Travon Martin the movie

lol ... ridiculous, as bad as those pathetic people still touring the country with that asinine road show about Mathew Sheppard being 'martyred by Da Xians!!!', never mind it has been known for years he was murdered by his homo buddies over drugs and he has a juvenile arrest record with two arrests involving two 8 year old boys when he was 16. Sick fucks, all of them; Saint Trayvon got his Darwin Award, and fully deserved it.

Nice. This is a great opportunity to remind people that all lives matter. Whenever a republican pretends to give a shit that somebody died because their agenda necessitates it, remind them that ALL lives matter, and so whoever died does NOT matter.

Of course this is just the usual phony bullshit; none of you gimps would even remember Zimmerman's name if Saint Trayvon had been successful at murdering him.

Nice. This is a great opportunity to remind people that all lives matter. Whenever a republican pretends to give a shit that somebody died because their agenda necessitates it, remind them that ALL lives matter, and so whoever died does NOT matter.

Of course this is just the usual phony bullshit; none of you gimps would even remember Zimmerman's name if Saint Trayvon had been successful at murdering him.
Martin was stalked by a nutjob who beats women. Zimmerman would have walked away humiliated from an ass whooping. Instead he's the killer, instead of the child he decided to play vigilante with.

According to you, a racist irrelevant deportable.
Aw are you triggered? You'll be okay, buddy :itsok:

You're just another blatant liar. Of course I'm okay, gimp; the more you cretins lie the more votes you lose.
I feel bad for you. The best case scenario for you is that you become really sad that Trump failed in everything he attempted as President. Worst case, is that he succeeds. If we're lucky and make it through his Presidency, I promise to be there to try to pick you up
itsok.gif

You're just another blatant liar. Of course I'm okay, gimp; the more you cretins lie the more votes you lose.
I feel bad for you. The best case scenario for you is that you become really sad that Trump failed in everything he attempted as President. Worst case, is that he succeeds. If we're lucky and make it through his Presidency, I promise to be there to try to pick you up
itsok.gif

lol change the subject instead of backing up your fake news. Come on now, you're just a liar and a bad one; just admit it and crawl off and spread some other lie in another thread.

itsok.gif

lol change the subject instead of backing up your fake news. Come on now, you're just a liar and a bad one; just admit it and crawl off and spread some other lie in another thread.
Lol. You changed the subject, little guy. You brought up votes, since you're so insecure. Poor thing
itsok.gif

itsok.gif

Lol. You changed the subject, little guy. You brought up votes, since you're so insecure. Poor thing
itsok.gif

This is your lame " I Touched You Last!!!' retort??? lol

Are you trying to sound retarded, so people will leave you alone? That doesn't work for Jake, either; no luck for you here. Cough up the proof about your Zimmerman lies, gimp.

All lives don't matter.
Islamic fascist lives don't matter.
Nazi lives don't matter.
Thug lives don't matter.
Murderers' lives don't matter.
Rapist lives don't matter.

And for you lefties, unborn children's lives certainly don't matter.

So take your "all lives matter" and shove it.

Forum List

Back