty on, and the last one standing can come home . . . .
Its called Australia......and it's a continent

Its called Australia......and it's a continent
You really hate Australians that much that you would exile Hillary, Trump, Obama and all their cronies there?

eeeshh.. . . .

Gowdy has seen the intel....he knows he's not innocent. That's why he's leaving Congress

Link
How many do you want? he says it every time he is asked...

Gowdy: No Evidence Of Collusion, So Democrats Have Pivoted To Obstruction Of Justice

That was before he saw the intel was it not? Seems fishy he's given access to the intel and decides to quit.

Fascinating...

Trey Gowdy, hero of the right during the Benghazi hearings, hero of the right when pressing for the prosecution of Hillary during the 2016 campaign...

Now the hated enemy of the right for doing nothing but give advice to Trump that his lawyer should have given him months ago...

You people... I wouldn't trust a single one of you to have my back.

Blackmail is how Washington runs. All of a sudden Gowdy is on the side of the pigs. Let me put it that way.

Link
How many do you want? he says it every time he is asked...

Gowdy: No Evidence Of Collusion, So Democrats Have Pivoted To Obstruction Of Justice

How would they even know they didn't call witnesses or investigate collusion.

House Intel Republican says panel did not investigate collusion

Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas) said Sunday the House Intelligence Committee was not tasked with investigating collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, despite the committee issuing a report last week stating it found no evidence of collusion in the 2016 election.

"Our committee was not charged with answering the collusion idea," Conaway said on "Meet The Press."

"So we really weren't focused on that direction.".......................................

I like Gowdy...but give me a break...when has trump ever acted like he's guilty of anything?

Seriously? He's done everything he can to discredit and impede this investigation and I doubt he's done yet. An innocent man would be transparent and help end it ASAP.

I guess Gowdy is an undercover leftist too.

Gowdy to Trump: ‘When you are innocent … act like it’

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) urged President Donald Trump and his lawyer on Sunday to stop flailing at special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation and to let the probe continue unimpeded.

"When you are innocent … act like it," Gowdy said on “Fox News Sunday“ when asked about Trump's repeated Twitter attacks on Mueller, whose probe has become increasingly perilous to the president and his inner circle. "If you’ve done nothing wrong, you should want the investigation to be as fulsome and thorough as possible."

Gowdy has seen the intel....he knows he's not innocent. That's why he's leaving Congress.
But the trump morons with maga hats will always support him

Forum List

Back