Jesse Jackson denounces NBPP...

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
...But not a single word from the State controlled media or the Obama administration.
Rev. Jesse Jackson Denounces New Black Panther Bounty On George Zimmerman | Mediaite
WHy is Obama silent? Anyone? Anyone?
Then there is this mental midget, the racist Spike Lee, who tweeted then re-tweeted the wrong address for George Zimmmerman, with ZERO apologies for the elderly couple forced to move from their home by mobs of people.
Spike Lee tweets George Zimmerman's address, but it's the wrong house | WJLA.com

Again, not a word from the White House. Not a bit of remorse or protest from the main stream media.

...But not a single word from the State controlled media or the Obama administration.
Rev. Jesse Jackson Denounces New Black Panther Bounty On George Zimmerman | Mediaite
WHy is Obama silent? Anyone? Anyone?
Then there is this mental midget, the racist Spike Lee, who tweeted then re-tweeted the wrong address for George Zimmmerman, with ZERO apologies for the elderly couple forced to move from their home by mobs of people.
Spike Lee tweets George Zimmerman's address, but it's the wrong house | WJLA.com

Again, not a word from the White House. Not a bit of remorse or protest from the main stream media.

STATE controlled media? I see many sites denouncing the "bounty"; who makes up the MSM?

Pot simmering? Jesse wants to turn it up for you...

“Tthe world will continue to intensify its protest,” Rev. Jackson predicted. “It’s a blatant injustice and intolerable at this time.”

“Given how massive the Trayvon Martin case is, and the spilling of innocent blood, we’re at a tipping point,” he continued, “very close to a crisis of bigger proportions unless something happens rather quickly. I do not know why this prosecutor, this state’s attorney and this police department seem to be covering up something. There’s something serious about the protection of Zimmerman in the face of all the crises being created in Florida and all the nation.”

Massive?? Cover-up?? Crises??

I see he has his rhetoric ratcheted up... :eusa_boohoo:

Pot simmering? Jesse wants to turn it up for you...

“Tthe world will continue to intensify its protest,” Rev. Jackson predicted. “It’s a blatant injustice and intolerable at this time.”

“Given how massive the Trayvon Martin case is, and the spilling of innocent blood, we’re at a tipping point,” he continued, “very close to a crisis of bigger proportions unless something happens rather quickly. I do not know why this prosecutor, this state’s attorney and this police department seem to be covering up something. There’s something serious about the protection of Zimmerman in the face of all the crises being created in Florida and all the nation.”

Massive?? Cover-up?? Crises??

I see he has his rhetoric ratcheted up... :eusa_boohoo:
Yeah...It's all about the rhetoric.
I detect an veiled threat of civil unrest( riot) in his use of the words " tipping point"....To me that is cover for "boiling point"....
When one of the special or protected classes is jailed or under investigation for criminal sanctions, the system is biased against them. When the shoe is on the other foot, it acts too slowly.
Jackson does not want justice, they want revenge.
What they forget is it not what they believe that matters. What matters is only what the People can prove.
The supporters of Martin's family want those in charge of the investigation to go to court with nothing.
Look, I have no dog in this fight. I don''t give a shit whether Zimmerman gets arrested or has an "accident". At the end of the day we ALL MUST let the people who prosecute defendants do their jobs.

Forum List

Back