“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

why on Earth do you think it's acceptable for three men to chase down some guy? And further, why don't you recognize that the guy had the right to get away up to and including using deadly force?

If I showed up at your house and knocked on your door and I said "okay buddy you're a felon get down on your knees now, I'm calling the cops" would you? Well, you seem like a pussy, so you might, but normal people wouldn't.
neighborhood watch. name Zimmerman mean anything to you?

BTW, your second paragraph isn't what happened so you're all over the place now. it is absolutely stupid what you wrote. there isn't any form of thought in it. you should read what you wrote, you go, huh?

Yeah it was a miscarriage of justice that Zimmerman didn't go to jail too. Neighborhood watch members still have to follow the law.

And of course my second paragraph wasn't what happened in this case . I didn't say it was.
not to the jury. same issue here. you need to get a grasp that people don't want looters in their neighborhoods. when the looters escalate their hate, the consequences can be deadly. shame they aren't smarter than that. you either on that note.
Liar, you possess a grand total of zero evidence that Arbery "looted" anything in that neighborhood.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.

Irritating when people lie to defend their position, isn't it? Perhaps something for liberals who are feeling frustrated in this thread to consider in OTHER threads.
you should stop lying then. that simple enough right? BTW, name one lie I've made.

what the fuck are you talking about?

You are dumb

I didn't even accuse you of lying in this thread

You are dumb.

The real problem with the racist twits who insist the McMichaels and Roddy are innocent is that the law, facts, and truth is actually nothing like they say.

There is only one way to attack this and they are not nearly smart enough to see it. But in truth the only thing they do see is that White folks are being punished for doing what in their minds is a good thing. If they had sufficient education to actually argue the issue it would be far more useful. But if they had sufficient education to really understand the issues they would not be racist twits.

The real problem with the racist twits who insist the McMichaels and Roddy are innocent is that the law, facts, and truth is actually nothing like they say.

There is only one way to attack this and they are not nearly smart enough to see it. But in truth the only thing they do see is that White folks are being punished for doing what in their minds is a good thing. If they had sufficient education to actually argue the issue it would be far more useful. But if they had sufficient education to really understand the issues they would not be racist twits.
oh for fk sake. you're such a whiner. hly batman turds.

you should watch the video then.

I have watched it. The charges the McMichaels face are exactly what the law prohibits. I watched all the videos. There is one possible defense with a history of philosophical and justice that you could be making. Just watch the video is not it.

I have watched it. The charges the McMichaels face are exactly what the law prohibits. I watched all the videos. There is one possible defense with a history of philosophical and justice that you could be making. Just watch the video is not it.
so you saw that McMichael never pointed his gun while the black man approached the truck, right?

so you saw that McMichael never pointed his gun while the black man approached the truck, right?

Yes he did. He told the cops he did. Dude. The answer you seek is not in the Video.

Yes he did. He told the cops he did. Dude. The answer you seek is not in the Video.
son, you don't read well, I asked you if you saw McMichael point his gun at the black man approaching the truck. Answer the question, failure to answer is admission you're wrong.

You are dumb

You are dumb.
you should reread your post I responded to. now you're lying.

Feel free to quote me in this thread calling you a liar.

Hint, I didn't.
certainly, here you go

Irritating when people lie to defend their position, isn't it? Perhaps something for liberals who are feeling frustrated in this thread to consider in OTHER threads.

BTW, I'm still waiting on that statute.

why on Earth do you think it's acceptable for three men to chase down some guy? And further, why don't you recognize that the guy had the right to get away up to and including using deadly force?

If I showed up at your house and knocked on your door and I said "okay buddy you're a felon get down on your knees now, I'm calling the cops" would you? Well, you seem like a pussy, so you might, but normal people wouldn't.

BTW, your second paragraph isn't what happened so you're all over the place now. it is absolutely stupid what you wrote. there isn't any form of thought in it. you should read what you wrote, you go, huh?

Yeah it was a miscarriage of justice that Zimmerman didn't go to jail too. Neighborhood watch members still have to follow the law.

And of course my second paragraph wasn't what happened in this case . I didn't say it was.
not to the jury. same issue here. you need to get a grasp that people don't want looters in their neighborhoods. when the looters escalate their hate, the consequences can be deadly. shame they aren't smarter than that. you either on that note.
Liar, you possess a grand total of zero evidence that Arbery "looted" anything in that neighborhood.

When someone lies, like you did, they tacitly concede their position. That doesn't iritate me, it amuses me.

There's no way you can determine that since that video is too grainy and pans off of McMichael twice.

son, you don't read well, I asked you if you saw McMichael point his gun at the black man approaching the truck. Answer the question, failure to answer is admission you're wrong.

Saw it. And I am done with you. You have a half track mind.

When someone lies, like you did, they tacitly concede their position. That doesn't iritate me, it amuses me.

Unlike you , I NEVER have to lie because I use facts to form my opinions rather than getting into my feelings and then contorting the facts to fit my agenda.

you should stop lying then. that simple enough right? BTW, name one lie I've made.

You are dumb

You are dumb.
You're truly a flaming nut. :cuckoo:

Who were you calling a liar then in this exchange...?

jc456: when the looters escalate their hate, the consequences can be deadly.

Faun: Liar, you possess a grand total of zero evidence that Arbery "looted" anything in that neighborhood

ColtMadeMenEqual: Irritating when people lie to defend their position, isn't it?

Unlike you , I NEVER have to lie because I use facts to form my opinions rather than getting into my feelings and then contorting the facts to fit my agenda.
you can't even quote a video correctly. far from any such thing.

I never attempted to quote a video

LOL Hilarious I have liars on the left and liars on the right coming after me because I expose their lies.

You are dumb

You are dumb.
You're truly a flaming nut. :cuckoo:

Who were you calling a liar then in this exchange...?

jc456: when the looters escalate their hate, the consequences can be deadly.
Faun: Liar, you possess a grand total of zero evidence that Arbery "looted" anything in that neighborhood
ColtMadeMenEqual: Irritating when people lie to defend their position, isn't it?

Shit fire, you people can't even read for context LOL I was calling YOU a liar Faun and laughing because you were complaining about lying when you yourself lie any time it suits you to do so.

LOLOL

That must explain why you denied Flynn is a convicted felon and your first defense was a jury would have had to convict him. Shown that's not true, pleading guilty also becomes a conviction; you changed your position to your second defense that a judge has to accept the plea. Shown two judges accepted his plea, you changed your position again to your third defense that ok, a judge accepted his plea, but Flynn withdrew his plea. Shown the judge denied Flynn's motion to withdraw his plea, you changed your position yet again to your fourth defense that if Flynn were a convicted felon, the judge would have sentenced him. Shown the judge could have sentenced him but delayed sentencing him, you reverted to your original baseless and erroneous denial that Flynn's not a convicted felon.

Forum List

Back