Trayvon Martin Shooter's Story Not Credible

John M. Curtis
LA City Buzz Examiner

Zimmerman went to great lengths to cover his tracks, blaming the killing on self-defense.

Martin’s 16-year-old girlfriend confirmed that she heard via cell phone Martin ask Zimmerman, “Why are you following me, and then the man asked, what are you doing around here,” then the call dropped.

Zimmerman told police he confronted Martin because he looked suspicious wearing a hoodie. He admitted to confronting Martin. When Zimmerman called 911 Feb. 26 to inform them he was following the suspect, he was told “we don’t need you to do that.” Yet, given Zimmerman’s account, an altercation took place

Zimmerman’s attorney Craig Sonner admitted that Zimmerman felt “one of them was going to die that night” was a bizarre statement

When Zimmerman commented on Trayvon wearing a “hoodie,” he opened the racial debate. Some inner city dwellers see hoodies as symbols of gang clothing, despite the fact they’re commonplace with white students at most college campuses.

While Zimmerman insists that Martin initiated the violent contact, there’s growing evidence that the shooter provoked the altercation. Stalking the teenager around the compound certainly indicated that Zimmerman was looking for a fight

When Zimmerman admitted that he felt someone was going to die Feb. 26, he raised some disturbing questions about his motives.

Trayvon Martin Shooter's Story Not Credible - Los Angeles City Buzz | Examiner.com

Nice job, parrot. I see you still can't distinguish between editorial bloviating, and actually reporting news.At least the link indicates what the latest liberal party line is-for whatever it's worth. Of course, it's about 10% facts, and 90% pure speculation; but I guess that's good enough for a lynch mob. We'll have ALL the real facts soon enough, and if they warrant trying this case, perhaps we can do that in court of law, not in the press, or on the streets. In the meantime, how about we let the investigating authorities decide what's credible, and what isn't.

In the meantime we have every right to discuss it. That is what this board is for. You racist are only going to see and hear what you want to anyway.

NIce use of the liberal buzz word for anyone who doesn't toe the liberal democrat line. FAIL! As for "discussing" the case, there's a difference between DISCUSSING a potential criminal case, and attempting to TRY it outside the law, by simply slinging accusations, assuming facts not in evidence, blatant race baiting, and otherwise attempting to conduct a public lynching of the accused, who has yet to be charged with any crime, much less indicted, much less given a trial in a courtroom with due process under the law. If you hadn't been asleep in eighth-grade civics class, you would know the difference....you DID get past the eighth grade, right? I ask, because that is the level of writing and reading comprehension you typically exhibit here. If you think that was harsh, call me a "racist" again, and watch what happens next; you'll look even dumber than you already do. I've heard enough idiocy on BOTH sides of this. I'm not taking a side; I'm defending the legal process, which is trying to do its job. It can do that without the help of political hacks, race baiters, or violent mobs in the streets. Let it.

The first part didn't happen! There wasn't a fucking microphone! All you heard was Zimmerman call the police and the operator telling him to back off. He said "OK" and backed off. That is when Martin confronted Zimmerman as he was walking back to his car and attacked him!

John M. Curtis
LA City Buzz Examiner

Zimmerman went to great lengths to cover his tracks, blaming the killing on self-defense.

Martin’s 16-year-old girlfriend confirmed that she heard via cell phone Martin ask Zimmerman, “Why are you following me, and then the man asked, what are you doing around here,” then the call dropped.

Zimmerman told police he confronted Martin because he looked suspicious wearing a hoodie. He admitted to confronting Martin. When Zimmerman called 911 Feb. 26 to inform them he was following the suspect, he was told “we don’t need you to do that.” Yet, given Zimmerman’s account, an altercation took place

Zimmerman’s attorney Craig Sonner admitted that Zimmerman felt “one of them was going to die that night” was a bizarre statement

When Zimmerman commented on Trayvon wearing a “hoodie,” he opened the racial debate. Some inner city dwellers see hoodies as symbols of gang clothing, despite the fact they’re commonplace with white students at most college campuses.

While Zimmerman insists that Martin initiated the violent contact, there’s growing evidence that the shooter provoked the altercation. Stalking the teenager around the compound certainly indicated that Zimmerman was looking for a fight

When Zimmerman admitted that he felt someone was going to die Feb. 26, he raised some disturbing questions about his motives.

Trayvon Martin Shooter's Story Not Credible - Los Angeles City Buzz | Examiner.com

The first part didn't happen! There wasn't a fucking microphone! All you heard was Zimmerman call the police and the operator telling him to back off. He said "OK" and backed off. That is when Martin confronted Zimmerman as he was walking back to his car and attacked him!

John M. Curtis
LA City Buzz Examiner

Yeah..Zimmerman's like "The Crow", Eric Draven..

He heals fucking quick.

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

:lol:

Nice job, parrot. I see you still can't distinguish between editorial bloviating, and actually reporting news.At least the link indicates what the latest liberal party line is-for whatever it's worth. Of course, it's about 10% facts, and 90% pure speculation; but I guess that's good enough for a lynch mob. We'll have ALL the real facts soon enough, and if they warrant trying this case, perhaps we can do that in court of law, not in the press, or on the streets. In the meantime, how about we let the investigating authorities decide what's credible, and what isn't.

In the meantime we have every right to discuss it. That is what this board is for. You racist are only going to see and hear what you want to anyway.

