Trey Gowdy: I am awaiting the Mueller Investigation

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Even Trey Gowdy knows that the House Intel Investigation under Devin Nunes was a clown show. He'll be careful how he says it though :wink:

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) said Sunday that he places more faith in federal investigators’ conclusions on Russian election meddling than those of Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee, of which he is a member.

“The President, when he looks at your report, feels vindicated,” CBS’ “Face the Nation” host Margaret Brennan told Gowdy in an interview. “Are you saying he should not?”

“I want to be careful how I phrase this,” Gowdy responded. “No report— The best we can do is say what we’ve learned.”

“I can’t say what’s in the universe of witnesses we have not talked to,” he continued. “And I have always maintained I am awaiting the Mueller investigation. They get to use a grand jury. They have investigative tools that we don’t have.”

“Executive branch investigations are just better than congressional ones. So we found no evidence of collusion. Whether or not it exists or not, I can’t speak to, because I haven’t interviewed the full panoply of witnesses.”​

House Intel Member Gowdy: 'I Am Awaiting The Mueller Investigation'

Even Trey Gowdy knows that the House Intel Investigation under Devin Nunes was a clown show. He'll be careful how he says it though :wink:

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) said Sunday that he places more faith in federal investigators’ conclusions on Russian election meddling than those of Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee, of which he is a member.

“The President, when he looks at your report, feels vindicated,” CBS’ “Face the Nation” host Margaret Brennan told Gowdy in an interview. “Are you saying he should not?”

“I want to be careful how I phrase this,” Gowdy responded. “No report— The best we can do is say what we’ve learned.”

“I can’t say what’s in the universe of witnesses we have not talked to,” he continued. “And I have always maintained I am awaiting the Mueller investigation. They get to use a grand jury. They have investigative tools that we don’t have.”

“Executive branch investigations are just better than congressional ones. So we found no evidence of collusion. Whether or not it exists or not, I can’t speak to, because I haven’t interviewed the full panoply of witnesses.”​

It's amazing what announcing your resignation can do, isn't it?

You have got him now.

Oh hey - there's ^ a tenth possibility for the next shoe

An obstruction of justice charge against Donald's Interference Elf!

monica-lewinsky-has-nothing-on-devin-nunes-30689447.png

Mueller's witch hunt has produced nothing of substance. So far a few minor players have been caught for things they did long before the campaign. A few Russians have been shown as players, but admitted no officials were willing participants. The only proven Russian collusion was with Hillary and the Obama administration, but he doesn't dare pursue that. He will probably continue to fish while the left has an orgasm over each of nothing announced and continue to spend millions to keep himself in the lime lite while producing nothing.

Any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now any day now

upload_2018-4-29_11-45-39.png

Forum List

Back