NIce use of the liberal buzz word for anyone who doesn't toe the liberal democrat line. FAIL! As for "discussing" the case, there's a difference between DISCUSSING a potential criminal case, and attempting to TRY it outside the law, by simply slinging accusations, assuming facts not in evidence, blatant race baiting, and otherwise attempting to conduct a public lynching of the accused, who has yet to be charged with any crime, much less indicted, much less given a trial in a courtroom with due process under the law. If you hadn't been asleep in eighth-grade civics class, you would know the difference....you DID get past the eighth grade, right? I ask, because that is the level of writing and reading comprehension you typically exhibit here. If you think that was harsh, call me a "racist" again, and watch what happens next; you'll look even dumber than you already do. I've heard enough idiocy on BOTH sides of this. I'm not taking a side; I'm defending the legal process, which is trying to do its job. It can do that without the help of political hacks, race baiters, or violent mobs in the streets. Let it.

Sure you are.

Without the "race baiters", Zimmerman would be scott free..like a jay bird.

Sharpton's the hero here..for calling attention to this injustice.

:clap2:

Sure you are.

Like he did in the Duke lacrosse case? Does 7 dead in the arson he instigated in NYC ring a bell? How about Tawana Brawley? Yep, a real "hero" and crusader for justice, that one. Put him in a hood and sheet, and he'd fit right in with the Klan; he has the same philosophy: "Lynch 'em now, try 'em later!" Not even man enough to admit it when he gets it wrong (which is more often than not). By the way, If Zimmerman isn't convicted, what are you and your "hero" going to advocate next? Still want to lynch him? Gonna keep your bused-in mobs in the streets? More "bounties"?You already got what you initially asked for, an FBI investigation. Why is Sharpton still there? Why is the mob still there? You don't want justice, you simply want blood and vengeance, and you and Al will CALL it justice, due process be damned! You know it, Al knows it, I know it, and the mob he assembled knows it.

Sure you are.

Like he did in the Duke lacrosse case? Does 7 dead in the arson he instigated in NYC ring a bell? How about Tawana Brawley? Yep, a real "hero" and crusader for justice, that one. Put him in a hood and sheet, and he'd fit right in with the Klan; he has the same philosophy: "Lynch 'em now, try 'em later!" Not even man enough to admit it when he gets it wrong (which is more often than not). By the way, If Zimmerman isn't convicted, what are you and your "hero" going to advocate next? Still want to lynch him? Gonna keep your bused-in mobs in the streets? More "bounties"?You already got what you initially asked for, an FBI investigation. Why is Sharpton still there? Why is the mob still there? You don't want justice, you simply want blood and vengeance, and you and Al will CALL it justice, due process be damned! You know it, Al knows it, I know it, and the mob he assembled knows it.

Watch the video.

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

And..I agree about Brawley..he was had.

He should have admitted it.

Will the African lynch community already got what it was demanding. Zimmerman was arrested.

BTW, props to the Z-man, one down, a lot to go.

That's enough! You're as bad as Sharpton and the other race baiters! Lynch law is WRONG, period! I don't care WHO is doing it, or who they are trying to do it to. It's still WRONG!

You watch the video yet?

Zimmerman looks like he just came from the gym...after a shower..all buff and all..

Why don't we just shoot all liberals, and call it preemptive self-defense? The police arrived mere seconds after the shot, giving Zimmerman no time to go to "great lengths to cover his tracks." Trayvon's ho didn't see what happened, nor would she reveal any threats or racial language used by Trayvon.

Lies, lies, lies.

As usuallly you racist cannot deal the the fact that racism exist and the facts.
Neither would zimmerman's racist witnesses and the racist city officials.

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...
no one is DENYING racism doesn't EXIST..but you damn people have screamed racist even when someone criticizes Obama so many times, people are now really SICK of the accusations every damn time one you decides things happened because it was RACISM..

You people have no ONE to blame but yourselves, you have degraded the use of RACIST to where people now just roll their eyes at it...NICE JOB..:clap2:
It is noteworthy that you say NOTHING about those who continuously accuse our President of racism.

Will the African lynch community already got what it was demanding. Zimmerman was arrested.

That's enough! You're as bad as Sharpton and the other race baiters! Lynch law is WRONG, period! I don't care WHO is doing it, or who they are trying to do it to. It's still WRONG!

You watch the video yet?

Zimmerman looks like he just came from the gym...after a shower..all buff and all..

That video is certainly something that will not be helpful to his case,

Cops have detailed photos of injuries in evidence and emt testimony. There is also a medical record.

Is the cop car scratched or dirty from the video ?

You watch the video yet?

Yes Sallow, I've watched it.I don't see anything conclusive about it; it's of the quality expected from the medium (a surveillance cameras). I suppose we'll get the definitive view of what Zimmerman's injuries were and were not from the medical reports and/or testimony to the current investigators, and in any future court proceedings. There's not enough definition here to spot anything but a massive injury. Hopefully since this was a homicide investigation, the police photographed Zimmerman and any visible injuries he had, up close. IF that evidence is available, it will be presented at whatever trial may occur.. As for the jacket, it's in evidence, and i'm sure has been or will be examined forensically. I do note that Zimmerman appears to weigh CONSIDERABLY less than the 220-240 so often claimed here; I'd put him at 160-180 tops; just how "buff he is, is a matter of opinion, but the "Incredible Hulk" he is not. I'm going to wait, until the case is presented to the Grand Jury (if it is) , and see what comes out of that, and any subsequent trial in a court of law, before I draw a conclusion in this case I do NOT have a "favored outcome; I want a fair and impartial investigation, and a fair and impartial trial if one is warranted; so long as that occurs, the chips can fall where they may. Can you say the same, or have you already prejudged the case?

Forum List

Back